Victoria Day - Crown Princess Victoria's Birthday, Pre-2002

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think we are missing photos from 1996
does anyone have photos from that year

Here´s one photo from 1996.... Its Victoria with the winner of the Victoria prize(Victoria stipendiet) Sara Wedlund

Attachments

• 1996.JPG
    1996.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 1,461
Josefine said:
thank you
that sara she is with is it not
Yes, that is Sara Wedlund, she was very succesful at that time and won many medals.

i like to see royal as the same event through the years here is one of victoria, silvia, and carl gustaf

2005 - 2003 all from getty image
2002 - from ibl
2001 from polfoto

200536fs.jpg

510590176ii.jpg

21597375bh.jpg

a39gx.jpg

62w0xkdvguest8oe.jpg

Last edited:
and here is madeleine

2002 - 2001 from polfoto

20051os.jpg

510592740sf.jpg

21607287xk.jpg

6d60xkahguest8yv.jpg

62w0xki4guest8yb.jpg

Last edited:
and here is victoria

2002 - from ibl
2001 from polfoto

200527kt.jpg

6xf01lb5guest8qq.jpg

21598337hu.jpg

a7ei.jpg

62w0xkdmguest5fe.jpg

Last edited:
and here is victoria

''
2002 - from ibl
2001 from polfoto

200512ri.jpg

510592362hx.jpg

21607507vq.jpg

a11pv.jpg

62w0xkhtguest3he.jpg

Last edited:
and here is carl philip

''
2002 - from ibl
2001 from polfoto

532389152es.jpg

510593127fk.jpg

21607587yk.jpg

a25zp.jpg

62w0xkhyguest2zw.jpg

Last edited:
Any photographs from the 1980s? I notice Carl Philip and Madeleine used to attend when they would go out from Solliden to greet people before leaving for Borgholm? Yet that as Victoria got older because just her, which you know isn't a bad thing just curious.

Any photographs from the 1980s? I notice Carl Philip and Madeleine used to attend when they would go out from Solliden to greet people before leaving for Borgholm? Yet that as Victoria got older because just her, which you know isn't a bad thing just curious.

Photos from 1982, Victoria´s 5-year birthday
Sjöberg Bild
Victoria with Madeleine on her 6th birthday 1983
Sjöberg Bild

Last edited:
Thanks LadyFinn, I've seen those ones before always nice. I have no idea where you could get clothing to match like that though, Victoria in yellow checker dress, Carl Philip in blue checker suit. Yet pink checker dress is beautiul. Pigtails and ribbons is adorable I haven't ever seen ribbons like that.

i think we will se victoria with the "hat" as married woman have with thier traditinal dresses

what is it called in english, its like a scarf

i think we will se victoria with the "hat" as married woman have with thier traditinal dresses

what is it called in english, its like a scarf

I'd call it a head scarf. What's it called in Swedish?

Last edited:
that's good! can't wait cos it has been a while since i've seen them altogether... Princess Madelein has been missing for a while!

The icehockey twinbrothers Daniel and Henrik Sedin will be awarded with the Victoriastipendiet (scholarship) at Victoria´s birthday concert.
Sedins Win The Victoriastipendiet | CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG
Tvillingarna Sedin prisas av Victoria - NHL - Allt om NHL, svenskarna och stjärnorna!
Google Translate

Eric Saade, Carola, Andreas Johnson, Jessica Anderson, German violinist David Garrett and swedish baritone, hovsångare (court singer) Peter Mattei will be performing at the concert in Borgholm. Hovsångare is a title awarded by the Swedish monarch to a singer (usually an opera singer) who, by his/hers vocal art, has contributed to the international standing of Swedish singing.
Eric Saade sjunger för Victoria | Kultur | SvD
Peter Mattei sung also at the pre-wedding concert of Victoria and Daniel.

Last edited:
The court has confirmed today that Victoria, Daniel, the king and the queen will attend at Victoria Day's concert in Borgholm next year. The organizer Kay Wiestål got the letter from the court today. He says: "We had this summer the 35th anniversary and it now feels extremely gratifying that they have once again accepted and want to keep this tradition alive. And of course we hope that prince Carl Philip and princess Madeleine also attend".
No information about Estelle, Wiestål says that wouldn't it be awesome nice if she came to the sports ground. So far she has been too small for an official celebration with loud music.
Victoria tackar ja – så firar hon 37-årsdagen Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation

Princess Victoria's Birthday Prinsessan Victorias födelsedag (Geburtstag)

Hello dear!

I would like 14 July Birthday of Crown Princess Victoria on Öland. Perhaps anyone ever there and can answer me some questions. You can get at the concert ticket purchased a reserved seat or you can sit down where you like? And how close you can sit in the royal family?
In the afternoon it starts by 14 clock, but when you should be there that you get the best seat?

Thank you ever.

Lots of love
Sabrina

Hej kära!

Jag skulle vilja 14 Juli Födelsedag av Kronprinsessan Victoria på Öland. Kanske någon någonsin där och kan svara mig på några frågor. Du kan komma på konserten biljett köpt bokad plats eller så kan du sitta ner var du gillar? Och hur nära du kan sitta i den kungliga familjen?
På eftermiddagen börjar med 14 klocka, men när du ska vara där att du får den bästa sitsen?

Tack någonsin.

Massor av kärlek
Sabrina

Hallo ihr lieben !

Ich möchte gerne am 14. Juli zum Geburtstag von Prinzessin Victoria auf Öland. Vielleicht war schon mal jemand dort und kann mir einige Fragen beantworten. Bekommt man bei der gekauften Konzertkarte einen festen Sitzplatz oder kann man sich hinsitzen wo man möchte? Und wie nah kann man bei der Königsfamilie sitzen?
Nachmittags beginnt es um 14 Uhr, aber wann sollte man dort sein das man den besten Platz bekommt?
Vielen Dank schon mal.

Viele liebe Grüße
Sabrina

Though she has lived in Öland, Lill Lindfors sings this year for the first time at the Victoriadagen concert on Victoria's birthday 14th July, tells Kay Wiestål. Also Måns Zelmerlöv will be with. They are the first performers announced to take part at the concert. Lindfors says that it is great to be asked that and that it is at home. Then her husband can come and look and then they can go home together, she says cheerfully.
She has begun to think a bit on what songs she should choose: It is a great forum to be in, with large crowds and a lot of viewers. It's important to remember to focus on both the audience and the television cameras, so it can not get any of my more intimate songs.
Lill Lindfors uppträder på Victoriadagen - för första gången

Last edited:
Photos from 1985
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

And funny photos of Madeleine at Victoria's birthday celebration in Borgholm in 1988. She left from where her family sat and went to sit with some girls she knew (the one looks like Caroline Kreuger).
Prinsessan Madeleine busigast i Borgholm - Östra Småland

:previous: The photos are really lovely but there is one really glaringly odd thing going on - both Victoria and Madeleine are dressed the same!

How odd is it that they dress both daughters the same when there is a public appearance spotlighting Victoria which is the reason they are there and in public because they are celebrating the birthday of the Crown Princess.

Funny pics! MARG: I just think that the matchy matchy clothing is really typical of the swedish royal family!

:previous: Okay, the SRF are now the official vanguard for Matchy Matchy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom