Fanart, Wallpapers and Magazine Covers of Victoria, Daniel and Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Lady Finn. The pictures are lovely, but the headlines are as moronic as ever when it comes to german magazines.

Oh my, it's just shameful what these German gossip rags are always thinking up :nonono:

edit: @ KitKat, Zwei Dumme... ;)

@Prinsessan: ... ein Gedanke!:ROFLMAO:

And thanks again, Lady Finn. If it wouldn't be for you I wouldn't know what my countries magazines are making up at the moment.

@Prinsessan: ... ein Gedanke!:ROFLMAO:

And thanks again, Lady Finn. If it wouldn't be for you I wouldn't know what my countries magazines are making up at the moment.

Yes, the german magazines are unique. They write such stories that I sometimes couldn´t imagine them in my wildest dreams... and I hate their way to photoshop the photos.

I could overlook the photoshopping quiet easily if they would just stick to the truth. Or at least stick closer to the truth than they do now. It's no wonder Madeleine sued them a few years ago. Sometimes they're more than insane. :bang:

Btw, if someone wants/needs a translation of the headlines here they are:

Das Neue Blatt: Unfathomable! She shall inherit the throne pregnant

Freizeit Spass: Premature birth! The new scandal involving the king has fatal consequences for her babies

Die aktuelle: Yes! It's gonna be a christmas baby! +++ Only 14 days until the birth
+++ Who did the math wrong ++++
(On the bottom: Shock for Mette-Marit: Her son wants to move out!)

Neue Woche: Sensational revelations! The secret plan for the birth of her desired babies

I hope all of you are laughing right now. :ROFLMAO: Because if anyone believes any of this I'm really shocked. :eek:

Last edited:
Victoria and Daniel were right in naming their daughter Estelle; she is definitely a little star in making. :wub:
Can't wait to see some actual (and not photoshopped) pictures of the whole family! :)

Last edited:
Now how did those magazines get pictures of Victoria and Daniel with the baby if there were only a few pictures released? I'm supposing the pictures are fake right?

Now how did those magazines get pictures of Victoria and Daniel with the baby if there were only a few pictures released? I'm supposing the pictures are fake right?

German magazines use photoshop in their every number. They change the colours of women´s dresses and so on.

Swedish Metro
20120224_se_goteborg
German Das Goldene Blatt
https://www.pressekatalog.de/coverg/Das_goldene_Blatt-00010_2012_2000600.jpg

German Freizeit Exklusiv
https://www.pressekatalog.de/coverg/Freizeit_Exklusiv-00004_2012_2079419.jpg
Die Aktuelle
https://www.pressekatalog.de/coverg/die_aktuelle-00012_2012_2000592.jpg

German Frau im Spiegel
https://www.pressekatalog.de/coverg/Frau_im_Spiegel-00013_2012_2000547.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LadyFinn is certainly right, but the first two German magazines have just used pictures from the baptism of Belgium's Princess Eléonore (who is one of Crown Princess Victoria's royal godchildren) for their covers :whistling:.

Last edited:
Ah. Of course. See I knew I could get some answers from the very wise forum members. I love it! Always learning something new. Thanks guys. The pictures look pretty good though. :)

I'll never tire seeing that picture.
It's one of the sweetest mother-child images I've ever seen. :)

:previous:

Can someone translate the previous? Thanks!

:previous: Thank you!! I have to brush up on my German!

Of course :)
VICTORIA - Sweet secret
They have betrayed themselves!

Soon four of them? Victoria, Daniel and Baby Estelle

you gotta love the German yellow press :lol: they have the funniest and weirdest stories and often you see two of those magazines next to each other and their headlines are just the opposite :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate these heavily photoshoped pictures in the German magazines, and am surprised that people buy them. There have actually been such rumors in Sweden, particularly after their recent visit to the WaterAId event. Victoria's dress could lead to that conclusions, but not the covers of the German magazines.
I think that there are many good reasons for them to have their children rather soon, their age, the possible need to take over the trone in case pressure continues on the king etc

Back
Top Bottom