Victoria, Daniel and Family, General News Part 3: June 2014 - Sept. 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria, Daniel and Estelle have been today in Äppelbo:
"Today, I have taken payment from and served Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Estelle in Äppelbo restaurant"
And they had been shopping in Tempo (in Äppelbo, I think)
"and the cash desk at Tempo I was serving dem"
https://twitter.com/liekatrine/status/549219965602394113

Victoria, Daniel and Estelle have spent the New Year in Trysil Ski Resort in Norway. They spent New Year there also two years ago. Obviously they went there straight from Äppelbo.
A person tweets:
"The crown princess with family was in Trysil during the week and Estelle was at our ski school".
"She was so cute! Or do you mean Victoria?"
"Everyone was super nice, but Estelle was the most charming!"
"In her purple overall"
https://twitter.com/LudvigTivell/status/551097834037329920

EDIT Interesting, Tivell took his tweet away from his Twitter on Saturday morning. Maybe his boss ordered him to do so.

Last edited:
Victoria, Daniel and Estelle have spent the New Year in Trysil Ski Resort in Norway. They spent New Year there also two years ago. Obviously they went there straight from Äppelbo.
A person tweets:
"The crown princess with family was in Trysil during the week and Estelle was at our ski school".
"She was so cute! Or do you mean Victoria?"
"Everyone was super nice, but Estelle was the most charming!"
"In her purple overall"
https://twitter.com/LudvigTivell/status/551097834037329920

EDIT Interesting, Tivell took his tweet away from his Twitter on Saturday morning. Maybe his boss ordered him to do so.
...and I hope he got fired. To take photos of your customers and post them on twitter is simply unacceptable. Even a royal family have a right to privacy.

...and I hope he got fired. To take photos of your customers and post them on twitter is simply unacceptable. Even a royal family have a right to privacy.

There weren't any photos at his tweets. Just a tweet, his friends answers and his answers to them.

Norwegian newspaper Østlendingen tells that Victoria, Daniel and Estelle arrived to Trysil on 28th December and leave home to Sweden today. Bosse Halvardsson from SkiStar/Trysil Ski Resort says: "It is very exciting and fun for us that Victoria, Daniel and Estelle have again chosen to spend their Christmas holidays in Trysil. It feels very good". Halvardsson knows that the royals have enjoyed themselves: "I have received feedback that they have had it very good these days. An important factor is that they have been left alone. They are impressed about that".
Estelle has spent the holiday to conduct four days at Skistar ski school. Halvardsson: "That she has been on her first ski school in Trysil is extra great for us".
Østlendingen knows that the royals were in place on New Year's Eve. Østlendingen had also been told that the crown princess couple and their group ate the New Year's lunch in Knettsætra. Bjarte Wigdel, general manager at Knettsætra: "They reserved beforehand. It was no big deal, we kept some tables and the whole session was calm. It is incredibly nice that Victoria and Daniel came again, and it must mean that they enjoyed themselves here last time". Elverum Håndballs Kalle Björkman was at the neighboring table in Fageråsen and tells that Daniel wasn't at that dinner, there was just Victoria with girlfriends and lots of children.
Østlendingen tells that security police from both Norway and Sweden followed the family during their stay in Trysil.
No photos of the family in Trysil at the article.
Tronarvingene la nyttårsfeiringen til Trysil igjen Østlendingen
Translation

Last edited:
Frankly all this info are enough IMO. At least there are no photos... A true invasion of privacy...

Frankly all this info are enough IMO. At least there are no photos... A true invasion of privacy...

I think that Victoria and Daniel had an agreement with the Trysil boss that he can speak to the press after they have left in the morning.

Cuddle with Prince's old teddy bear
Radio P4 Gävleborg tells that anyone who longs for royal splendor in the toy box can make a real bargain. A relatively well known family in Ockelbo brought few years ago son Daniel's old stuffed animals to the Mission Covenant Church's second hand shop. The store's manager Gunilla Brodin tells that it is unofficial secrecy about who gives gifts, but that this particular case is so special that it needs to be told.
The soft animals will be auctioned with the P4 Gävleborg collection for Världens Barn (Children of the World) in 2015.
Gosa med prinsens gamla nalle Inrikes SvD

Last edited:

Marty91charmed, I like your point about no photos.
At times is it not better when there are no photographs taken of the Royals? Is it necessary that they are constantly photographed morning, afternoon, and night?
:photo::photo::photo:

Trysil Ski Resort, where the family was, belongs to Skistar AB. And Daniel's good friend Mats Årjes is the ceo of Skistar AB and the President of the Swedish Ski Association.

Victoria, Daniel and Estelle continued their holiday in Sweden.

Järvsö winter season attracts annually crowds of tourists. But in recent days stuck three visitors really out of the crowd: Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and little princess Estelle. Crown Princess with family chose to spend Epiphany in Järvsö and on Monday night they stayed at the historic Järvsöbaden Hotel.
- It is absolutely fantastic that they've been here. It's even funnier that they choose us when they are here in a private visit, says manager Inger Ångström.
The visit has been planned for some time.
- We have had SÄPO here, so we knew they were coming. They've been here before, but they thought it was incredibly nice and good. They were very happy when they left, says Ångström.
During their stay the royals visited Järvzoo, Stenegård and skied in Järvsöbacken.
A photo at the article.
Kungligheter på semester i Järvsö - helahalsingland.se

Järvzoo is a wilderness animal park.
Information in english Järvzoo

Stenegård estate is a unique meeting place for crafts, gardening, culture and health. For the children there are six cottages, built as miniature copies of old Hälsingland farm buildings, offer a great setting for both playing and learning where the creativity of both children and adults can be unleashed among paint, wood, paper, wool, needle and thread.
Stenegård - om stenegård - en

Last edited:
thank you for the information LadyFinn

Estelle is getting so big. looks cute in her pink outfit

The Järvsöbaden Hotel is a very idyllic place, from their Facebook
https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t31.0-8/774095_530685533630827_313878405_o.jpg

Daniel's parents were with Victoria, Daniel and Estelle.
On the cover of Expressen
"Victoria's and Daniel's private party with father-in-law"
http://y.cdn-expressen.se/images/ec/a5/eca5aa50bd734b979cdec1addc626e5c/502@70.jpg

Olle Westling has his 70th birthday today, congratulations!

Expressen has an article with photos.
Victoria, Daniel and Estelle arrived already on Monday morning. Also other relatives and friends arrived to celebrate Olle Westling's 70th birthday. Victoria, Daniel and Estelle stayed until lunchtime on Tuesday, they were the last guests of Olle Westling's birthday party to leave. A group photo was taken outside the hotel.
Margareta Thorgren from the court press department tells to Expressen that the entire royal family has expressed congratulations to Olle Westling in connection with his 70th birthday. She wouldn't tell if they have sent a present, nor answer questions about the party.
- It was family Westling's celebration and is a private matter that we do not comment. But of course the royal family sent congratulations, says Thorgren.
Victorias och Daniels fest med svärfar Olle Nyheter Expressen
Translation

Last edited:
The Järvsöbaden Hotel is a very idyllic place, from their Facebook
https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t31.0-8/774095_530685533630827_313878405_o.jpg

Daniel's parents were with Victoria, Daniel and Estelle.
On the cover of Expressen
"Victoria's and Daniel's private party with father-in-law"
http://y.cdn-expressen.se/images/ec/a5/eca5aa50bd734b979cdec1addc626e5c/502@70.jpg

Olle Westling has his 70th birthday today, congratulations!

Expressen has an article with photos.
Victoria, Daniel and Estelle arrived already on Monday morning. Also other relatives and friends arrived to celebrate Olle Westling's 70th birthday. Victoria, Daniel and Estelle stayed until lunchtime on Tuesday, they were the last guests of Olle Westling's birthday party to leave. A group photo was taken outside the hotel.
Margareta Thorgren from the court press department tells to Expressen that the entire royal family has expressed congratulations to Olle Westling in connection with his 70th birthday. She wouldn't tell if they have sent a present, nor answer questions about the party.
- It was family Westling's celebration and is a private matter that we do not comment. But of course the royal family sent congratulations, says Thorgren.
Victorias och Daniels fest med svärfar Olle Nyheter Expressen
Translation

some pictures from Tumblr

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/540/Y8Vfpe.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/661/6s7UOR.jpg

Aftonbladet's royal expert Jenny Alexandersson tells about the favourite places, mostly restaurants and cafes of Victoria and Daniel.
Strandvägen 1, a relatively new restaurant founded 1,5 years ago. Both fish and meat dishes such as grilled entrecote with foie gras butter, lamb with beans and butter baked turbot. Served daily lunch specials for between 145 and 205 SEK.
Teatergrillen is according to Alexandersson a permanent favourite for dinners.
Riche is a sister restaurant to Teatergrillen and is also very appreciated by Victoria and Daniel. The menu has clear elements of French brasserie and season's materials. Among fish dishes include seared scallops steamed char. Riche also has a breakfast and a brunch menu.
- The Crown Princess often orders fish and she drinks gladly tea after the food. She does not like coffee as much but is a real tea drinkers, says Alexandersson.
Cafe Bagdad, Victoria has been seen repeatedly there with Estelle. The cafe is located inside the Medelhavsmuseet/the Museum of Mediterranean and Near Eastern Antiquities and serves both hot and cold food and refreshments, especially inspired from the Middle East. There are also pancakes for children.
Junibacken, Estelle's favourite, where she and Daniel have visited several times. They play and see plays and eat. Roof of the restaurant is filled with colorful umbrellas and pennants. The food focus is on eco-labeled and organic products. The restaurant serves among other requirements tagged pancakes.
Här är Victoria och Daniels favoriter — i Stockholm Guider Allt om Stockholm

The swedish press has also told before that Daniel likes to eat lunch at restaurant Caina.

Victoria on a plane to Switzerland.
Instagram

It's for this reason (someone taking advantage of proximity for an invasive picture) that I think there is no 'virtue' in royals flying 'like regular folks'. Go First Class, or hire a private jet, though I can understand wanting the 'warmth' and normality of a regular flight. :flowers:

Victoria was last night at a birthday party of her friend Caroline Dinkelspiel, she turns 38 on 25th January.

At night, Daniel Nyhlén put out this photo of Victoria on his Instagram, where he jokingly told that he reunited with the Crown Princess. Nyhlén had much to do with her in his former career as a royal reporter. Today, he runs health beauty site improveme.se.
Expressen called to Nyhlén and he told:
- We ran into each other at the restaurant Nytorget 6 in Södermalm. She was there to celebrate her friend Caroline Dinkelspiel's birthday. Then I met the princess.
When Nyhlén chatted with Victoria, one of the restaurant guests came and showed off a bus pass with the image of Victoria and Daniel when they married.
- I saved this as a memory because I like you so much. May I take a selfie with you asked the guy friendly and Victoria said yes, of course.
Then Victoria's friend Caroline Kreuger came and took the photo.
- That's when I myself took a photo, I wanted so much to have it, it shows how caring the Crown Princess is. She takes really time with everyone, says Daniel Nyhlén.
Här är Victoria på födelsedagsfest Nyheter Expressen

Last edited:
"Frau im Spiegel" made it's yearly research: Who is the most popular of the princesses and young queens?"
Victoria and Maxima got 20 %, Kate was third by 19 %
Leute Kronprinzessin Victoria und Königin Máxima sehr beliebt - AMICA

Karl-Johan Persson, the ceo of H&M, and Victoria's and Daniel's good friend about that Victoria regularly chooses H & M clothes.
- I think she does it in a fantastic way. We are very happy and proud of that.
Persson said that his own clothes are 80-90 % from H&M.
Victoria och Hennes Modeval uppskattas Mode Expressen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom