Victoria, Daniel and Family, General News Part 3: June 2014 - Sept. 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Oh, thanks. :flowers: I didn't spot the thread but I will go and check it out now.

As per standard procedure, all pregnancy speculation has been removed.

Further posts on the matter will also be removed by the mod team.

As per standard procedure, all pregnancy speculation has been removed.

Further posts on the matter will also be removed by the mod team.

That's very much appreciated! Victoria also reads the news. Maybe she even reads some blog posts or forum posts on herself. Or maybe she wants to relax during her summer holidays and read a gossip magazine.
Whatever her private situation is, it can be very, very painful to read about pregnancy rumours all the time.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

When Peter Mild was out for a jog on Tuesday morning in Öland, he got unexpected company.
- I ran to a girl at the trail who said hello, then I saw that it was the Crown Princess. Then we ran together a few kilometers, says Peter Mild.
Because Mild will soon run ultra-marathon in Chile, he wanted to practice a little in the morning when there was bright sunshine. At half past six, he saw three people running in front of him.
- At the back ran a man and a woman and a little later a woman. I ran for the first two, we looked at each other and saluted. I noticed that they had earphones in the ears - it was not spotify they listened to but they were from Säpo I saw. Then I came up with the other woman, who looked like anybody from behind, and ran on. Then she looked up and said hello and smiled happily. It took a while before I understood who she was and I just said hello when I should naturally have said "Good morning Crown Princess," said Peter.
They all run together a couple of kilometers before they parted on the path that has been named Estelle's walk.
The Crown Princess, who had t-shirt and three-quarter length running tights on, looked very fit out and kept a good pace in her running according to Peter.
Morgonjoggade med kronprinsessan - Norrköping - Folkbladet
Translation

Photos of Victoria, Daniel and Estelle on their holiday at St. Tropez last week.
Stoppa pressarna quotes Svensk Damtidning, which tells that Victoria and Daniel could really relax at this trip. There became some whispers among some Swedes when Victoria, Daniel and Estelle visited the beach restaurant Club 55. They came there with a boat, with them they had their friends, H&M's ceo Karl-Johan Persson with his wife Leonie and their children Ian, 12 (Victoria's godson), Philippa, 7 and Fred, 1,5 years. Also Estelle's nanny Katie Millington was with them.
Svensk Damtidning tells also, that only a part of the royal family stayed at Villa Mirage, the others stayed at a hotel nearby. The family was seen together at lunch and dinner.
Victorias soliga jetsetsemester _ Stoppa Pressarna

Photos of Victoria, Daniel and Estelle on their holiday at St. Tropez last week.
Stoppa pressarna quotes Svensk Damtidning, which tells that Victoria and Daniel could really relax at this trip. There became some whispers among some Swedes when Victoria, Daniel and Estelle visited the beach restaurant Club 55. They came there with a boat, with them they had their friends, H&M's ceo Karl-Johan Persson with his wife Leonie and their children Ian, 12 (Victoria's godson), Philippa, 7 and Fred, 1,5 years. Also Estelle's nanny Katie Millington was with them.
Svensk Damtidning tells also, that only a part of the royal family stayed at Villa Mirage, the others stayed at a hotel nearby. The family was seen together at lunch and dinner.
I like the fact that CP Victoria seems to take her role as a godmother seriously.

Wonderful royal couple, one of my very favorites of all. CPV will someday be a magnificent queen for the people of Sweden and her hubby is the same. Future of Sweden is set in stone and that is a good thing, LF;)

Yes my fellow Irish Lady, I have a soft spot for this family as well.

I as well Honeybees, they always look so in love when together........loved their wedding, the very best wedding of all the royals, love flying all over the place.

My favorite royal wedding, too. They are a lovely royal family.

Daniel is not likely to disappoint us in sport activities! His jump into the sea is marvaleous (picture 12. He seems to be the only one of the group to jump; maybe he was not, he is the most interesting one from a mediatic point of view!! He'll make King CG jaleous again.

And what a body!!!! Not a single gram of fat! Wow! Great shape!
Bye Bine

I think Victoria wasn't bothered by the pics, since in one she is even smiling!:flowers:. Do you know if that cocktail was made of alcojol LadyFinn? Sorry, but I can't undertand a word of swedish but cocktail:lol:

Probably CP didn't even know the photos were taken. You never know where these photographers are hiding!!!

Probably CP didn't even know the photos were taken. You never know where these photographers are hiding!!!

Just hope she wasn't aware of bothered by their presence! I am hoping she only thought of enjoying her vacation!:flowers:

I think Victoria wasn't bothered by the pics, since in one she is even smiling!:flowers:. Do you know if that cocktail was made of alcojol LadyFinn? Sorry, but I can't undertand a word of swedish but cocktail:lol:

I think that Victoria didn't know that she was photographed. Svensk Damtidning doesn't know if Victoria's cocktail had alcohol or not, how could they know that? But at least here in Finland it is totally normal to drink non-alcoholic cocktails.

I think that Victoria didn't know that she was photographed. Svensk Damtidning doesn't know if Victoria's cocktail had alcohol or not, how could they know that? But at least here in Finland it is totally normal to drink non-alcoholic cocktails./QUOTE]

Yes, it looked like a delicious fruit cocktail, or whatever..:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

I believe Estelle, Victoria, Daniel, and Nanny Katie stayed at a hotel more inland according to what I have deduced from various social media sites and photos.

I think that Victoria didn't know that she was photographed. Svensk Damtidning doesn't know if Victoria's cocktail had alcohol or not, how could they know that? But at least here in Finland it is totally normal to drink non-alcoholic cocktails./QUOTE]

Yes, it looked like a delicious fruit cocktail, or whatever..:flowers:

It´s a coconut, so it simply could be Coconut Milk.
Bye Bine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom