Victoria's Funniest Faces

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it´s so anodyne that also famous persons didn´t look perfect in every case and situation.

But I agree, she looks like the turtle Morla!
Or she had swallow a shelf :D and it doesn´t went down the esophagus (don´t know if this is the right word for it).

I like this one :D

Attachments

• cp_victoria.jpg
    cp_victoria.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 584
two photos from Bruno press from Sofiero....
"you looking at me?" :D

Attachments

• S11.jpg
    S11.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3,672
  • S111.jpg
    S111.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 10,816
Last edited:
i do not think victoria is afraid do make faces
one of the best must be there turtle neck love that photo

hahaha the last three pictures really made me laugh.. i was a little grumpy but this makes my day :D

I like the fact that she isn't afraid to expres how she feels, but all those pictures are from the last 4/5 years, wasn't she so selfconfident in her youth??

She does not look so friendly there!

That doesn't even look like Victoria! Thanks for the laugh MoonlightRapsody!

I love her facial expressions. They always make me laugh. She seems to have a great sense of humor.

I also love her facial expressions. It shows she has personality and that is a very good thing to show and express. I love her photos.

I think that Princess Victoria has a strong personality, and that (a very important thing in a Royal) , she loves to laugh and don't hides the fact. She always performes her duties with a smile and a twink in her eyes. I always liked her mischievous look, since she was a little girl. She has all to do an excellent Queen. :)

Vanesa.

I was looking through the recent events -thread and this photo series taken at the opening of the Swedish Disability games 2008 in Bollnäs on May 31st was so hilarious:

"Okay, here goes..." Victoria shoots

"Phheewwwooutch!" The result :lol:

"Aah, my ear!!!" Laughing

"I can't believe I'm laughing my head off while holding a gun and with a busted eardrum!" Victoria and the gun

I just had to say I love this thread :''D

Please, post more of these!

I agree Victoria is really funny And now that she married the gym instructor and her kids will be born 75% commoners will be even funnier Watch her

I too love that Victoria is comfortable and natural enough to show her feelings on her face, (like Maxima). It makes them seem more "real" and approachable to me.;)

Victoria, Maxima and Queen Sonja are the best at making funny faces. They just give the impression they are so out going persons, easy to get along with them.

When I met Victoria last year she was very out going and happy joyjoy. She is soo easy to talk to, she is such a fun person to talk to.

She looks like bored in Kenya. I can't see the "Little Victoria" pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom