HGD Couple expecting their first child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such fantastic news! I'm so, so happy for Stephanie and Guillaume [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

I was already giving up hope that they will ever be parents, so this was such a wonderful news to hear. A baby. Finally. Congratulations for Stephanie and Guillarume. And wishing Stephanie a healthy and happy pregnancy.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I did have a suspicion with her latest outing!

So happy for them!

Good to see what a diversion to London out of the glare of the media can do. I think that time-out was a God-send for Guillume and Stephanie.

It seemed the GD family had all but given up and the media was concentrating on Prince Felix as his brother's heir.

Personally I am rapt to hear Stephanie is expecting and hope she has a healthy and happy pregnancy and is safely delivered of a bonny, bouncing babe.

Last edited:
Big news! I am so happy for them, and I wish them all the best for a calmed and safe pregnancy!

Ohh.. this is such a pleasant surprise and a big relief.. After so much negativity from London..

Finally! Congratulations to the happy couple.

Me too , she looked so happy.
It is sad that this forum started a thread for Felix Daughter being the future Grand Duchess!

Gratulations to the Couple and the Grand Ducal Family. Finally some Happy News after all the death's in the Family this year.

Congratulations to the happy couple!!! All my wishes for a healthy pregnancy to Stephanie!!! ❤️❤️❤️

That is such happy and exciting news! Congratulation to the happy couple! They must be over the moon with the expectation of a little one.

Oh this is absolutely fantastic news! I couldn’t be more happy for people I don’t know.

What a great news! really happy for them! hope everything will be fine and healthy for them.

Wonderful and fantastic news !!! :flowers:

Congratulations to Their Royal Highnesses!

Congrats to them! I hope she has a safe and easy pregnancy with a healthy baby at the end of it.

Congratulations to Guillaume and Stephanie! I think this baby is very desired and longed-for. I wish Stephanie a safe and comfortable pregnancy. May will be a happy month for Luxembourgians for sure when an heir or heiress will be born.

What delightful news! Congratulations to the couple and the Grand Ducal family. Here’s to a healthy and happy pregnancy and a safe birth!

This is wonderful news! I had started to wonder whether they would have a family or not. I’m so delighted for them!

Wow. This is so wonderful.

Congratulations!

Oh this is absolutely fantastic news! I couldn’t be more happy for people I don’t know.

Couldn't have said it better! Took me right back to when they announced Princess Charlene pregnancy.

A happy announcement. In view of what the Hereditary Grand Ducal couple said regarding to their wishes and plans at the time of their engagement, this child is clearly much desired and long awaited by their parents.

Good to see what a diversion to London out of the glare of the media can do. I think that time-out was a God-send Guillume and Stephanie.

Ohh.. this is such a pleasant surprise and a big relief.. After so much negativity from London..

It seems as if they returned from London around the time when they were expecting, though the timing of their return may have been prearranged seeing that the Hereditary Grand Duke had finished his defense course in London.

If this child is a boy, the royal families of Europe will have parity between male and female heirs within the latest generation of heirs to the throne:

1. Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein (b. 1995)
2. Christian of Denmark (b. 2005)
3. George of Britain (b. 2013)
4. Jacques of Monaco (b. 2014)
5. Prince of Luxembourg (b. 2020)

1. Elisabeth of Belgium (b. 2001)
2. Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands (b. 2003)
3. Ingrid Alexandra of Norway (b. 2004)
4. Leonor of Spain (b. 2005)
5. Estelle of Sweden (b. 2012)

If this child is a girl, the female heirs will be in the majority for the first time.

Wow this is wonderful new for them after so long! Can't wait to see what they have!

LaRae

I am going to sound incredibly sarcastic and/or harsh here, but it's about bloody time! Look at it how you might, this is part of their position. It has taken a long time...

I hope she will become a bit more lively now.

Congratulations to the HGD couple and best wishes for an easy pregnancy and safe delivery for mother and child.

I am going to sound incredibly sarcastic and/or harsh here, but it's about bloody time! Look at it how you might, this is part of their position.

I hope she will become a bit more lively now.

Don't dare to judge them, and you don't know, maybe they have had fertility issues. We just don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom