HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events Part 4: September 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A number of posts have been deleted.

We have no idea why Stephanie and Guillaume don’t have children, so let’s refrain from speculating on any medial conditions. Let’s also stay away from comparing royal children. Thanks.

:previous: Excellent news. Hopefully they'll get to meet Morocco's royals this time.

Last edited:
Still without his beard. Does that mean that he isn't done with his military training or that he likes it better without a beard?

Last edited:
thanks prisma! great coverage of their visit, specially as we don't see these two much.

does stephanie looks quite sad in some of the videos, or is it just me? she is barely seen talking or engaging.

That is how I feel about her 99% of the time. She seldom seems engaged and/or truly interested and is mostly just tagging along with her husband. And *that* is something I don't see the need to after so long. She appears to barely have an own identity when about with him. I have also posted something similar in her own events thread quite a while ago.

I wish Stéphanie had a more active schedule. Maybe in a while this will happen. But I believe she likes her role and will be a good grand duchess.

Last edited:
that dress is a lovely colour for stephanie! i like the deep blue shade and the pearl necklace.

did guillaume and stephanie finally move to london? i believe this was announced as a plan a while back, but there didn't seem to have been an official communication confirming their move, and they seem to be in luxembourg quite a lot.

that dress is a lovely colour for stephanie! i like the deep blue shade and the pearl necklace.

did guillaume and stephanie finally move to london? i believe this was announced as a plan a while back, but there didn't seem to have been an official communication confirming their move, and they seem to be in luxembourg quite a lot.

They moved to London in September last year; they had few official engagement throughout the 'academic year' of 2018-2019' as Guillaume was focusing on his military studies in London. An easy way to find out whether a picture was before or after the move is to check whether Guillaume is sporting a beard. If so, it was after their move.

The main question is whether they have moved back to Luxembourg. To me it seems they did (also based on the number of engagements) but I'm not completely sure as it has not been confirmed - although they probably thought that wasn't need as the move was announced as a temporary 'one-year' plan.

Last edited:
Can't understand a word they said but they looked elated. Guillaume was just beaming!!

They have every reason to be happy. With today being the feast day of Saint Nicholas, the happiness is an early Christmas present!

Nice to see the Hereditary Grand Ducal couple today especially with the very happy news!

Stephanie was in a very delicate early stage of her pregnancy in late September when she accompanied Guillaume to Morocco.

In retrospect, i am surprised that she went.

Back
Top Bottom