Victoria, Daniel and Family, General News Part 3: June 2014 - Sept. 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Daniel spotted the camera and doesn't look happy about it.:ermm:..and he shouldn't be happy about it either. Leave them alone on their private time. He looks to be in such great shape, wow those are some nice legs he has, Victoria has one very handsome husband there, one in a zillion I would say. Glad they can get so down time and hopefully be left alone ........we all need that at times.

He looks to be in very good shape. I wouldn't expect anything less though, he is a former trainer. Not to mention, I would think the better condition he is in the fewer problems he has with his transplant. And I LOVE seeing Victoria and Daniel work out together! My hubby and I do and it is so beneficial, more emotionally than anything else.

:previous:They both have found their soul mates in each other, from all the pictures I have seen of them, they are truly a wonderful loving couple, I think this is the one marriage that is made to last forever. I knew he had a business in the gym industry, now it looks like he takes it very seriously and so does Victoria. Being an ole lady, I just walk a lot, sometimes 1 to 1 1/2 hours a day. You young people do the running for me, I am way behind, lololo.:)

I am very much against this chasing and such indiscrétions.

I am very much against this chasing and such indiscrétions.

There is not much one can do, since they are running at public roads and places. And many reporters and photographers are also having their holiday in Öland. The royal family have been left very much in peace in Öland outside the Victoria Day celebrations. Normally one article with photos in a year. On the other hand, there is also some positive sides when they were photographed. Some people claim always at Svensk Damtidning's comments that Daniel looks pale and tired and that he must be very seriously ill. Now when they see these photos they hopefully stop their idiotic claims.

:lol::lol:Prince Daniel, tired, pale and weakly looking......someone needs glasses that is for sure. He looks to be in great shape, very much a man who takes great care of himself. See those muscles, now that is a man who does the work to get those, not just talking. Besides with his kidney problem that he had, well I bet he is very much aware of how his body response to everything he puts in it and what he does to take care of it. Those so called reporters at sd need to run some with him and he would leave them far behind....lololo

.... On the other hand, there is also some positive sides when they were photographed. Some people claim always at Svensk Damtidning's comments that Daniel looks pale and tired and that he must be very seriously ill. Now when they see these photos they hopefully stop their idiotic claims.

Yes, I have read such comments occasionally on the blogg of this magazine. I doubt anything could change the attitude of some bloggers on SDT, they are terribly negatively minded.

VOCTORIA and daniel never travel abroad for the summer vacation

I fully agree that the key to the succession to the throne is the king and not the crown princess. I also believe she would prefer a few more years of the current situation. However, the external pressure from Swedes, the press etc could also play a role. The king is not very popular. Just remember the king of Spain, Juan Carlos also claimed he would not abdicate and still... Presenting the dilemna as a choice from her is rather ridiculous.

King Carl Gustaf is only 68, hence younger than Juan Carlos, Albert II of Belgium or Queen Beatrix were when they abdicated. In addition, he appears to be in good health. Even though the King's popularity may have declined somewhat in recent years, there are no major threats to the continuity of the Swedish monarchy and nothing like the challenges currently faced by the Spanish royal family. Honestly, I don't see any reason why King Carl Gustaf would consider abdicating.

IMO the facts are easy to read. It's save to say that D&V want more kids, not only for the sake of succession but also because they are loving parents for Estelle. There is no imaginable reason for Estelle to remain a single child apart from fertility issues or health reasons etc. Victoria is 37 already and there is no reason for her to put a second pregnancy on hold. Speculating on it comes natural for the above mentioned reasons, although it's cruel to do so.
The article is rubbish, it only disguises the speculations on the long awaited second pregnacy that has not come so far.

Carl Philip is getting married soon and will probably have children of his own and Madeleine already has a a daughter. The line of succession is pretty secure even if Victoria doesn't have another child.

From a blog on Tuesday in Torekov (no photos):

Incidentally, I bathed with Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Princess Estelle in the morning at the morning swim. Victoria wore a big hat so no one would recognize her and the whole family was assisted by a number of SÄPO-guards dressed in cool summer clothes to blend. It's tough that one is never able to relax and be herself, not even in the quiet little Torekov.
Nötgodis och kungligt bad

From a blog on Tuesday in Torekov (no photos):

Incidentally, I bathed with Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Princess Estelle in the morning at the morning swim. Victoria wore a big hat so no one would recognize her and the whole family was assisted by a number of SÄPO-guards dressed in cool summer clothes to blend. It's tough that one is never able to relax and be herself, not even in the quiet little Torekov.
Nötgodis och kungligt bad

https://twitter.com/karlsson_jenny/status/491625940695666690

Here is the original tweet.

Last edited:
Photos from a blog of someone who visited Solliden on 18th July and saw Victoria, Daniel and Estelle. The woman tells that Victoria, Daniel and Estelle waved happily to her. Since Estelle was at a jogging stroller, perhaps Victoria was going for a run with her and Daniel went cycling with them.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GH6XfDoOai4/U8mG-hW0JAI/AAAAAAAACP0/JKspHZtF1Yo/s1600/IMG_0560.JPG
http://lh6.ggpht.com/-xNr8D-u7gSU/U8lR7SIjSDI/AAAAAAAACK8/3iZ9hh7UMuE/s1600/20140718_113450.jpg

All photos
Malin Björk Solliden!

Last edited:
:previous: How lovely. Victoria and Daniel obviously had no problem with them taking a couple of photos which were both lovely but by no means intrusive. Victoria and Daniel seem to be making quite a statement about who they are and how they like to live.

The thing that really strikes me is that their people are content to allow them their privacy during thier summer holiday. The same seems to be true for the Danish CP couple

These royal couples are not shutting themselves away from their people and they are obviously taking the necessary security measures. Their style is in direct contrast to a few other royal couples who are a bit like the "Best" china . . . gets brought out and dusted off for a special occasion and when it's over it's locked away safe and secure until next time.

:previous: How lovely. Victoria and Daniel obviously had no problem with them taking a couple of photos which were both lovely but by no means intrusive. Victoria and Daniel seem to be making quite a statement about who they are and how they like to live.

The thing that really strikes me is that their people are content to allow them their privacy during thier summer holiday. The same seems to be true for the Danish CP couple

These royal couples are not shutting themselves away from their people and they are obviously taking the necessary security measures. Their style is in direct contrast to a few other royal couples who are a bit like the "Best" china . . . gets brought out and dusted off for a special occasion and when it's over it's locked away safe and secure until next time.

According to the swedish press, the royal family normally keeps themselves away from the tourists, the Park of Solliden is open from 15th May to 15th September from 11.00 until 18.00. It is quite rare that someone gets a photo of them, or of course that one publishes photos. According to the press, the royal family has often their breakfast at the boathouse. For Victoria and Daniel it is easier to stay away from the tourists, because their house is on the private area of Solliden.

Photos from a blog of someone who visited Solliden on 18th July and saw Victoria, Daniel and Estelle. The woman tells that Victoria, Daniel and Estelle waved happily to her. Since Estelle was at a jogging stroller, perhaps Victoria was going for a run with her and Daniel went cycling with them.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GH6XfDoOai4/U8mG-hW0JAI/AAAAAAAACP0/JKspHZtF1Yo/s1600/IMG_0560.JPG
http://lh6.ggpht.com/-xNr8D-u7gSU/U8lR7SIjSDI/AAAAAAAACK8/3iZ9hh7UMuE/s1600/20140718_113450.jpg

All photos
Malin Björk Solliden!

So adorable - look at Estelle looking at the photographer. So sweet. So cute. :flowers:

This is my favorite picture -

Last edited:
From the blog of Leo Razzak, a Swedish lecturer and social entrepreneur working with business and community contacts (Public Affairs) at Fryshuset,
11th June:
This is also quite crazy. Had one of the better day today .. Was invited HOME to Victoria and Daniel today .. Yes jumped with Estelle on the couch, did stuff with Daniel, and received immense love from Vicky to daddy! I find it hard to imagine a better representative of Sweden than our crown princess, she has everything right! Btw, the new Estelle, she's a star!
Hembjuden till Victoria och Daniel ) - Leo Razzak - Leo Razzak

From the blog of Leo Razzak, a Swedish lecturer and social entrepreneur working with business and community contacts (Public Affairs) at Fryshuset, 11th June: This is also quite crazy. Had one of the better day today ..

Was invited HOME to Victoria and Daniel today .. Yes jumped with Estelle on the couch, did stuff with Daniel, and received immense love from Vicky to daddy! I find it hard to imagine a better representative of Sweden than our crown princess, she has everything right! Btw, the new Estelle, she's a star!

Hembjuden till Victoria och Daniel ) - Leo Razzak - Leo Razzak

Impressive sharing! :flowers: Nice to hear such glowing words, and that Victoria and Daniel can have such a normal life.

Last edited:
Lovely, beautiful photographs, thank you for posting them.

Expressen tells that in the evening of 5th July, unknown intruders broke into the area of Haga Palace. First a surveillance camera was massacred. Then the unknown intruder came into the fenced area of the castle, where crown princess Victoria lives with her ​​family.
Police headlines the event as vandalism and trespassing.
The time 23:08 a surveillance camera recorded how an unknown person got help from another person to climb up on the high fence which is enclosing the Haga Palace and is marked with "protected". After knocking down the camera with a weapon person jumped over the fence and into the Palace area.
There an object was picked up from the ground. The mysterious intrusion was guarded by another persons, who were just outside the fenced area. After the intrusion the people left the place "in the direction towards the city," as it says in the police report.
First, the following morning, on July 6, discovered the palace guard that the surveillance camera and the associated motion detector was destroyed. However, no alarm had rung. The castle guard alerted immediately to the police, but was reticent when Expressen calls about the incident. The guard didn't want to speak about it, everything should go through the court press department.
According to the police report the palace guard went through the film material from the surveillance camera after the intrusion, "the two culprits together destroyed the equipment while another persons looked at."
According to Margareta Thorgren, Crown Princess Victoria had no official programs planned during the current weekend, 5-6 July.
- The court may confirm that a complaint has been made to the police in accordance with established safety procedures. Other questions on the matter should be referred to the Security Service responsible for the protection of the crown princess couple. The crown princess with family was at the time on a private holiday.
To this day it is unclear who the intruder is because it has not been possible to determine the identity from the film material.
Okänd inkräktare tog sig in vid Haga slott Nyheter Expressen
Translation

Last edited:
:previous: That's unpleasant:ermm:
But what was the purpose of the intruder? Did he just break the camera? And for what?

I still wonder how it is possible that these people are able to enter such a surveilled property so easily... (see the intusion in BP)

:previous: With an incident like this where the security is breached, the intruders are not apprehended and the purpose of the intrusion is unknown, I can only assume that Daniel and Victoria will be feeling a little less than secure for a while.

I am also sure that they will continue on, regardless of their private misgivings, just as Queen Elizabeth did, putting their best foot forward and adhering to the old adage "Keep Calm and Carry On".

:previous: That's unpleasant. :ermm:

But what was the purpose of the intruder? Did he just break the camera? And for what?

It sounds like their purpose was to pick something up off the ground on the castle side of the fence. How did they know that something was on the ground to be picked up? I could start spinning the questions. It does not appear that their purpose was to cause harm. Were they carousing and one of the dudes flung a laptop/iPhone/iPad over the fence? "Dude, you're getting my iPhone back - yeah, over the fence!"There's really not enough information to piece together a likely scenario. Good heads-up for the castle security folks, though. Fortunately this took place with people who intended nothing more than to pick something up off the ground. :huh:

I do love a mystery. I've been told I should have been a police detective, or at least a private investigator. :D

Svensk Damtidning tells, that Victoria and Daniel were in Belgium at the time of the official Commemoration of the Start of WWI. They didn't attend at the official events, but Daniel was seen at a royal lunch at the Palais des Princes Èveques, the Belgium court tells. And there were some get-together events and Victoria and Daniel met William and Kate (The cover tells: Victoria's private meeting with Kate: Finally friends). As mothers Victoria and Kate have so much in common.
The director of the press department, Margareta Thorgren confirms that Victoria and Daniel were in Belgium and they had Estelle with them. But she didn't want to comment their private trip more.

The article has one old photo of Victoria, Daniel and Estelle on 30th July, when they met members from FUB's local association Pärlan in Solliden.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Last edited:
Svensk Damtidning tells, that Victoria and Daniel were in Belgium at the time of the official Commemoration of the Start of WWI. They didn't attend at the official events, but Daniel was seen at a royal lunch at the Palais des Princes Èveques, the Belgium court tells. And there were some get-together events and Victoria and Daniel met William and Kate (The cover tells: Victoria's private meeting with Kate: Finally friends). As mothers Victoria and Kate have so much in common.
The director of the press department, Margareta Thorgren confirms that Victoria and Daniel were in Belgium and they had Estelle with them. But she didn't want to comment their private trip more.

Probably a quite good idea so that next time they come across each other, as some olympics or other, a more friendly attitude prevails than at London OG, at least according to some pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to a new book "Saudivapen" (Saudi weapons) Victoria was acting as "door opener" and played a key role for a business deal between the Swedish industry of arms and Saudi Arabia during her visit to Saudi Arabia 2004.
- The radar and weapons factory hang all the time together. Saudi Interest had cooled so they sent Victoria to convince Saudi Arabia to purchase the radar system. She saved the deal, says "Echo" -journalist Bo-Göran Bodin, who along with his colleague Daniel Öhman wrote the book "Saudi Weapons".
Without Victoria then Crown Prince Abdullah would have never ever received the business delegation, which was selling a radar system to Saudi Arabia and was supposed to help Saudi Arabia to build up a factory of arms.
Richard Bouveng, a diplomat with long experience in trade issues, was responsible for the visit to Saudi Arabia and the delegation in which, among others, Deputy Finance Minister Gunnar Lund and senior representatives of the State Department and the business community were included.
- We talked about all sorts of business when we were in Saudi Arabia with Victoria. Telephones, radar systems, there is nothing strange about it. Saudi Arabia is the largest market in the Middle East. It is always good to have royalty. Then we meet the people who decide on business. You get close to these people if you are in the company of someone they want to meet, said Richard Bouveng, now retired.
Victoria skickades för att rädda Saudiaffären Nyheter Expressen
Translation

Last edited:
From the Instgram of Jacob Wismar
Proud and happy! The second time I cooked for Prince Daniel and Crown Princess Viktoria. But try to outdo a prince #selfie haha
Instagram photo by @jacobwismar (Jacob Wismar) | Iconosquare

Jacob Wismar has told earlier at his recipe blog:
Victoria's prinsesspavlova
This cake is named after Crown Princess Victoria. I was honored to bake the cake in conjunction with that I cooked the meal for her first "own" family dinner when she would meet her future husband Daniel Westling's whole family before the wedding. The party was held in the beautiful Hälsingland on the island of Kungsholmen. An unforgettable day!
Victorias prinsesspavlova (kock Jacob Wismar)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom