HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events Part 4: September 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
does stephanie looks quite sad in some of the videos, or is it just me? she is barely seen talking or engaging.

She was at the very first steps of her pregnancy and perhaps she wasn't feeling well.

That's beautiful. I was expecting a card with a photo of a beaming HGD couple, but they sent out a Christmas card featuring artwork by people with autism.

I think that's even more beautiful!?

Agree 100% I especially like the art work,well done to all involved.

Stephanie is a glowing mama- to-be for sure. But with the state of the virus outbreak, I wonder if she wouldn't be better advised to hunker down at Fischbach until it's time for the baby to be born?:ermm:

Last edited:
Stephanie is a glowing mama to be for sure. But with the state of the virus outbreak, I wonder if she wouldn't be better advised to hunker down at Fischbach until it's time for the baby to be born?:ermm:

There's no need too. Coronavirus greatly affects mostly the elderly, those that are immunosuppressed, and with respiratory conditions. HGD Stephanie is a healthy adult and is under medical supervision. If she's attending events, her doctor is obviously not concerned.

From when to when did Guillaume and Stephanie live in London? I don’t think the dates were officially announced were they? It would seem that they were there in late 2018 until some time in 2019 but there doesn’t seem to be much info on the topic. Shame we didn’t get any pictures from their life in UK either... would love to know how they found their time abroad.

Stephanie rhapsodized about life in England during the Point de Vue interview discussing her pregnancy. She mentioned the countryside and the City of London in particular . She loved her time in England very much.?

From when to when did Guillaume and Stephanie live in London? I don’t think the dates were officially announced were they? It would seem that they were there in late 2018 until some time in 2019 but there doesn’t seem to be much info on the topic. Shame we didn’t get any pictures from their life in UK either... would love to know how they found their time abroad.
Guillaume's course ran from September 2018 to July 2019; and it was announced they would live in London for Guillaume to take that course. So, they might have arrived a few weeks early and stayed a little longer (not very likely as they would probably leave for summer holidays) but this gives a pretty good indication of their time in London.

Guillaume's course ran from September 2018 to July 2019; and it was announced they would live in London for Guillaume to take that course. So, they might have arrived a few weeks early and stayed a little longer (not very likely as they would probably leave for summer holidays) but this gives a pretty good indication of their time in London.

oh, thanks, that makes sense! probably that time was really valuable to them as they could relax and be by themselves. not surprising we got the baby news shortly after!

Speculative posts have been removed according to the TRF rules. Thank you for your understanding!

The first engagement for new mother Stéphanie! ?

Guillaime and Stéphanie visited the Caritas Fairness Center in Diekirch today, July 1:

** photos 1 ** photos 2 ** photos 3 **

Message from the Prince Guillaume and Princess Stéphanie:

"We were very touched by the countless messages, gifts and generosity of the gifts we received on the occasion of the birth of our son Charles. We thank you from the very heart.

Thanks to the generosity of your donations, we will be able to support two projects that are close to our hearts: the creation of an inclusive playground in Esch-sur-Alzette, and a project to combat the famine of children in South Sudan, a project managed by Caritas Luxembourg. »

http://www.monarchie.lu/fr/actualit...sage-remerciements-couple-heritier/index.html

Last edited:
:previous: It is beautiful that TRH will use the gift proceeds from Charles birth for those causes.:flowers:

a very good mix of a project at home, and one abroad. good choices!

Excellent choices. Look like the couple are having a great time fussing over charles, how sweet.

Stephanie and Guillaume seem so happy with baby Charles, they can't help but make me smile!

:previous: They remind me of children delighted with a wondrous new toy! It's very touching and sweet.

Baby Charles looks very cute in his socks and I wonder if Stéphanie's ring is the e-ring or a push present.

Baby Charles looks very cute in his socks and I wonder if Stéphanie's ring is the e-ring or a push present.

I was wondering the same about the earring set and bracelets that she was wearing wearing when she left the Maternity with the baby?

Anyway, Stephanie wears two engagement rings. The one from Guillaume, and the exquisite solitaire diamond that belonged to her late mother.

Lovely photos and great news about the projects benefiting from the donations!

These two just ooze love and sheer delight for and over their son in photos. :flowers:

Wonderful causes they have chosen to donate the well wisher money to.

Vanitates reports that the GD Court will announce plans for Prince Charles's christening in the next few weeks.

I hope it's true..:flowers:

Posts about Prince Sebastien holding a baby at the wedding of his cousin Archduchess Gabriella have been moved to the thread about the wedding, which you can find here.

Back
Top Bottom