Guillaume's Relationship with Pia Haraldsen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by carlota@Jul 24th, 2004 - 7:51 am
i have been reading, as many times before, that pia and guillaume are again going out. any news?
If only I knew, if only I knew. If you go back a couple of months on this message board he was kind of going out with her again.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
If only I knew, if only I knew. If you go back a couple of months on this message board he was kind of going out with her again.
any idea why there are always breaking up and getting back together?

Last edited by a moderator:
the relation with pia... it's somewhat strange and rare...

do u think these two will end up being married soon, they have been on and off so much and he is a good cathlic boy, mabye there relationship is getting more serious... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bad_barbarella@Jul 27th, 2004 - 9:16 pm
do u think these two will end up being married soon, they have been on and off so much and he is a good cathlic boy, mabye there relationship is getting more serious... :rolleyes:
I don't think they will end up together. Their personalities are too different. But of course, I wouldn't mind dating Guillaume so my opinion might be tainted. :wub:

:rolleyes: you never know u may end up with him i mean nothing is impossible... :blush: i mean look at mary she ran into her prince once and spoke to him now shes crown queen :flower: :heart: :flower:

I don't think they will end up together. Their personalities are too different. But of course, I wouldn't mind dating Guillaume so my opinion might be tainted. :wub:
that's true... they are really different persons. i don't think they might end up together...

:p i wouldn't also have any problem on dating him... :p

does anyone know when the relation with pia started?

and they started their relation the same year? :huh:
the wedding was in august 2001...

were they sit next in the royal banquets of the royal weddings (haakon's and martha louise's) in norway? :huh:
otherwise i don't really explain myself how they could talk... maybe in the church... :huh: or maybe they danced together... who knows?

She's not a model. She's just royal.

To my knowledge, she's not royal either. She's the niece of Queen Sonja.

Forgive my language, but she looks to be what we call here in America, shall I say, a bit of a trick.
Kisses!
-Kara-

Last edited:
I noticed on several boards that Pia Haraldsen was compared to Paris Hilton.

Some called her Wannabe prinsessen "vår" - our wannabe princess - at Kaongehusene.com, a Norweign forum about the royal family. Other remarks about Pia Haraldsen at the board are very unflattering.

in fact she isn't royal at all. she is close to the royals, but not royal. she isn't the niece of sonja, she is the daughter of the woman who married sonja's niece...

haha! wannabe princess... :)

carlota said:
in fact she isn't royal at all. she is close to the royals, but not royal. she isn't the niece of sonja, she is the daughter of the woman who married sonja's niece...

haha! wannabe princess... :)

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^__^

Maybe that's why she's dating Guillame? :p

PIA HARALDSEN, NOW JOURNALIST

a poster of this forum said that pia has been 'spotted' to write a column in the norwegian newspaper VG. the subject is about the partyscene from all over the world. larzen has posted a short summary of the text she wrote for this week/month (i don't know how many time till every issue), which i put here.

I will try to translate the beginning

In St Tropez the jet.set has Nikki Beach, an exvlusive beachclub for vacationing milionaires and celebreties like P. Diddy, Bono, Donatella Versace og Beyoncé. During the day it is not unusual to see the guests dancing drunk on the tables and throwing expensive Champagne at each other.

Newly operated silicon breasts, diamonds from Tiffany and designerbikinis sparkle , It is shallow and laughble, Belive me I have been there and seen it with my own eyes........

Some passages later

Marbella falls between two chairs The city is not High class like ST Tropez and it does not have the intimcy of Monaco. Filled with expectations I goes to an openingparty (of a club) together with my spanish journalist friend
I move towards the entrance in high heeks and a collourful mini dress. Se og Hør (Norwegian gossip mag) would probably say thet I "smelled like Hollywood" (that was what they wrote after the Ingrids christening and I think she is beeing ironic)

i don't know what a boy like guillaume saw in pia... it's not that i want to rush forward her, but she seems to me a very superficial and swallow girl....
what do you think?

Guillaume

The more I read about Pia Haraldsen the less I think of her. But I'm nice.

Guillaume is one of my favorite royals. So it's hard to like Pia because of some things she does. Pia Haraldsen - despite her appearance to many: too flashy dress at a baptism, "Norway Paris Hitlon" label, shallow column, etc. - could be the one. I rarely read on the Web and in magazines anything nice about her. She seems to stay in the Norway media these days. Does anyone from Norway know how she trully is? I wonder what her family will think if she covers them.

Did she compare herself to Eva Sannum. If so, that's tacky. To me, they're two totally different sitituations.

Several were right when they said Guillaume should enjoy his bachelor life and see who ever he wants before settling down. His father married at 25 so I believe he'll marry before he's 30. In three to four years (26 to 27), he may be under some pressure to find someone. Who knows?

Guillaume (23) and Prince William (22) are two young bachelors whose relations are attracting major attention. Their families may want young, scandal-free brides with no history and try to match them with fellow royals now. Or they could accept whom ever they choose. Who knows?

Well, if she's a journalist, I doubt Guillaume will ever speak to her again. Royals like their privacy, you know.

If she is that much into parties and club, I can't really see how she and Guillaume ever got along. He just doesn't seem like the wild type.

Oh, I have to agree with you Carlota before I forget. But not only is she shallow, but she is a royal wannabe.

I'm pretty sure Guillaume finishes in 2006... he'll probably end up with some high paying job in Luxembourg to prepare him for being the Grand Duke.

i agreed with you both rere and gaggleofcrazypeople. you are so right.
it's really difficult for me to like pia haraldsen, and now more that she does such things in the norwegian media. i used to like her when i first knew guillaume was dating him because she seemed to be a shy girl, who loved him and who he loved, and that they get along really well because of their characthers. now i know why their relation didn't go so well as expected: maybe guillaume then discovered her other face :)
it's a bit hard to judge her without having too much information about her and i know that, but if those are her first steps as the future hereditary gran duchess, then she is doing quite bad... all those photos of her show a clear evidence.
it's also quite difficult to compare her to eva. they really have different lives. while eva used to have lots of paparazzis around her, never gave what to say, and never complained about them, pia is totally the other way round. there were photos of eva everyweek in the magazines and newspapers and lots of information about her. however, we just don't anythings about pia except that she is the addopted niece of sonja and that she met guillaume in the royal wedding in 2001. there's no comparison between them...
did henri marry with only 25 years old? oh... that's a really young age to marry. i hope guillaume has all the time he needs to experience life... without the pressure of having to marry young to give luxembourg a hgd and children. time is the only thing which avoids mistakes and future divorces......

carlota said:
it's also quite difficult to compare her to eva. they really have different lives. while eva used to have lots of paparazzis around her, never gave what to say, and never complained about them, pia is totally the other way round. there were photos of eva everyweek in the magazines and newspapers and lots of information about her. however, we just don't anythings about pia except that she is the addopted niece of sonja and that she met guillaume in the royal wedding in 2001. there's no comparison between them...

Who is Eva?

Well you really wouldn't call such a minor column the job of a journalist definitely not like Princess Letizia ^__^

Henri was born 16-4-1955. He married Maria Teresa Mestre on February 14 1981. I wonder how they celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary in 2006.

About Eva Sannum -
1. Crown Prince Felipe of Spain had a five-year courtship with the Norwegian model who reportedly was deemed unacceptable by his parents and many royal watchers.
2. There were many Spanish objections to Eva: her career as a fashion model, her family background and her gown at the wedding of Crown Prince Haakon and Mette-Marit.
3. She sunbathed topless beside him.
You can find more about her under Felipe's forum.

Some time ago Eva Sannum gave a very short interview on norwegian tv( she seemed very uncomftarble), she did not say anything about Felipe, however she did comment on how it was to be followed around by the press, how it was to constantly be looking across her back "it is the closest thing you can come to beeing paranoid without beeing diagnosed" she also said that she became unnecessarily concerned with her outward appearance, but that her relationship with the press has been getting better, but that she is sceptical about the press because she knows how it works. (she did not critesice any particular paper or magazine)

What Pia Haraldsen said in refrence to this interview was that she could relate to the situation Eva was in (Disagree, Norwegian press hardly wrote about her except for when the relationshipe first was known and that she was present during Mauds christening, whilst they used to write alot about Eva) She also said that she did not dear to drink alchol when she was out and about and that because she was afraid of beeing photographed, and that she (this is the best) dosent even kiss boys that she doesent love:p I cannot link the interview because it has been moved to Dagbladets payed archive

When the relationship first was known I also thought she looked like a nice girl, going to school, press shy and descrete( that was also the way she was portrayed in the press), but after they broke up she has been grasping for all the attention she can get, the Pink inapropriate dress for Ingrids christening, she was offered to be part of the norwegian celebrety vertion of "Survivor", but she declined after talking with her family. She now writes this shallow column in VG, she is supposed to write once a week I think but I hope VG changes their mind, IMO the column is shallow and boring. There are people that manage to write about shallow things in a funny way, Pia does not have that gift. The colum she has written is as I said not scandelous in any way, just a waste of paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom