Guillaume's Relationship with Pia Haraldsen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is anothe picture of Pia, its taken after she got employed in the norwegian vertion of COSMOPOLITAN magazine

She was alo on TV telling Norway what to wear for Christmas, she suggested alot of BLING BLING and the interviewer did not understand what she ment:D She also said she had been reading fashion mags since she was 3:eek: She certainly made her career from dating a prince..... She would have never been a clebrity in Norway if it was not for that, and if she wanted she could have done as Eva Sannum did, and go on with her life discretely, but this girl just screams for all the attention she can get and unfortunatly the papers consider her news worthy. Havent seen her shallow collumn in a while though, maybe VG got tired about colums about Marbella and miss Norway:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ewww... uck! Pia=gross! No offense Audrey2731, but it isn't really worth it to research her. I doubt she'll amount to anything other than being Guillaume's ex.

thanx everyone for ur replies!!!

i know that they aren't a couple anymore. i know u don't like her, but i guess he made her happy in a way and im sure he was a bit sad when they aparted! and im just curious to see what she looks like after hearing so much about her!!

i don't think it's right for girls like that to remain in the public eye. i mean, she's a nobody. she dated someone famous, but that doesn't make her famous and i don't think people wanna be kept up to date to what she's up to!

audrey2731 said:
thanx everyone for ur replies!!!

i know that they aren't a couple anymore. i know u don't like her, but i guess he made her happy in a way and im sure he was a bit sad when they aparted! and im just curious to see what she looks like after hearing so much about her!!

i don't think it's right for girls like that to remain in the public eye. i mean, she's a nobody. she dated someone famous, but that doesn't make her famous and i don't think people wanna be kept up to date to what she's up to!
Well spoken. She is a nobody, who dated and broke up with a prince [and really, I don't know about Europe, but most people over here are like "Luxembourg? I thought that was some kind of wine?" So a lot of people don't know who he is], and she has made quite a career out of it.
Oi oi oi. That is tres irritating.
She is, what we call in America, quite a trick.
Lollies!
-Kara-

I wouldn't be surprised if Pia starts making outrageous claims about the royal family. She seems really starved for attention.

Hmm... Poor Pia? I honestly feel a little sorry for her because she seems so unpopular and no one will ever take her seriously... but never mind what I think. Maybe she needs to start doing some hard-hitting journalism, you know, raising awareness of a humanitarian crisis or exposing shifty people who scam old ladies out of money... something like that. Maybe you girls can make suggestions on what she can do to raise her profile?

i think the way she portrays herself in interviews speaks for itself... she could be a very nice person... its just shes starving for attention... wish i was her though... she got to date a prince...

She probably is a nice person, they said through gritted teeth. Hehehehehe! I find it interesting when she is called (somewhat inaccurately, I think) the "Paris Hilton of Norway" because I then wonder, if Paris Hilton dated a prince, which one would she date? (Although, I hope to God that never happens).

Thank you! I have been coming here for a while now and reading the posts - it's always very entertaining. I also saw how many Australian posters there are in this thread and was rather impressed - thank God, other Australians who know where Luxembourg is...
As for dear Pia, yes, her relatives are rather impressive. She also dated a prince, so she's done what many of us want to do (maybe we should act more like her then?!).
Guillaume must've thought she was nice and friendly enough to go out with in the first place.
Ummm... She's pretty, and a social sort of person. She's obviously literate because of her column, etc. She's never mentioned her relationship with Guillaume in public, has she? So at least she's discreet in that respect.
I reckon that we should completely turn the tables on this whole thing and start an charitable society for ex-girlfriends of princes. After all, it can't be easy just being famous for being someone's ex, can it?

Wow you're an Aussie as well? ^__^ YAAAAY i think that means there are four regular Aussies that visit these threads ^___^

um...i think Pia has mentioned her relation with Guillaume in public...well i think i read an interview and she mentioned something about dating him and the pressure...

what i understand pia has never lived in Luxembourg but have spend time there when she was dating Guillaume I also think he spend some time in Norway

and if you want to talk about felix we have a felix news thread

bad_barbarella said:
plus i cant guarentee that he is single
It has been a while since he broke up with Pia he could be with some one else by now that we just don't know...unless you know something you aren't telling us? :p

eew she will never make it in the fashion world

hehehehe...i knew i would get those reactions ^__^ my first thoughts were the same when i saw the coat! hahaha...and i thought her barbie stunt was bad enough >__<

be specific, which barbie stunt??? she's got a whole lot of em, basically everytime she opens her mouth- something stupid comes flying out.

msfroyste said:
be specific, which barbie stunt??? she's got a whole lot of em, basically everytime she opens her mouth- something stupid comes flying out.
BWUAHAHAHa that's hilarious!!! :p good one msfroyste ^__^

this Barbie stunt...judging from her bad tan i bet she gave MT the bad-tan-germs hehehe

They put her file of photos under 'Young Aristocrats' in modernjetset4...is her family members of the aristocrats? i thought she was some distant niece of some royal...

Attachments

• barbie.jpg
    barbie.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,208
  • barbie1.jpg
    barbie1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 571
  • barbie2.jpg
    barbie2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,108
  • barbie3.jpg
    barbie3.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 624
hillary_nugent said:
BWUAHAHAHAHAHa that's hilarious!!! :p good one msfroyste ^__^

this Barbie stunt...judging from her bad tan i bet she gave MT the bad-tan-germs hehehe

They put her file of photos under 'Young Aristocrats' in modernjetset4...is her family members of the aristocrats? i thought she was some distant niece of some royal...
thanx, it wasn't really on purpose, just me being my usual brutally honest self. but yeah, i'm a member and i've seen her horrible pics. she probably did give mt the bad tan bug. and that article about her joining kaballah b/c it's fashionable...*rolls eyes, sighs, and shakes her head sadly. and i thought stupid ppl were just confined the my area of the world. hehehehehe :D. not to offend the smart ppl here or from my area of the world.

I have some other pictures of Pia Haraldsen:

Attachments

• piaharalds.jpg
    piaharalds.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 425
  • piaharlds2.jpg
    piaharlds2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 362
  • piaharalds3.jpg
    piaharalds3.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 447
i have no idea that pia has such horrible taste. i haven't been looking at her pictures.

legnavirginia2006 said:
I would like to know if anyone has fresh pictures of Pia and Guillaume?
Thank you
THEY ARE OVER :p

She has made a name for herself for being a paris hilton wannabe
Joining the red braclet religion
With chanel over kill

He is single... at least for now ;)

When I see Pia I am secure in the fact that America is not the only country who produces "airheads". Guillaume should be praising his lucky stars for getting rid of her when he did.

Hmm... I must say I've always been a bit indifferent to Pia... but I'm kind of glad she and Guillaume aren't together anymore. She doesn't quite fit the role of a potential Crown Princess.

If Guillaume does not ever marry anyone *fingerscrossed he will* on this forum who wants him who do you think would suit him?

I was thinking about that the other day...I think she sounds like a big joke to me, you know??? Poor Guillaume...does anybody know how long did he date her??

I think they dated for more than one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom