The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Old 07-26-2009, 01:28 AM
Thumbs up

This is such good news! Every time someone like Prince Guillaume graduates from university it sets a really good example for young people.

Old 07-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by Lalla Meriem View Post
...things about Guillaume are only ever mentioned after they are completed never before or during while things about Felix are always up-to-date as they happen or even before.
I believe this is for security reasons. Does anyone remember the security threats against the royal family several years ago?

Old 07-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Lalla Meriem View Post
He completed his bachelors at Brunel University before heading to Switzerland and France (apparently).
Where did you read that he completed his bachelors degree at Brunel University? Can you indicate the source? I know he took some classes there after attending Durham University but I never read that he actually graduated. Thanks!
Old 07-26-2009, 02:37 PM
Old 07-27-2009, 01:53 PM
Congratulations for Prince Guillaume!I wish for him only the best.....he deserve it! :)
Old 08-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Heir Presumptive
Congratulations to the Prince. I wonder what he'll be doing next?
Old 08-03-2009, 10:15 PM
So do I I hope we will see him on official duties more often Maybe he will become patron of new organization, could that happen?
Old 08-04-2009, 03:45 AM
It would seem like this is the natural time to take on more of the "family business" so I bet we see more in the way of official duties.
Check it out: Royal News Examiner
Old 12-16-2009, 07:16 PM
Congralution guillaume!!!
Old 12-18-2009, 02:50 PM
Heir Presumptive
Well Done Guillaume! Enjoy your time off!
God is in the Details.....
Old 12-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
Congratulations Guillaume, he's worked very hard and deserves a good break.

We Will Remember Them.

education, hereditary grand duke guillaume