The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2004, 04:09 PM
Aristocracy

Lightbulb

I'll clarify my statement "seasoned" as in should have known better.
I hate to say this but I think that all royal houses and anybody with substantial wealth should tell any of their bachelor's to stay away from Pia Haraldsen and disown them if they start dating her. She is what I like to call oblivious to her actions or she is a sneaky airhead.

Old 11-08-2004, 03:35 PM
Aristocracy

Exclamation Bleach Blonde

She looks like she has too much bronzer on or something.
And guess what she isn't a real blonde or she dyed her hair more blonde than it really is.
The roots of her hair are clearly dark brown, if not darker. Maybe its the lighting but she isn't a real blonde.
Maybe the dye seeped into her brain or something.
No wonder Guillaume couldn't stand her, she isn't even happy with her own appearance.

Old 11-08-2004, 04:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseMary
Maybe the dye seeped into her brain or something.
Oh, that is too funny, but it is possible. There are harsh chemicals in hair dyes (obviously) which seep into your bloodstream, causing damage to your body, if there is prolonged use. There are other dangers, but I don't want to scare anyone. The point is, if Pia dyes her hair enough over her life, she could possibly suffer brain damage. (I've heard this happening more with bleach though). Guess who's a hypochondriac and never dyes their hair?

Old 11-16-2004, 11:11 PM
Courtier

i think he never suited pia... i still dont understand that match... and shes always trying to be an it girl but she really doesnt have 'it' hehhehehe imagine paris with him lol.... she would go after all the men in that family
Old 11-17-2004, 06:32 AM
Heir Apparent

WAs Pia a famous celebrity before she dated Guillaume?
Old 11-17-2004, 09:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
WAs Pia a famous celebrity before she dated Guillaume?
I seriously doubt she was......Guillaume is what made her famous, I think, and she's riding that bronco as far as it's gonna take her.
Oi gevalt.
Old 11-17-2004, 06:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_barbarella
i think he never suited pia... i still dont understand that match... and shes always trying to be an it girl but she really doesnt have 'it' hehhehehe imagine paris with him lol.... she would go after all the men in that family
And Sebastien?
Old 11-26-2004, 03:32 PM
Aristocracy

Lightbulb

Hopefully sooner than later she will realize what a dope she looks like when she does and says the stuff that we've heard from her.

She seems like she has low self-esteem, because you should never do something just because Madonna does it. If you are going to date a Prince you should at least be confident in the kind of person you are. Pia clearly doesn't love herself enough to give herself credit.

Well, any new pics of Guillaume?
Old 11-28-2004, 01:14 AM
Commoner

hiya!!!

i know i rarely post on here, but i do come quite a bit. i think i come on here like every week or so. i must i admit i don't really know the royal family of luxembourg. but they seem like a loving family for what i can see. i'm kinda fascinated but royal families in general and i just discovered them. i think it's mostly coz i'm from canada and we don't have any over here!!! and i'm also fascinated by their houses (or castles to us normal people!!!).

anyway, i was just wondering where i could find pictures of guillaume and pia or pia by herself. i can't find any topics about her!!!

keep up you're good work guys, and it's always enjoyable to read ur posts!!!
Old 11-28-2004, 05:40 AM
Courtier

pia and him arent a couple... thank god!!!
Old 11-28-2004, 03:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Here is anothe picture of Pia, its taken after she got employed in the norwegian vertion of COSMOPOLITAN magazine

She was alo on TV telling Norway what to wear for Christmas, she suggested alot of BLING BLING and the interviewer did not understand what she ment She also said she had been reading fashion mags since she was 3 She certainly made her career from dating a prince..... She would have never been a clebrity in Norway if it was not for that, and if she wanted she could have done as Eva Sannum did, and go on with her life discretely, but this girl just screams for all the attention she can get and unfortunatly the papers consider her news worthy. Havent seen her shallow collumn in a while though, maybe VG got tired about colums about Marbella and miss Norway
Old 11-28-2004, 04:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Ewww... uck! Pia=gross! No offense Audrey2731, but it isn't really worth it to research her. I doubt she'll amount to anything other than being Guillaume's ex.
Old 11-28-2004, 07:11 PM
Commoner

thanx everyone for ur replies!!!

i know that they aren't a couple anymore. i know u don't like her, but i guess he made her happy in a way and im sure he was a bit sad when they aparted! and im just curious to see what she looks like after hearing so much about her!!

i don't think it's right for girls like that to remain in the public eye. i mean, she's a nobody. she dated someone famous, but that doesn't make her famous and i don't think people wanna be kept up to date to what she's up to!
Old 11-29-2004, 04:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey2731
thanx everyone for ur replies!!!

i know that they aren't a couple anymore. i know u don't like her, but i guess he made her happy in a way and im sure he was a bit sad when they aparted! and im just curious to see what she looks like after hearing so much about her!!

i don't think it's right for girls like that to remain in the public eye. i mean, she's a nobody. she dated someone famous, but that doesn't make her famous and i don't think people wanna be kept up to date to what she's up to!
Well spoken. She is a nobody, who dated and broke up with a prince [and really, I don't know about Europe, but most people over here are like "Luxembourg? I thought that was some kind of wine?" So a lot of people don't know who he is], and she has made quite a career out of it.
Oi oi oi. That is tres irritating.
She is, what we call in America, quite a trick.
Lollies!
-Kara-
Old 11-29-2004, 08:54 PM
Courtier

shes working at cosmo... isnt she studying at uni?
Old 11-29-2004, 09:47 PM
Nobility

What would Pia be studying - I assume it's journalism??
Old 11-30-2004, 04:42 PM
Aristocracy

I wouldn't be surprised if Pia starts making outrageous claims about the royal family. She seems really starved for attention.
Old 11-30-2004, 10:24 PM
Nobility

Hmm... Poor Pia? I honestly feel a little sorry for her because she seems so unpopular and no one will ever take her seriously... but never mind what I think. Maybe she needs to start doing some hard-hitting journalism, you know, raising awareness of a humanitarian crisis or exposing shifty people who scam old ladies out of money... something like that. Maybe you girls can make suggestions on what she can do to raise her profile?
Old 12-01-2004, 12:18 AM
Courtier

i think the way she portrays herself in interviews speaks for itself... she could be a very nice person... its just shes starving for attention... wish i was her though... she got to date a prince...
Old 12-01-2004, 12:44 AM
Nobility

She probably is a nice person, they said through gritted teeth. Hehehehehe! I find it interesting when she is called (somewhat inaccurately, I think) the "Paris Hilton of Norway" because I then wonder, if Paris Hilton dated a prince, which one would she date? (Although, I hope to God that never happens).

Tags
hereditary grand duke guillaume, relationship