HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events 3: May 2014 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's true, they travel, unfortunately since their visits don't get much coverage, they aren't very easy to follow, and maybe that's why they didn't stick to my memory... :whistling:

when were they in france?

Last May they were there for the 70th anniversary of the allied victory

Princess Stephanie and Prince Guillaume at memorial service in Paris | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

The recent event with the poppy skirt was in Paris
Luxarazzi: Stéphanie Visits "Picasso.Mania" and "Lucien Clergue" in Paris

Guillaume and Stéphanie at the traditional Buergbrennen in Colmar-Berg on February 14th. The bonfire represents the end of winter.

Luxemburger Wort - Abschied vom Winter: die Burgen brennen

Burgbrennen landesweit | Tageblatt

WORT in English:
Buergbrennen.

Luxembourg bids winter adieu.

Luxemburger Wort - Luxembourg bids winter adieu

Francais:

"Buergbrennen"

Le Luxembourg dit adieu à l'hiver.

Luxemburger Wort - Le Luxembourg dit adieu à l'hiver

Monarchië:

http://www.monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/evenements/2016/02/14022016-buergbrennen/index.html

Last edited:
A few new photos and articles about the Point de Vue and Télécran interviews for Stephanie's 32nd birthday. I was going to post this in her solo thread but since Guillaume is mentioned and pictured, I thought the couple thread would be better.

New photos at English/German/French Wort:
32 candles for Luxembourg's Princess Stéphanie

Erbgroßherzogin Stéphanie feiert Geburtstag

C'est l'anniversaire de la princesse Stéphanie

Wort - "Ich bin ein neuer Mensch geworden" about the Point de Vue interview
Google translation

Wort - Princess Stéphanie bares all in rare interview about the Télécran interview

Last edited:
Also in the interview for Point de Vue Stephanie said that she doesn't plan to become a mum yet. So far, she enjoys the time she spends just with her husband :)

Hmmm...interesting. She surely understands that speculation on her childless state is intensifying and that rumors will only multiply as time goes on?:whistling:

She apparently does know and simply doesn't care which I kind of admire, even though I'd love to see she and Guillaume with a family. They are a lovely, wonderful couple imo...those photos of the two of them relaxing at the piano are simply beautiful.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Princess!

Last edited:
Also in the interview for Point de Vue Stephanie said that she doesn't plan to become a mum yet. So far, she enjoys the time she spends just with her husband :)

Interesting public statement. :flowers: She's letting us know.

I am always pleased to see pics of them. They look quite friendly as usual, but honestly Stephanie's dress is a disaster.

i agree, the dress doesn't seem to fit very well.

On April 26th, Guillaume and Stéphanie visited the company Ampacet in Dudelange. Founded in 1937 in New York, Ampacet has Luxembourg as its European headquarters for 20 years, and will be presented with the "Luxembourg American Business Award" for contributions to economic and trade relations between the two countries on May 24, 2016 in New York.

L'essentiel Online - Ampacet a pris du volume en 20 ans au Luxembourg - Economie

have guillaume and stephanie landed in china yet? their visit was supposed to start today, according to the website, but maybe they just meant that today they landed in china and started their visits tomorrow...

have guillaume and stephanie landed in china yet? their visit was supposed to start today, according to the website, but maybe they just meant that today they landed in china and started their visits tomorrow...

Probably? Here's an outline of the program published on March 18th with a bunch of (tbc) notes and attendance per event was incomplete. I assume the actual program will more or less follow it.

http://www.luxembourgforbusiness.lu...event/sna_mission_china_program_v18032016.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: eya
thanks prisma! very nice to see some pictures of what they've been up to.

On May 10th, the HGD couple "are pleased to announce the holding of a major exhibition dedicated to artisans and creators of art. Their initiative is organized in partnership with the Chamber of Trade, and with the support of the Ministries of Economy and Culture.

It will take place in the heart of the capital from 1 to 5 December 2016."

Exposition à la découverte de talents d’artisans et de créateurs d’art au Luxembourg et en Europe du 1er au 5 décembre 2016. - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Mai 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom