Guillaume's Relationship with Pia Haraldsen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
larzen and rere, as i said before i don't also. you are totally right, larzen described the first image she gave to the press perfectly.

i know what you mean, i think that liking fashion and dressing well is one thing, but trying to take the spot light off a royla is another... if guilliaume wasnt crown prince do you think she would still want him... i think it will be easier for felix to find a less superficial bride because he isnt 1st in line to the throne

In my opinion, the first in line can have a harder time finding a bride. But if she's 'the one,' then it's easier. The same with Felix and his other siblings.

"if guilliaume wasnt crown prince do you think she would still want him" - who are you talking about?

rere said:
In my opinion, the first in line can have a harder time finding a bride. But if she's 'the one,' then it's easier. The same with Felix and his other siblings.

"if guilliaume wasnt crown prince do you think she would still want him" - who are you talking about?

I think she's speaking of Pia Haraldsen.
-Kara-

"i know what you mean, i think that liking fashion and dressing well is one thing, but trying to take the spot light off a royla is another... if guilliaume wasnt crown prince do you think she would still want him... i think it will be easier for felix to find a less superficial bride because he isnt 1st in line to the throne"

"In my opinion, the first in line can have a harder time finding a bride."

that's true... i like guillaume more than felix, but not because he is the first to the throne. in fact i would like he isn't...

well mabye one day he will just know that a girl doesnt like him for those things.. only for who he is inside... like mabye one day he will be lucky enough to find a pure down to earth regal girl... im sure they have had thosands of girls throwing themselves at them

Guillaumes ex girlfriend, (you all know who;) ) Pia Haraldsen has made her self the joke of the week in Norway. She has now started to confess herself to the celebrity religion KABBALAH, and this is not the best part, wait for it...The reason she has joint the religion is because its fashionable and its important to her that Madonna is so into it:D She also belives that the red string protects her and looks at it as a friendships string. Shall I laugh or cry, she really gives superficial a new meaning.

In Norways biggest paper they have every weekend a list of who is "in" and who is "out". Pia is the most "out", and the comment , which I found witty, was that she fell in love with Kabbalh just as she fell in love with a pair of shoes!!!!

Here is a picture of her with her fashionable string:rolleyes:
1099285972630_38.jpg

She also speaks about Guillaume, again, sigh

"I have been trough alot which has not been easy, it was difficult to be in the limelight (ROTF she loooooves the limelight and goes out of her way to be in it) when I was with Guillaume. It was alot of pressure. As his girlfriend I had to go into a role, it was alot og sch,sch around our relationship and it was difficult.I could not trust anyone, not even my closest friends. They split as friends and are still friends, they mutually agreed to break up.

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=101012

Larzen said:
Guillaumes ex girlfriend, (you all know who;) ) Pia Haraldsen has made her self the joke of the week in Norway. She has now started to confess herself to the celebrity religion KABBALAH, and this is not the best part, wait for it...The reason she has joint the religion is because its fashionable and its important to her that Madonna is so into it:D She also belives that the red string protects her and looks at it as a friendships string. Shall I laugh or cry, she really gives superficial a new meaning.

In Norways biggest paper they have every weekend a list of who is "in" and who is "out". Pia is the most "out", and the comment , which I found witty, was that she fell in love with Kabbalh just as she fell in love with a pair of shoes!!!!

Here is a picture of her with her fashionable string:rolleyes:

She also speaks about Guillaume, again, sigh

"I have been trough alot which has not been easy, it was difficult to be in the limelight (ROTF she loooooves the limelight and goes out of her way to be in it) when I was with Guillaume. It was alot of pressure. As his girlfriend I had to go into a role, it was alot og sch,sch around our relationship and it was difficult.I could not trust anyone, not even my closest friends. They split as friends and are still friends, they mutually agreed to break up.

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=101012
That is the saddest thing I have heard all day, and it's only 7.40 am. Why, why I ask, would someone become part of a religion because it's "fashionable"? That is the stupidest thing anyone can do. It obviously shows she doesn't believe in Kabbala at all; just in clothes and being "cool" (and I use that term lightly :D). I think that is offensive to those people who actually are Kabbalan.

Now, talking about Guillaume and Pia. Poor Pia. It must have been so traumatic going out with him. What, with fitting into a 'role' and not trusting anyone. :rolleyes: Come off it. I'm sure it was more pressure for Guillaume, making sure she didn't make a fool of herself. Oops, too late for that one. :p

Madonna must be in hysterics right now. Pia saying she finds the limelight difficult is a plant saying that it hates sunshine. What a load of bull!! Poor Guillaume when will the dark cloud of Pia go away.

Poor Guillaume! Every time Pia does something stupid, I should give him a hug to make him feel better. Hmmm...that's about one hug an hour.

Poor Guillaume indeed!!! Hopefully he has learned from his relationship with Pia, and he will choose someone who won't embarrass him or his family!

ravergirl said:
Poor Guillaume indeed!!! Hopefully he has learned from his relationship with Pia, and he will choose someone who won't embarrass him or his family!
yes i agree...muhahahaha i can only laugh at Pia for her cheeyness...i feel so sorry for her in a way, she would do anything for a little lime light...hm...that new pic of her doesn't make her look that great either...perhaps we now know why Guillaume broke up with her

i wouldnt change my religon ever unless i was engaged to a prince

Last edited:
It is not like she doesn't know how to act/dress at these events. She is a seasoned pro and her relatives are royal, I don't understand how she got things so wrong.

Guillaume needs someone who is not in the limelight at all, so if she does make a mistake it is explainable, like she doesn't know what she is doing.
Pia is just ignorant to how the rest of the world precieves her, they don't see her as poor little rich girl.

RoseMary said:
It is not like she doesn't know how to act/dress at these events. She is a seasoned pro and her relatives are royal, I don't understand how she got things so wrong.

Guillaume needs someone who is not in the limelight at all, so if she does make a mistake it is explainable, like she doesn't know what she is doing.
Pia is just ignorant to how the rest of the world precieves her, they don't see her as poor little rich girl.

Actually, I really don't think she's a seasoned pro at these things......she's basically one of those "OMGIWANNABEPOPULAROMGLOLBBQ!" kind of girls.
And as far as her royal relatives go, she's not even blood related to Queen Sonja. Her mother, Jasmine, married Queen Sonja's nephew, *insert name here* Haraldsen [sorry, I forget his name] as a second marriage- Pia is from her first. So Queen Sonja would be kind of like a step-great-aunt to her. Whether they're close or not, I couldn't tell you. And also, remember, Queen Sonja wasn't born royal- she was the first commoner to marry into the Norwegian royal family and caused a great big fuss.
It's math time!
Pia+Guillaume=BAD! :eek:

-Kara-

I just think that it is sad for Pia to claim that she does not like being in the limelight, yet she is always seems to be right there when the cameras are out!! If she doesn't want to be a public figure, and is upset that her private live is in the news, then she shouldn't talk about it!

Since we're on the subject of our darling Pia </sarcasm>, and since we all know the sweet thing hates to be in the limelight so, I give you this:

Jan Gunnar Solli

It's an article about the Norwegian soccer [er, football, forgive my Americana] player Jan Gunnar Solli. Apparently, Pia told the press that they were dating. Solli fired back with "There's a cat's chance in hell I'm dating her!", which, apparently, is a Norwegian expression ["a cat's chance in hell...."]? Anyway, he was kind of upset that she would say things like that about him and he was interviewed by VG to set the record straight.
Godforsakensweet'n'creamyshiva.
That girl is just more maddening by the minute, I swear! She reminds me a lot of Marie-Chantal Miller.
-Kara-

Pia did not tell the press they were dating, Se og Hør wrote that sources close to them clamed they were. Jan Gunnnar Solli, one of the best norwegian soccerplayers did as you say deny it and said he just laughed at them. He has met her two or three times. However Pia did not deny that they were dating which she could have done and spared the very sympatic Jan Gunnar Solli the embarrasment. She is turning out to be one of the most embarresing celebreties in Norway, manely because she has not accomplished anything she is just a attentioncraver.

Larzen said:
Pia did not tell the press they were dating, Se og Hør wrote that sources close to them clamed they were. Jan Gunnnar Solli, one of the best norwegian soccerplayers did as you say deny it and said he just laughed at them. He has met her two or three times. However Pia did not deny that they were dating which she could have done and spared the very sympatic Jan Gunnar Solli the embarrasment. She is turning out to be one of the most embarresing celebreties in Norway, manely because she has not accomplished anything she is just a attentioncraver.

Ooops, sorry. That's what I get for having a non-Norwegian friend attempt to translate that article! :eek:
I agree- she is very embarrassing. I hope that Guillaume realizes that.
-Kara-

I'll clarify my statement "seasoned" as in should have known better.
I hate to say this but I think that all royal houses and anybody with substantial wealth should tell any of their bachelor's to stay away from Pia Haraldsen and disown them if they start dating her. She is what I like to call oblivious to her actions or she is a sneaky airhead.

Bleach Blonde

She looks like she has too much bronzer on or something.
And guess what she isn't a real blonde or she dyed her hair more blonde than it really is.
The roots of her hair are clearly dark brown, if not darker. Maybe its the lighting but she isn't a real blonde.
Maybe the dye seeped into her brain or something.
No wonder Guillaume couldn't stand her, she isn't even happy with her own appearance.

RoseMary said:
Maybe the dye seeped into her brain or something.
Oh, that is too funny, but it is possible. There are harsh chemicals in hair dyes (obviously) which seep into your bloodstream, causing damage to your body, if there is prolonged use. There are other dangers, but I don't want to scare anyone. :D The point is, if Pia dyes her hair enough over her life, she could possibly suffer brain damage. (I've heard this happening more with bleach though). Guess who's a hypochondriac and never dyes their hair? ;)

i think he never suited pia... i still dont understand that match... and shes always trying to be an it girl but she really doesnt have 'it' hehhehehe imagine paris with him lol.... she would go after all the men in that family

hillary_nugent said:
WAs Pia a famous celebrity before she dated Guillaume?
I seriously doubt she was......Guillaume is what made her famous, I think, and she's riding that bronco as far as it's gonna take her.
Oi gevalt.

bad_barbarella said:
i think he never suited pia... i still dont understand that match... and shes always trying to be an it girl but she really doesnt have 'it' hehhehehe imagine paris with him lol.... she would go after all the men in that family
And Sebastien?

Hopefully sooner than later she will realize what a dope she looks like when she does and says the stuff that we've heard from her.

She seems like she has low self-esteem, because you should never do something just because Madonna does it. If you are going to date a Prince you should at least be confident in the kind of person you are. Pia clearly doesn't love herself enough to give herself credit.

Well, any new pics of Guillaume?

hiya!!!

i know i rarely post on here, but i do come quite a bit. i think i come on here like every week or so. i must i admit i don't really know the royal family of luxembourg. but they seem like a loving family for what i can see. i'm kinda fascinated but royal families in general and i just discovered them. i think it's mostly coz i'm from canada and we don't have any over here!!! and i'm also fascinated by their houses (or castles to us normal people!!!).

anyway, i was just wondering where i could find pictures of guillaume and pia or pia by herself. i can't find any topics about her!!!

keep up you're good work guys, and it's always enjoyable to read ur posts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom