The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 10:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by msfroyste
everytime i've seem pics of her alone or with him, the vibe i've gotten from here has been "oooooo, i am, or i dated, a prince. ppl, do take pics of me b/c i am special, yippie skippie", yeah, special ed. she's dreadful. i'm happy guillaume sent her on her way. *looks at pic sighs and goes, "ack". hehe.
Yes, she really is an attention seeker. I'm really glad they split. Guillaume can do much better than her.

Old 09-17-2005, 12:17 AM
Nobility

Does anybody know what Henri and Maria Theresa thought about the relationship? Because the whole attention-seeking attitude doesn't fit in well with the entire family, not just Guillaume.

Old 09-17-2005, 11:02 PM
Aristocracy

i bet they got the same vibe we all did but also a photo is taken in less than a second (a smaller frame of time that i can't remember) and a facial expression can change just as quick.
so in all those pictures guillaume may have just said something funny and she is just reacting to it.
they may have been a wonderful couple out of the limelight and she may be a wonderful person.
we just have to look at all sides because we don't know everything.
Old 01-21-2006, 02:14 PM
Serene Highness

what happened with Pia?
Old 01-21-2006, 07:02 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mims111
what happened with Pia?
Someone said they had a chaotic relationship, I believe they broke up in 2003, then i think there were rumours that they got back together. But now they are broken up for good.

In regards to the newest picture, his hair and beard are all wrong. No girlfriend would allow this "look" to continue so safe to say he probably doesn't have one.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Here is my theory concerning Guillaume's social life. He and Pia reportedly had a "chaotic" relationship that lasted from 2002 until 2004. He seemed like he was really into her, but I don't think it was mutual. She seemed to like him for the money and the title. Being the sensitive young man that he is, the final split was very hard on him and it took him a long time to recover. There has only been one pic of him with a nonroyal or political female since the split which was in April of 2005. But that was at a party; it was probably only a one time thing.
It he doesn't already have a girlfriend by now, he is certainly at the stage where he is looking for a girl. But the family is so private, we may not know until he gets engaged who this girl is.
Old 04-27-2006, 06:54 PM
Gentry

http://img130.imageshack.us/my.php?image=withpia9yu.jpg

Here's a picture of an article about him and Pia, found it on House of Nassau, I don't think it has been posted here.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:48 PM
Nobility

Well I think he likes that his personal life isn't splashed across the headlines.
Old 04-27-2006, 11:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Here is my theory concerning Guillaume's social life. He and Pia reportedly had a "chaotic" relationship that lasted from 2002 until 2004. He seemed like he was really into her, but I don't think it was mutual. She seemed to like him for the money and the title. Being the sensitive young man that he is, the final split was very hard on him and it took him a long time to recover. There has only been one pic of him with a nonroyal or political female since the split which was in April of 2005. But that was at a party; it was probably only a one time thing.
It he doesn't already have a girlfriend by now, he is certainly at the stage where he is looking for a girl. But the family is so private, we may not know until he gets engaged who this girl is.
I agree, we'll probably not hear of (her) until very into the relationship.

www.one.org
Old 04-28-2006, 12:02 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Very true! I agree with that part about Pia. She looked like she is glad, that paparazzi take that photos.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:10 AM
Gentry

Yes Pia looks like a type of girl that loves press attention
I heard there was a point where she also had her own tv show , I think its called Shoperholic or somthing like that.... you could Search on the Net for it..
Old 04-28-2006, 08:54 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandempressxx
I heard there was a point where she also had her own tv show , I think its called Shoperholic or somthing like that.... you could Search on the Net for it..
She's Norway's Paris Hilton!!! XD
Old 04-28-2006, 09:20 AM
Serene Highness

BRRR!!! She wasnt good girl for Guillaume.

Here are some very old pics (just for memories):
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...9&d=1063840882
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...2&d=1058932214
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...1&d=1058931819
http://www.vg.no/bilder/bildarkiv/1082223830.54217.jpg
http://www.frokennorge.no/images/naturasun_01.jpg
Old 04-28-2006, 09:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
She wrote articles for some newspaper, but it was something celebrity related and kind of pointless. She also dated some sort of sportsman, but I forget what sport he played.
Old 04-30-2006, 12:07 AM
Royal Highness

http://www.vg.no/bilder/bildarkiv/1082223830.54217.jpg
^ She is Norway's Paris Hilton!

Guillaume seems like such a private person that I think he would prefer to find someone who was also like that. The only problem would be that here at TRF, we wouldn't know anything about it!
Old 04-30-2006, 09:10 AM
Gentry

Its kinda funny cos she even takes pictures like Paris Hilton.:p

I can't imagine her becoming Hereditary Grand Duchess..
Old 04-30-2006, 10:03 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Its kinda funny cos she even takes pictures like Paris Hilton.:p

I can't imagine her becoming Hereditary Grand Duchess..
Not only HGD, but I cant imagine her as Guillaumes wife!!!
Old 04-30-2006, 12:54 PM
Courtier

Oh, please NO!! But I do think Guillaume is MUCH smarter to NOT get with her again!!

www.one.org
Old 04-30-2006, 05:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Even with all of their differences, she is too tall for them to ever work. I heard somewhere that in order for a relationship to work, the girl has to be about 3 or 4 inches shorter than the guy. She is about Guillaume's height, so it would have never worked anyway.
Old 05-01-2006, 06:13 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Even with all of their differences, she is too tall for them to ever work. I heard somewhere that in order for a relationship to work, the girl has to be about 3 or 4 inches shorter than the guy. She is about Guillaume's height, so it would have never worked anyway.
Thats interesting! I never heard that before....

Mind you some guys I guess prefer it when the girls shorter, it depends on the individual....:)

Tags
hereditary grand duke guillaume, relationship