HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events 2: October 2012 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, there was speculation in various magazines that Princess Stephanie might be pregnant. The speculation came about because Stephanie was wearing certain clothes that could hide a bump. The naysayers said that she always wears long scarfs, so it could just be more of the same and we shouldn't add any significance to that. That's all good and dandy, but I was looking at a new picture of Stephanie with Guillaume. This is current, taken during their trip to China and if you look at the picture, she does have what seems to be a bump. Makes one wonder.

Luxarazzi : Guillaume and Stéphanie in Shanghai

^^^I agree. However, she has become a bit pudgy, but it's not unattractive. Like our other muse, she could do with a haircut.

Stephanie looks fantastic! I love her look, and she appears so much at ease with the people. Actually, Guillaume and Stephanie look so happy together. :flowers:

Lovely color, hairdo and makeup. The scarf (!) and coat look terrific. Without the scarf, I think the neckline is too big for her. the dress is really hideous, even the pattern dosnt match at the seams, the whole thing makes her looks huge! The shoes don't match the dress or the coat.
however, the overall look is a great improvement.

Stephanie look stunning -so lovely! I love the outfit, the color, the hair... All of it!

She looks great, especially her hair and makeup which are virtually flawless in those photos. She wears magenta a lot. It must be one of her favorite colors.;)

It looks as if it is freezing cold in China!:ohmy:

I really like this outfit - and it was nice of the little girl in the plaid skirt to get the fuchsia memo!

I finally figured out my unease with Stephanie's hair. When she parts it far over on her left side and sweeps the hair down and over her forehead (rather than just over) then back it looks a bit like a comb-over. Comb-overs always look contrived to me - just not my cup of tea. When I look at her with hair sweeping over I see :)eek::eek::eek:) a bit of Donald Trump.

I really like this outfit - and it was nice of the little girl in the plaid skirt to get the fuchsia memo!

I finally figured out my unease with Stephanie's hair. When she parts it far over on her left side and sweeps the hair down and over her forehead (rather than just over) then back it looks a bit like a comb-over. Comb-overs always look contrived to me - just not my cup of tea. When I look at her with hair sweeping over I see :)eek::eek::eek:) a bit of Donald Trump.

I like the color coordination as well, and the fuchsia is certainly an outstanding color on Stephanie. But you had to go and mention that combover; now I've got Donald Trump superimposed on poor Stephanie's head. :shock:

I think she looks really great in that color and I'm surprised she even wore it. She is always so plain. I can't remember the last time I saw her in a bright color. She needs to keep it up. As for her hair, it's nice on her.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

She does look nice, but I think it would have been so much better if the scarf had just a tiny bit of magenta and was otherwise a muted color. As it is, the eye goes right to it and it's jarring, imo.

Stephanie is no fashion plate and she's not the most visible or charismatic of European princesses either. But why should she care about winning over German women?

She is HGD of Luxembourg. :whistling:
I completely agree with you. The article is ridiculous. There is no need for Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie to compete with The Duchess of Cambridge or Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden or any other royal lady.

Last edited:
Princess Stephanie is not plastic. She is doing an excellent job at her new station. It is the journalists and magazines' writers that glamourize famous people. I dare say stephanie has been travelling with her husband attending and being educated on important business that would benefit Luxemberg and the world while Kate Duchess of Cambridge is paying more attention to style and herself. Who is more interesting of the two?

Princess Stephanie is not plastic. She is doing an excellent job at her new station. It is the journalists and magazines' writers that glamourize famous people. I dare say stephanie has been travelling with her husband attending and being educated on important business that would benefit Luxemberg and the world while Kate Duchess of Cambridge is paying more attention to style and herself. Who is more interesting of the two?
Why should we start pitting two women against eachother? :glare:

Fandesacs:

This is not a matter of putting two women against each other this explains how simple minded some people are while one is considerd being on top of the list for popularity(for what?) the other is being exposed to important issues that impact the world and is gaining knowledge.

Never criticize anyone unless you can do better yourself is what I would say to the editors of that German woman's magazine.

Either the Cooks in Luxemburg are better than those in Belgium or there will be soon a wonderful announcement !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom