The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 04:51 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalla Meriem View Post
Marlene stated on the ERMB that Eric had confirmed to her that his hints were actually an April Fools joke not to be taken seriously and are unrelated to the well placed info leaking out of Luxembourg like a busted pipe.
Thanx a lot

Seriously, I'm dying with anticipation already!

So do I!!!! I guess i will spend the whole weekend around laptop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalla Meriem View Post
You know, I actually thought it was standard to issue a press release or a statement announcing an engagement first then a few days later having a press conference/interview.

Really like it and hope it's true

Old 04-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Gentry

Maybe THAT'S the prank!
To keep us all wondering and worried about what it could be
then somebody is going to say "it's nothing so...APRIL FOOL'S!"
After all the expression isn't "April 1st fools"

Old 04-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Aristocracy

I asked couple of my friends about "What it's gonna be?" So here is results
5 people- "someone's joke"
3-something about GD Henri health, Felix, Tessy (maybe she is pregnant or will get title) etc
1-said "Maybe he is... you know? Like boys?" (about Guillaume)
1- Guillaume engagment

I remember someone did Taro reading about Guillaume (it was in 2006), it said "He is dating girl, but she is with him only because of his money and power! He is so in love!" Well 3 years from now, maybe she "got" him?
Old 04-02-2009, 07:18 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Sadly we are already talking about a gold digging fiancee while at the moment no announcement has been made and no information that we can verify has been released. This thread will remain closed until one or both of these factors will change. IF an engagement announcement will be released it would be appreciated if we could show modesty in judging people we don't know. Please feel free to start a new thread for such an announcement if this one has not been re-opened yet.

Regards,

the Luxembourg Moderators