Victoria, Daniel and Family, General News Part 3: June 2014 - Sept. 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. The house of Bernadotte is a last name, a dynasty. New blood enters. How is it any different then Queen Silvia? Or Sibylla? Just because their children are half Sommerlath and so on, makes them no less Bernadottes. Estelle and her siblings are still half Bernadotte, just on their mother's side. Unless they were to practice incest, no child will ever be more than half Bernadotte. CP's children will be no more Bernadotte than Estelle.

No. The house of Bernadotte is a last name, a dynasty. New blood enters. How is it any different then Queen Silvia? Or Sibylla? Just because their children are half Sommerlath and so on, makes them no less Bernadottes. Estelle and her siblings are still half Bernadotte, just on their mother's side. Unless they were to practice incest, no child will ever be more than half Bernadotte. CP's children will be no more Bernadotte than Estelle.

The question was not asked to you, and you misread what I wrote. The point you make was the exact same one I was making. This is going to be a long 6 weeks for you with no Dr. PEPPER.:beer:;)

This is a discussion board, not a private conversation I interrupted. Perhaps your poorly explained post is more at fault then my misreading. How is one meant to interpret 'the extinction of the family line'??? If you agree, certainly its been extinct generations ago. I mean every royal bride brought new blood in. :bang:

And what is with the 'beer' comment? Uncalled for and extremely rude. :ermm:

This is a discussion board, not a private conversation I interrupted. Perhaps your poorly explained post is more at fault then my misreading. How is one meant to interpret 'the extinction of the family line'??? If you agree, certainly its been extinct generations ago. I mean every royal bride brought new blood in. :bang:

And what is with the 'beer' comment? Uncalled for and extremely rude. :ermm:

You are right on all counts....

I wonder how the family feels about being so close to the crown, to the point that their blood, Estelle, will one day be queen? It will still be the House of Bernadotte when Estelle ascends to the Silver Throne, but she is still a Westling.

I guess the Westling family has got used to be close to the crown, Victoria and Daniel have been together over 14 years now and Victoria has attended at their family celebrations right from the start when she and Daniel started dating. Estelle is as much a Bernadotte than she is a Westling.

Estelle celebrating a swedish goal
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBvrtZziVWc/
More
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4ex-TSZV...nMtg1Ck/s1600/20160213-172941_GJ410_2379_.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aKF9NYeB...Spp8NAk/s1600/20160213-174128_GJ410_2391_.jpg
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ns7LkxlH...fKzKU/s1600/20160213-174329_GJ410_2415+_2.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBvj-AYRSft/?tagged=hovet
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBvObCwxS28/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBvKs6DmD4q/

Viimeisillään raskaana oleva Victoria vieraili lätkäkatsomossa – Estelle hurrasi villisti, kun Ruotsi murjoi Leijonat - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat

Last edited:
@Lady Finn - that was my meaning of my question, how are the Westlings handling the closeness to royalty. You hardly hear anything about the Westlings; they don't seek out the press. I think the last time the press asked a Westling a question is when the court announced Victoria is pregnant again. Are the Westlings considered higher in status compared to the Hellqvists and the O'Neills because their family members are future queens?

@Lady Nimue - rooting for a prince, too. A mini-me for Daniel.

@Lady Finn - that was my meaning of my question, how are the Westlings handling the closeness to royalty. You hardly hear anything about the Westlings; they don't seek out the press. I think the last time the press asked a Westling a question is when the court announced Victoria is pregnant again. Are the Westlings considered higher in status compared to the Hellqvists and the O'Neills because their family members are future queens?

It is very obvious that Daniel's parents, his sister Anna and her family don't want to talk to the press. They are very private people. No one of us knows how many times the press has called them, and they have said "no comment". The Hellqvists talk to the press, and I think that it is their own choice too.

Last edited:
It is very obvious that Daniel's parents, his sister Anna and her family don't want to talk to the press. They are very private people. No one of us knows how many times the press has called them, and they have said "no comment". The Hellqvists talk to the press, and I think that it is their own choice too.

The Hellqvists talk? They answer 2 words to the journalists who their ask a question and that's it. And it is rare. The three families are discrete overall. No need to criticize one or the other, to highlight one in particular.

Thank you for the photos, LadyFinn. It's lovely to see Estelle again, she looks adorable and seemed to be enjoying the match! Her little Swedish flag face paint is super cute. It's nice that they invited Daniel's niece, too. Victoria and Daniel seem very down to earth; they looked just like any other family on a day out to the match.

I can't wait to see photos of Estelle with her younger siblings when she or he is born.

Didn't Daniel register with the tax authority as Olof Daniel Westling Bernadotte? Wouldn't that make Estelle a Bernadotte?

:previous: Yes and yes. :flowers:

He did, though it doesn't seem to have been required. Both Leonore and Nicolas are registered as Bernadottes, and not their father's surname.

Wonderful pictures! They're such a beautiful family :wub:

Who says Daniel even wants a boy? :ermm:

They are indeed a beautiful family. As far as Daniel wanting a boy, you're right, none of us knows this for sure. It is just a casual assumption most people make (all men want a son) - and probably shouldn't. I am also sure you know this, so let's nip this potential argument in the bud - NO ONE knows what Daniel thinks except for Daniel, right? Isn't that your point?

@Lady Nimue - rooting for a prince, too. A mini-me for Daniel.

It will be sweet, won't it? :wub: But we'll see. I have some bets down. ;)

Who says Daniel even wants a boy? :ermm:

I just said I was hoping for a boy for them. :blink: What does Daniel's wishes have to do with my comment? :huh:

They are indeed a beautiful family. As far as Daniel wanting a boy, you're right, none of us knows this for sure. It is just a casual assumption most people make (all men want a son) - and probably shouldn't. I am also sure you know this, so let's nip this potential argument in the bud - NO ONE knows what Daniel thinks except for Daniel, right? Isn't that your point?

That we are even looking at a 'potential argument' has me nonplussed. :unsure:

Hey, Gang! It's Valentines' Day in the USA!

Happy Valentines' Day! Spread the love around!
:flowers:

:heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower:

Last edited:
Am i the only one who are checking the royal family website, the newspapers and this board on a daily basis now quietly hoping for happy news ? ;-)

Me too, I am anxious to miss news about Victoria going in labours and birth of second child. It will happen soon, very soon.

OMGoodness!! Love the picture of Estelle on her cellphone cover!! That is adorable!

When Daniel was in Ockelbo on Tuesday, Expressen's Johan T Lindwall went to Pizzeria Atalante to taste the pizzas Victoria special and Daniel special. The pizzeria has had them on their list for many years already.
Victoria Special contains pork, onions, mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh garlic and béarnaise sauce.
Daniel Special has fillet of beef, mushrooms, mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh garlic and béarnaise sauce.
- The one that we sell absolute most is Daniel Special. Why? I think it's the fillet of beef which determines. It simply tastes better, says Idris Keles.
If the pizzas are named after Prince Daniel and Crown Princess Victoria because they are their favorite pizzas is a secret amongst the pizza bakers.
But it is clear that they often order food from the pizzeria, but it is not they who enter the pizzeria:
- No, their guards tend to be here and get food. They also tend to take the kebab rolls, says Idris Keles.
However, Estelle then? Relax, it's apparently going on:
- We are considering such a pizza and what should be in it, says Idris Keles.
Prins Daniel eller kronprinsessan Victoria – vilken pizza smakar bäst_ _ Nyheter _ Expressen

The Crown Princess Couple are so popular that they have food named after them? I figure the Daniel pizza would sell more because he's the local boy that made good. If they going to do an Estelle pizza, will they make one for the new baby (or babies)?

The Crown Princess Couple are so popular that they have food named after them? I figure the Daniel pizza would sell more because he's the local boy that made good. If they going to do an Estelle pizza, will they make one for the new baby (or babies)?

"for the new baby (or babies)" :flowers: Babies, now wouldn't that be fabulous! :flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom