HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events 3: May 2014 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks it was a fun event. :p There is supposed to be some type of gala this evening, hopefully we will see some photos....;)

That soft peach/grey suit Stephanie is wearing is one of my favorites. I love it!

i think a separate thread should be created for this visit as it's an official visit, just as it happens when other couple goes abroad...

i think a separate thread should be created for this visit as it's an official visit, just as it happens when other couple goes abroad...

True carlota, but the Hereditary Grand Duke and Duchess of Luxembourg do not generate the type of overkill in interest/coverage as the "other couple".:cool:

No matter. This is a wonderful overseas trip for Guillaume and Stephanie in the run up to their second wedding anniversary later this month;)!

But where is Stephanie? Wasn't she scheduled to be on this trip as well?

will the HGD couple be received by someone from the imperial family? that was what happened to other heirs during visits to japan, but maybe this one is a slightly lower key and with a focus on business.

Agenda at the Royal website only mentions Economic Mission;

05-10-2014

Mission économique en Corée du Sud et au Japon

Corée du Sud et Japon
Son Altesse Royale le Grand-Duc Héritier, accompagnée de Son Altesse Royale la Grande-Duchesse Héritière, présidera une délégation à caractère économique en Corée du Sud et au Japon. La délégation sera dirigée par le Vice-Premier ministre et ministre de l'Économie, Étienne Schneider, et le ministre du Développement durable et des Infrastructures, François Bausch.

But on te website from the Gouvernement you can read this:

Déjeuner au palais impérial

Le couple grand-ducal héritier sera accueilli dans le cadre d’un déjeuner par Leurs Majestés Impériales l’empereur Akihito et l’impératrice Michiko Shoda au palais impérial japonais.

http://www.gouvernement.lu/4073656/08-japan

More pictures of today:

RTL:

RTL.lu - Aktualitéit

VIDEO: (Lëtzebuergesch)

http://tele.rtl.lu/emissiounen/de-journal/3021709.html

Tageblatt:

Tageblatt Online diashows

WORT:

Luxemburger Wort - Luxembourg delegation says "Konnichiwa" to Tokyo

Luxemburger Wort - Le couple héritier est bien arrivé au pays du soleil levant

Last edited:
Guillaume and Stephanie will be received by the Emperor and Empress for lunch at the Imperial Palace, but I do believe that is a private occasion.

Stephanie & Guillaume looked great. I hope they had a good time in Japan & South Korea.

Guillaume and Stephánie were received by Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at Abe's office in Tokyo today, October 9.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

And they met with Crown Prince Naruhito at the Akasaka Palace in Tokyo.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** anp gallery **

Last edited:
I am a little surprised at how short Stephanie's hemline was when she met the Emperor and Empress but she looked really very pretty.

And her curtsy was perfect!;)

Last edited:
Stephanie looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stephanie looks great.

Yes, indeed, pink does her well. I like the ensemble and the way that her hair is done. She also exudes confidence in those pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom