Guillaume and Stéphanie: the Pre-Wedding Interview

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a video interview as well, or is the interview only in print?

There will be a televised interview of the couple tomorrow on RTL. We just have to wait for it to be uploaded onto their website.

I'm falling in love with this couple but not because of him, it's because of her!! :lol:

Such a lovely person, no wonder why Guillaume is absolutely crazy about Stéphanie :wub:

I was sad to read that she was forced to give up violin after an injury and operation on her hand. But she and Guillaume are now reading the same books so that they can discuss them together afterward. :whistling:

I was almost moved to tears by what she said about Grand Duchess Maria Teresa's care for her since Comtesse Alix's death last month. Stephanie called Maria Teresa her "second maman...in Luxembourg".

I was very surprised that Stephanie and Guillaume will not be living at Schloss Berg after the wedding as the Court announced at the time of their engagement in April. Also surprised that they do not necessarily want to start a family immediately...which is kind of a tradition in the House of Nassau! :D

They seem very sweet, romantically in tune with one another. He says one of the reasons October was chosen for the wedding date was because Fall is very special to them because "it's our anniversary". She says she will not be aware of cameras or any other distractions when she enters the Cathedral.."I will only see Guillaume and my father, and then my family and friends".:wub:

A month after the wedding she will accompany her new husband to China on an economic mission.

She has a lovely speaking voice-soft, low, a little husky. It complements Guillaume's voice which is also very soft.

They really are very special. THE young Royal couple to watch in the future, imo.

Last edited:
What a nice interview! I'm really excited for their wedding and watching them grow together in the future.

Stephanie seems a quite self-confident woman.

She looks even more beautiful and likeable when she talks.... she is really lovely !!!!

Great interview! Thanks for sharing the videos

Thanks for all the links. The video indeed makes a difference, she seems much more confident than I would have thought from seeing the pictures.
Apparently one of her brothers got a child only a week or so after Countess Alix' death.

New photos of the couple have been released today. To honor her mother Stephanie will wear her mother's engagement ring on her right hand during the wedding. What a tasteful to remember her mother without being maudlin at such a bittersweet time.

http://i47.tinypic.com/905yt1.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2u8f7fr.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/qohx7c.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2clm47.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/9r632x.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/25k2ck3.jpg

His Highness seems really in love with his fiance. I wish they find true hapiness in their marriage throughout their ( hopefully long and rich life :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I must say Guilliame is a dark horse isn't he? There has been countless rumours of his dating life and they weren't even close. Three years ago they were reintroduced?!

Either way, he has picked a winner! She seems very composed, lovely and intelligent young lady. Her parents did an excellent job.

Stephanie looks gorgeous! So young, fresh and pretty.
Love the way Guillaume is looking at her in some of the pictures: these two are really sweet together and on fast track of becoming my favourite royal couple.

I wouldn t say that Stephanie looks gorgeous... She isn t exactly what i would call a pretty woman. But she sures looks young and fresh, as you say, wich contrast quite nicely with the maturity of her statements. They look really good together and i wish them all the best! :crown4: :crown4: :crown4:

Last edited:
I wouldn t say that Stephanie looks gorgeous... She isn t exactly what i would call a pretty woman. But she sures looks young and fresh, as you say, wich contrast quite nicely with the maturity of her statements. They look really good together and i wish them all the best!

I guess we have to agree to disagree. :)
Personally, I think Stephanie is one of the most naturally pretty Princesses (to-be) out there. I like her soft, unassuming yet elegant look and can understand what Guillaume sees in her. Completely agree wit you about maturity and the couple looking very good indeed together.

Last edited:
I also think she's a beautiful girl, not a top model or beauty pageant material but her hair, eyes and smile are really nice and Guillaume looks at her in awe :wub:

And I don't find him that good looking TBH, the best looking sibling is Felix, hands down ;)

Last edited:
I don't find Stéphanie conventionally pretty; certainly not one of the prettiest young women around, however, from what I've seen of her these past 6 months she possesses an innate sense of regality. By all accounts she appears balanced, assured and enthusiastic. I am in no doubt that Guillaume has picked very very well and is incredibly fortunate to have captured the heart of such a well turned out and genuine woman.

A lovely couple.

Last edited:
Stephanie strikes me as a private person but she's very self-assured and speaks very eloquently :flowers:
that is certainly my impression. she does by far one of the best engagement interviews out of all the current crown princesses.

conventionally pretty; certainly not one of the prettiest young women around

maybe not conventionally pretty but she just oozes confidence and that makes her very appealing, i think. her french is impecable, she expresses herself very maturely and she's obviously well-read, so that adds to her charm.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the links. The video indeed makes a difference, she seems much more confident than I would have thought from seeing the pictures.
Apparently one of her brothers got a child only a week or so after Countess Alix' death.

Yes, her brother Christian's wife gave birth to a baby boy, Ignace, five days after the Countess was buried.

It's incredible to watch the Grand ducal couple and the Hereditary GD couple walking on the street of Luxembourg without an entourage, and talking to a passerby. (It's on another thread here). Possibly some security was nearby but they were not hemmed in by it, just living normally as we do.

A couple of very worthy and beautiful. Matter very happy. Stephanie is very elegant, noble and gentle lady. I'm sure you will watch a beautiful wedding ceremony. Date squares will be very nice.

maybe not conventionally pretty but she just oozes confidence and that makes her very appealing, i think. her french is impecable, she expresses herself very maturely and she's obviously well-read, so that adds to her charm.

I completely agree.

QUEENECE29 said:
A couple of very worthy and beautiful. Matter very happy. Stephanie is very elegant, noble and gentle lady. I'm sure you will watch a beautiful wedding ceremony. Date squares will be very nice.

Sorry, but what do you mean by date squares? Are they serving them as dessert at the reception? I did not understand a word of the interview except when she said "tres tres" or referred to somebody by name.

I didn't see any photos of it, but Stéphanie is supposed to be wearing her mothers engagement ring already.

Thanks for the photos of the interview. Stéphanie look really lovely.

Is there a video of the complete interview ???

Isn't Thomas de Bergeyck related to Stéphanie? I think in her mothers' side...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom