HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events 3: May 2014 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like she gained a little weight. I wonder......nevermind, I know.

That is so funny you said that, for I thought the same thing when I viewed the picture, that jacket is a bit tight around the middle, has happened to me when I put to much weight on so off the weight goes so I am wondering the same thing and time will tell:flowers::)

:previous:It is a big secret only the girls know and we are all waiting;);)

Oh I did not know you were a girl, please accept my apologizes :flowers::flowers::flowers: and we can't talk about the secret yet maybe someday soon, maybe, hopefully:):):whistling:

A Happy Christmas for them, one hopes. :flowers:

Alright, if you want to continue this "discussion", please take it to the PM system. Further posts on the matter will be removed.

She looks great as a blonde and with her coloring why go dark? Maybe it is a phase, something we all go through at times.

She looks great as a blonde and with her coloring why go dark? Maybe it is a phase, something we all go through at times.

Stephanie is a natural blonde, and like many blondes her hair gets darker in the winter when there is less exposure to the lightening effects of the sun. Stephanie is honey blonde, which means that it is a darker blonde. On her wedding day photos one could see the darker blonde streaks of hair under the lighter blonde at the top.

I doubt if she has dyed her hair, in fact in the most recent photos it still looks honey or dark blonde to me.

There's an article that just came out in a Spanish magazine that is asking why after three years of marriage, the hereditary couple has yet to produce an heir. The article claims that the people of Luxembourg and the newspapers of Luxembourg are starting to worry about the lack of a royal heir. They compare Guillaume to Felix who had a baby less than one year into his marriage. I'm not endorsing this article, I am just providing a link to it, so that our readers can make their own conclusions:

Guillermo y Sthépanie de Luxemburgo: sin noticias del heredero del heredero. Noticias de Casas Reales

Well...it's not like there aren't other heirs if they can't have one.

LaRae

:previous:Exactly. And how excited and motivated must TRH be, knowing that there are now news articles speculating on such an intimate subject:cool:.

Stupid and pointless tabloids.:bang:

Last edited:
And painful if they are having problems...one of my SIL's was unable to have children...it was very hard for my BIL and she to deal with those 'why don't you have kids' questions and they weren't public figures.

LaRae

:previous:Exactly. And how excited and motivated must TRH be, knowing that there are now news articles speculating on such an intimate subject:cool:.

Stupid and pointless tabloids.:bang:

I agree with you the tabloid article is stupid. They may not be ready to start a family yet for all we know.

Nevertheless, stupid, heartless or not, these rumours are inevitable I suppose in a small country like Luxembourg where people take a close interest in their ruling family. Such gossip often floats to the outside world.

I thought there was some talk from the happy couple at the time of their engagement that they weren't planning on having a family for the first few years? If so it's surely a bit early to start panicking about possible infertility?

Right or wrong I doubt they are surprised by all the talk. The reality is

1. they are the heirs to the throne
2. they have been married 3 years
3. they are catholic, and catholics tends to have strong opinions on birth control

The reality is when you are first in line for the throne, from the moment you hit adulthood, people are going to be on engagement watch, wedding watch and then baby watch. He may have a brother with a daughter to follow him but a niece or nephew is never considered a real 'heir'.

I am not saying its right but can you imagine if Kate and Will or any other royal couple had waited this long to have a baby? There would certainly be this much if not more talk.

Then even if they are going to look at Amalia as heir, there is still no spare. Amalia is the only grandchild in line for inheriting the throne, the boys aren't. In modern times the likelihood a spare would ever be needed is limited but there is always a call for one. Look at all of the talk in Sweden about Leo being spare after Estelle until her new sibling and questions about her education and such.

^ After Kate had been married a year and no signs of pregnancy there was talk and already a few articles in the tabloid press pointing out that the vast majority of the females in the BRF direct line had borne a child within a year of marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom