Guillaume's Relationship with Pia Haraldsen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brenda

Gentry

Attachments

• Prince_Guillaume.jpg
    Prince_Guillaume.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 9,421
  • Pia_Haraldsen.jpg
    Pia_Haraldsen.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 2,870
  • 1Pia_and_Jasmine_Haraldsen.jpg
    1Pia_and_Jasmine_Haraldsen.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,354
  • 2Pia_and_Jasmine_Haraldsen.jpg
    2Pia_and_Jasmine_Haraldsen.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,965
Last edited by a moderator:
I found this excerpt at www.revue.lu that mentions a possible romance between Grand Duke Guillaume, and Pia Haraldsen. This is a poor translation of it.

Paparazzi brought it to the light: Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume was seen by a press photographer with the niece of the Norwegian queen Sonja, Pia Haraldsen in Durham and geknipst promptly. The photographs permit the conclusion that both are at least more closely friendly. Know learned themselves they in the August of the past yearly with the wedding of the Norwegian Kronprinzen Haakon with Mette Marit Tjessen Hoiby in the capital Oslo.

Oslo, 6.9.2003: Saturday, the whole Royal Family, apart from Crown Princess Mette-Marit, was gathered at a family wedding in Oslo. Queen Sonjas niese, Marianne Haraldsen got married to Torgeir Kjos Sörensen. Marianne Haraldsen is the daughter of Queen Sonjas brother Haakon Haraldsen. Pia Haraldsen and her mother Jasmin both wore red for the occation. Pia Haraldsen is the girlfriend of Crown Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,141
Since May, Queen Sonja's relative Pia Haraldsen has been the girlfriend of Crown Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg. Here the two of them is together in Durham last weekend. PIA HARALDSEN Y GUILLERMO DE LUXEMBURGO PASARON UN FIN DE SEMANA EN DURHAM Photo: All Over Press Norway (code: 344736b)

Attachments

• CAYXBMJQ.jpg
    CAYXBMJQ.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 2,707
How did Guillaume and Pia meet? Are they marriage material?

Originally posted by chanel@Sep 29th, 2003 - 2:55 am
How did Guillaume and Pia meet? Are they marriage material?
I think they met at the Crown prince wedding in Norway....

The last issue (?) of "Se & Hør" reports that Guillaume and Pia have broken up

yes, they've broken up... i've read something like that in other forum.

does he have another girlfriend now? :blush:

I didn't even know he had a girlfriend in the first place, wow I'm behind in the gossip.....

Originally posted by gaggleofcrazypeople@May 16th, 2004 - 9:19 pm
Apparently, Pia and Guillaume are an item again.
Where did you hear that from?

I found a post about it under the topic of Guillaume's beard. Someone was talking to someone else in a chat room. This person said that they were still together.

Originally posted by gaggleofcrazypeople@May 17th, 2004 - 9:07 pm
I found a post about it under the topic of Guillaume's beard. Someone was talking to someone else in a chat room. This person said that they were still together.
Well that person is probably repeating a rumour.

he really looks like a shy person, but also a very sweet one :heart:
what about any girlfriend? are there any news?

Maybe out Lux insider Audrey would have news on that. I thought that they were through sometime earlier this year! Who knows maybe they hit it off again. I would love to see him with someone else - someone new!

He does come off as a shy person, yet very sweet and determined...

I think he is a very attractive young man and the woman who wins his heart will be lucky!

Originally posted by tiaraprin@May 27th, 2004 - 11:49 pm
I think he is a very attractive young man and the woman who wins his heart will be lucky!

totally 'd'accord'!! ;)

He is reportedly still going out with Pia Haraldson.

is he? :( he deserves someone better......

when did they start the relation again?

Anymore on the Pia thing? Can one of our Lux insiders confirm?

Hi everybody !

So, you ant to know if Guillaume is still with Pia Haraldsen. I think they do not go out together any more, but not sure. They have a chaotic relationship, and I do not want to talk with him about that. And he does not...
If I know something more precise, I'll tell !
Bis bald,
Audrey

Originally posted by gaggleofcrazypeople@Jun 1st, 2004 - 4:29 pm
Its too bad that their dating isn't exactly an ideal romance.
well, i didn't really thought so since i knew about the relation and saw that photo of her in ingrid's christening with that horrible and really not elegant pose... she wasn't the exact girl for him and they didn't seem to have many things in common. too different characthers....

who (or how) do you think is the ideal girl for guillaume?

But the thing is that the Grand Duchy is rather modern. I think there is a great chance that he will marry a commoner.

i also think he will marry a commoner. if conservative spain and conservative denmark have allowed their crown princes to marry commoners, then luxembourg which is rather modern will also. and as the grand duchess wasn't from the royalty or even the nobility then i think their parents would allow it too. henri was so in love with duchess teresa and there they are... one of the happiest royal families...

as for guillaume i think he likes women who are intelligent and polite. i don't think he looks too much into physical appearence but personality. he seems to be a shy and tolerating person, so i think his ideal girl would be a person more or less like him: a nice and lovely person to talk to and who shares some interests with him, such as music (as he plays the violin) or sports.

i have been reading, as many times before, that pia and guillaume are again going out. any news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom