Victoria, Daniel and Family, General News Part 3: June 2014 - Sept. 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They really do cart her everywhere don't they?

Yes, they do. Last I looked, I think it's called Parenting and spending time w/your child.

My Goodness Estelle's hair has really grown out over the winter. She looked to be having a ball. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Um okay. So are you saying Maxima ,Mary and Mathilde don't parent their children or spend time with the kids because they do in fact go abroad fairly often and leave them at home.Because we know that is the farthest thing from the truth.I just meant she travels with them more than usual for a Royal toddler, no more and no less.Any yes Estelle is shooting up like a weed... Not a baby anymore!

Last edited:
Um okay. So are you saying Maxima ,Mary and Mathilde don't parent their children or spend time with the kids because they do in fact go abroad fairly often and leave them at home.Because we know that is the farthest thing from the truth.I just meant she travels with them more than usual for a Royal toddler, no more and no less.Any yes Estelle is shooting up like a weed... Not a baby anymore!

You made a needless swipe at Victoria & Daniel's Parenting style. If you don't like getting called on it, that's not my problem.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

No did not. I simply stated a fact with nothing behind it either good or bad. You are the one putting words in my mouth and getting defensive and rude over nothing.I think Victoria and Daniel are terrific parents actually.

Chill people! There are as many ways of parenting as there are parents.

Thank you! How wonderful Margrethe was getting a kick out of Estelle also. She was probably thinking of her own children and grandchildren at that age.

I think Estelle being with her parents so much is more noticeable, the other royals have more than one child and I think it makes a difference when there is only one. Somehow it isn't as lonely for Estelle being an only child if she goes away with her parents while she can. I assume this will taper out once she starts school. I love seeing her on outings she is not only cute, she is sunny ray of sunshine ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Crown princess Victoria is prince Christian's godmother. Crown princess Mary is princess Estelle's godmother. Maybe the families could spent some time together during this birthday visit. Since Victoria and Daniel had just a couple of weeks ago been on a trip to South Korea without Estelle, it is quite understandable that they took her with them now.

Last edited:
any way very cute pictures , nice to see her runing around and having fun

Daniel and Estelle were seen at the Stockholm metro (tunnelbanan) on Friday, Twitter
"Sat just opposite Daniel and Estelle at the metro! Fick even a shy smile from Estelle"
https://twitter.com/Tildathepalm/status/591516863806472193

It was surely an experience to Estelle, normally travelling at a black car.

Victoria, Daniel & Estelle are often spotted in different parts of Stockholm. They move around quite freely and are mostly left alone.

Victoria, Daniel & Estelle are often spotted in different parts of Stockholm. They move around quite freely and are mostly left alone.

Yes, I know that. And that is a great thing. That people are leaving them alone and don't post photos of them, even though telling on Twitter and their blogs about seeing them.

How do you know how often she travels with other means versus "black car"?

No I don't. But regarding to the security and their busy schedule, Victoria and her family hardly travel with bus or metro every day or even every week. The most court cars are black.

It's nice that when they do travel on public transport, Victoria, Daniel and Estelle are left alone just like the other passengers, particularly given their high position in the SRF. I think it's good that the royals get public transport from time to time instead of the exclusive royal modes of transport (like cars, helicopters etc). It seems that the Swedish royals are still able to live a normal life in Sweden, as I remember reports from a couple of weeks ago about Madeleine and Chris being able to live normally in the country as well.

I love the bit about Estelle's shy smile in the Twitter report. That's very sweet.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Svensk Damtidning has photos of Victoria, Daniel and Estelle leaving Fredensborg on Friday morning after queen Margrethe's birthday party.
Svensk Damtidning writes that Victoria and Daniel were probably a little tired, but Estelle was full of energy. She was running at the courtyard and luckily Victoria's adjutant was more than happy to play with her. From Fredensborg they went to Amalienborg. And on Saturday at 12.00 Victoria, Daniel and Estelle went to the Copenhagen Cathedral, they attended at a concert of american organist James D. Hicks.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Victoria and Daniel was spotted at a gas station in Tromsö, Norway, friday evening. They were there with Mette-Marit and some bodyguards. The trip is obviously a private one. Here are some pictures:
Victoria och Daniel på besök – på macken | Nyheter | Expressen

I had posted this article from April 29 that mention the CP couple of Norway on some vacation days in Tromso
- Kronprinsparet ferierer i Troms | Nordlys

Nice that Victoria and Daniel came along too.
I guess this means Daniel did not go to Carl Philip's bachelor party

this looks like Sverre Magnus behind MM
http://y.cdn-expressen.se/images/27/6c/276c2fd7501047be95b26dc9c90313f5/4x3/645@70.jpg

Did they take the kids or have an adult get away?

It is great to see the heir couples being so close and spending holidays together. It is a short holiday, they all have work on Monday.
According to this norwegian article, Märtha Louise and Ari should be there too, but that has not been confirmed.
Kronprinsparet på skiferie i Troms -itromso.no

This man Larsson who talked to Expressen, has talked also to iTromsø. He told that Prince Daniel bought a hamburger at the Statoil Nansenplass, while Crown Princess Victoria bought soft drinks.
- Mette-Marit stood before me in the queue. She bought soft drinks and candy to the children.
Although the royals were surrounded by bodyguards, it didn't seem like there was something extraordinary going on.
- The atmosphere was completely calm. They talked to each other and traded food and candy. It was just as if they were ordinary people.
Larsson also says that the people did not respond specifically to the royalty.
- Maybe they did not really understand who they were?
Kongelig besøk på Statoil -itromso.no

And Larsson talked to Nordlys
Her kjøper svenskeprinsen seg en burger på Statoil i Tromsø _ Nordlys

Last edited:
I really like the closeness of hakkon victoria and Frederick and there partners I know that Frederick isn't there but they all seam close and I've always thought that they were really supportive of Victoria when she had to wait so long to marry Daniel.....that's for posting the article

Victoria yesterday
My daughter Veronje today with the #swedish #princess victoria here in# Djupvik. They where together with the #norwegian #prince and his wife #mettemarit . They enjoyed the nice weather and the fantastic surroundings. They also did a skitrip to the famous #storhaugen. This looks like it is a personal favourite place for the norwegian royalties to go private ski-holidays since #haakonmagnus the #prince have been in the area many times before. But i absolute dont blame them. Its a #fantastic area.
https://instagram.com/p/2Mi3EuQkTI/?taken-by=articlyngen

Mette-Marit and Sverre Magnus
https://instagram.com/p/2MhQV-Qkf5/?taken-by=articlyngen

Great photos. You'll probably laugh at me, but the thing I notice the most is that their grins and smiles are all so natural and happy. More, what they are flashing is great orthodonture, but no picket fences.

It is great to see the heir couples being so close and spending holidays together. It is a short holiday, they all have work on Monday.
According to this norwegian article, Märtha Louise and Ari should be there too, but that has not been confirmed.
Kronprinsparet på skiferie i Troms -itromso.no

This man Larsson who talked to Expressen, has talked also to iTromsø. He told that Prince Daniel bought a hamburger at the Statoil Nansenplass, while Crown Princess Victoria bought soft drinks.
- Mette-Marit stood before me in the queue. She bought soft drinks and candy to the children.
Although the royals were surrounded by bodyguards, it didn't seem like there was something extraordinary going on.
- The atmosphere was completely calm. They talked to each other and traded food and candy. It was just as if they were ordinary people.
Larsson also says that the people did not respond specifically to the royalty.
- Maybe they did not really understand who they were?
Kongelig besøk på Statoil -itromso.no

And Larsson talked to Nordlys
Her kjøper svenskeprinsen seg en burger på Statoil i Tromsø _ Nordlys

Beatrice Borromeo could be also with them on this trip?
https://twitter.com/BorromeoBea/status/594795604573818881

Great photo from the court Instagram
During the weekend the Crown Princess Couple visited the Crown Prince Couple in Norway. The picture is taken during a ski trip in Lyngen.
https://instagram.com/p/2VKobTP8q4/

Margareta Thorgren to Expressen:
- The couple was at the weekend on a private holiday in Norway with the Norwegian Crown Prince couple.
What did they do?
- Among other things, they went skiing and socialized.
Daniel och Victoria på skidsemester i Norge _ Nyheter _ Expressen
Translation

"Victoria and Daniel chose mountain coziness instead of the bachelor party"
Victoria och Daniel valde fjällmys framför svensexa _ Nyheter _ Aftonbladet

kronprinsesse victoria_ Delte bilde fra skisporet i Norge - Se og hør

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom