Crown Princess Victoria's Official Visit to India: October 14-26, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ccile

Serene Highness
City
paris
Country
France
Crown princess Victoria will be in India during 12 days!!! Hope we'll have more information very soon!!

Wow that is quite a long visit!

I guess now we will have pictures of Victoria in front of the Taj, like we do so many royals now...

Yes Taj Mahal. Maybe Udaipur, Mehrangarh Fort, Konrak Sun Temple and others Mumbai (Bollywood) too?
Imagine Victoria in sari...

Will this be Victoria's first visit?

No official INFORMATION from Sweden. No advance press release, no schedule, nothing about the purpose of the trip, nothing on the website but the dates and the gloriously precise definition of this trip as 'Visit to India', period.
It's another failure of a 'press and information department' which doesn't deserve its name. Their very bad work is really getting to be a problem.

It's a shame that they have not released an official program or at least the purpose of the visit yet!!!

Hope we'll more information soon!

...weird and unfortunately nearly standard for the court these days.

that's certainly a long visit! is it the first time victoria visits india?
i look forward to the pics.

Yes, her first visit...and probably not her last. So I´d suggest to skip the visit to the Taj Mahal this time and to do it again as married woman. Otherwise she must be a bit on the masochistic side. I can already picture a lonesome brown-eyed princess on a white bench in front of the big building...:rolleyes:

I hope we get plenty of pictures from this trip

I hope so!!

But according to this article the trip will begin only tomorrow! I guess princess Victoria just arrives today in India

Yes, her first visit...and probably not her last. So I´d suggest to skip the visit to the Taj Mahal this time and to do it again as married woman. Otherwise she must be a bit on the masochistic side. I can already picture a lonesome brown-eyed princess on a white bench in front of the big building...:rolleyes:
And with a ponytail, don't forget that one...:rolleyes:

omg, I forgot about her trip! I knew she was going to India. Time flies too fast, it is soon in the middle of October! I can't wait to see pictures from her trip!! :flowers:

omg, I forgot about her trip! I knew she was going to India. Time flies too fast, it is soon in the middle of October! I can't wait to see pictures from her trip!! :flowers:

Well you shouldn't have to wait long, its nearing the end of the 16th here in NZ... ;)

it's great to have the first pic!!! hope we'll have beautiful pics from this trip!!

She looks very relaxet on the trip to India, hope we get a lot of pics from her on this visit!

These photos have been very nice to see. Victoria looks like she is enjoying herself. The floral garland that was placed around her neck is so beautiful, and Victoria looks honored to receive it.

Victoria mentioned in the Hello article that she wants to meet some Bollywood actors while on this trip. I wonder if she has had that opportunity yet.

Back
Top Bottom