The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Imperial Majesty

Expressen writes that Victoria has a possibility to have her fifteenth godchild, her friend Josephine Genetay and husband Anderson Zapata Diaz had on Tuesday a son, Leon Zapata. Josephine is queen Silvia's goddauhter.
Expressen contacted the court but they didn't want to comment.
Victoria kan få ett femtonde gudbarn Nyheter Expressen
Translation

Old 10-19-2014, 02:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

The members of the royal family do a lot of good work which is not shown to the public. The Stockholm City Mission (Stockholms Stadsmission) tells at their website, that Victoria and Daniel worked as volunteers at the Christmas party of the City Mission's Elderly center last year. No photos. Victoria is the patron of the Stockholm City Mission.
Många nya och återkommande gäster på Äldrecenter - Stockholms Stadsmission

Old 10-19-2014, 11:55 PM
Courtier

Estelle was at the park today.
Instagram
Old 10-20-2014, 12:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahbellar View Post
Estelle was at the park today.
Instagram
What a little flirt she's going to be!
Old 10-20-2014, 08:30 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm delighted to see that she interacts with other children!
Old 10-20-2014, 12:20 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I'm delighted to see that she interacts with other children!
I think the same. I love how the modern royals allow their children to interact with the children of members of the public, unlike in the past where the only other children royal children saw where other children in their own family, and perhaps children of the aristocracy or other royal families.

The photo of Estelle and the little boy is adorable - I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall at that moment. She's so precious.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 10-20-2014, 02:11 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

I dont like the downside of this (lack of privacy), a 2 year old photographed and published on instagram.
Old 10-20-2014, 02:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I dont like the downside of this (lack of privacy), a 2 year old photographed and published on instagram.
The swedes are quite respectful, these kind of photos are published quite seldom, Victoria and Daniel are almost every day seen at Haga Park and some times at the other parks of Stockholm, often with Estelle.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Maybe the lady who posted the photo on Instagram asked the permission to Victoria or Daniel or the nanny... (whoever was with Estelle)
Old 10-20-2014, 09:14 PM
Heir Apparent

I can't get the photo, but I am pretty sure that Sweden protects childrens' images, in other words, it is illegal to take a child's picture in a public place so let's hope the photographer got permission. Perhaps that is why it doesn't occur often.
Childrens images are not protected in the US, UK and Australia.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria has at least from August had a bracelet with a heart. To the heart is written "230212", the day Estelle was born.
Expressen called to Margareta Thorgren from the press department. Thorgren said: The jewellery the crown princess wears is private.
Thorgren told also that Estelle thrives at her preschool and she is continuing there. To the question if there already are plans on which school Victoria and Daniel will choose to Estelle, Thorgren said that no, no, it is far too early to talk about that.
Kronprinsessan bär lilla Estelle på armen Kungligheter Expressen
Translation
Old 11-09-2014, 02:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

Today has been the Father's Day in Sweden, so here is one photo of Daniel and Estelle
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

According to some tweets, Victoria, Daniel and Estelle flew today from London to Stockholm. No photos.
https://twitter.com/roka93/status/531456846830522368
https://twitter.com/HjulforsBerg/sta...45090884255744
Old 11-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

That's a lovely photo of Daniel and Estelle, thanks for sharing LadyFinn. I found it interesting that Father's Day is celebrated in November in Sweden, as over here it's celebrated in the summer. I've always found it fascinating how traditions and holidays differentiate around the world.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 11-09-2014, 11:20 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you so much for the lovely photo, PE is sure growing up into a beautiful little lady. I love how PD looks at his daughter with such love, and momma in the background is so proud.........love this family so much!
Old 11-09-2014, 11:36 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Today has been the Father's Day in Sweden, so here is one photo of Daniel and Estelle

According to some tweets, Victoria, Daniel and Estelle flew today from London to Stockholm. No photos.
It seems that they took a vacation. I'm glad they received privacy as there are no photos.
Old 11-10-2014, 12:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post

Happy Father's Day to our Swedish Members!!

That is such a lovely and beautiful picture of Daniel w/his little girl and a proud Victoria looking on. Sigh...This is such a fun age, as they're so curious about everything and even the most ordinary thing to you and me, is full of wonder to an almost three year old.
Old 11-27-2014, 02:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

A small miracle has happened, the court has finally put Daniel's patronages to his website. Maybe they read this forum, I have complained of it many times.
"A selection of H.K.H. Prince Daniel's patronages, honorary memberships and more".
http://www.kungahuset.se/kungafamilj...ba88dd225.html

There is an error, as far as I know En frisk generation and Hjärt-Lungfonden are two different organizations. And there isn't mentioned Daniel's and Victoria's joined patronage WaterAid Sweden. And Daniel is the patron of the swedish male choir Västgöta Nations Manskör. But the court writes as "selection" (like now at other family members patronages), so maybe they don't put all patronages to the website. But this is better than before.
Old 11-27-2014, 05:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Maybe the do read the forum LadyFinn, or some press officer is a member
Old 11-28-2014, 10:04 AM
Imperial Majesty

Svensk Damtidning tells this week that Daniel picked Estelle from the preschool last Friday and they went to the Kulturhuset City Theatre, to the fourth floor and "Rum för barn" (Room for the children). Daniel, Estelle and the SÄPO-guard were there already at 14 and weren't caught to the rush which starts at 15. At Rum för barn there is a big, exciting library full of books and a workshop where the children can paint and build things from different materials. They can also listen to fairytales or sing songs. And on Fridays there is also dance, the children can try various dances.
Old 11-29-2014, 07:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

According to Twitter, Victoria was seen running with Estelle in baby jogger at the Haga Park today.
https://twitter.com/thejammer64/stat...57816563953664

Tags
victoria