Victoria's Funniest Faces

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MihoshiMarie

Aristocracy
Country
United States
Someone suggested a thread with all of Victoria's funniest faces, so I decided to get one started with the latest. This one's from Polfoto, where Victoria visited a fishmarket in Gothenburg (I think that's it).

Attachments

• funnyface.jpeg
    funnyface.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,615
i think she worries about the lobster, which normally will be cooked alive ==> not funny!

I love this one =)

Attachments

• Hockey16.jpg
    Hockey16.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 3,093
Funny idea! I think Victoria has inherited the mimic of her father...maybe we can find photos of them with the same facial expression.
my favourite:

Attachments

• funny.jpeg
    funny.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 7,584
I've got some more, but I'm having trouble resizing them. :(

Haha... these are funny. Victoria seems very "normal;" it's very endearing.

...and a blast from the past =)

x-mas 1988

edit: grrrr!!! what is the problem with photo uploading? I cannot add any pictures anymore? It just says "You cannot upload this type of file".. but its a jpg?!

I´ve found a cute one. She looks like a toddler, who knows, that he/she has done something wrong.

Attachments

• face.jpeg
    face.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 933
Du tysta, Du glädjerika sköna!

Lena found this one from her visit to Madrid November 2003

Attachments

• fun_face.jpeg
    fun_face.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 6,804
Hypnotism. Look in front of you. Do not look to the sides.

Originally posted by Dennism@Nov 17th, 2003 - 6:53 pm
Hypnotism. Look in front of you. Do not look to the sides.
yes, and through hypnotism she can "transfer" herself in trance and can raise those golden buttons/coins in the picture. (Do you know Stephen King´s "Carrie") :p

Yes, I do. Yes, like Carrie she will avenge those who have said bad things about her.

Originally posted by Dennism@Nov 17th, 2003 - 6:59 pm
Yes, I do. Yes, like Carrie she will avenge those who have said bad things about her.
Haha, I´m already seeing in my mind german tabloid journalists flying against walls.

Those terrible Germans. Glad to hear the Austrians are above such silliness. :)

Aaaaahhh, my lovely KC tries it with compliments ;) ...but I fear swiss and austrian people aren´t better...yes it´s true, that there aren´t gossip magazines (newspapers with tabloid-character-yes, but not magazines with faked pictures/stories) published there, but the super-markets are full of the german tabloids/magazines...

We have the German tabloids in our bookstores too alongside the Paris Match and the Hello Magazine.

Interesting.

Attachments

• IML_SCANPIX_1000018614.jpg
    IML_SCANPIX_1000018614.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2,338
haha, that last one is great :p

Taken on her 26th birthday although her expression matches those that she had when she was a toddler. So cute haha.
ch057556.jpg

just had to post this one :lol:

Attachments

• PRIVAT9.JPG
    PRIVAT9.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 2,021
In the photo is that Daniel Collert's new girlfriend?

Nope, Daniel I´s new girlfriend isn´t out of upper class-circles (even though her brother works for the lifestyle-magazine yosthlm.com....or he´s even boss of it...I´m not sure)...and the picture above was taken at an upper-class-party (birthday party of such an older Kiki or Anki-woman...the swedish society ladies all have such strange nick-names ;) )

She is really the qiueen of the funny faces. I'm glad that she is feeling so happy the last years :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom