The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-13-2015, 05:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
From Svensk Damtidning, which publishes paparazzi photos of Estelle, although Expressen and Aftonbladet haven't.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
I think Victoria wasn't bothered by the pics, since in one she is even smiling!. Do you know if that cocktail was made of alcojol LadyFinn? Sorry, but I can't undertand a word of swedish but cocktail

Old 08-13-2015, 05:26 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I think Victoria wasn't bothered by the pics, since in one she is even smiling!. Do you know if that cocktail was made of alcojol LadyFinn? Sorry, but I can't undertand a word of swedish but cocktail
Probably CP didn't even know the photos were taken. You never know where these photographers are hiding!!!

Old 08-13-2015, 05:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess maggie View Post
Probably CP didn't even know the photos were taken. You never know where these photographers are hiding!!!
Just hope she wasn't aware of bothered by their presence! I am hoping she only thought of enjoying her vacation!
Old 08-13-2015, 05:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
I think that Victoria didn't know that she was photographed. Svensk Damtidning doesn't know if Victoria's cocktail had alcohol or not, how could they know that? But at least here in Finland it is totally normal to drink non-alcoholic cocktails.
Old 08-13-2015, 05:43 PM
Heir Apparent

[QUOTE=LadyFinn;1810002]I think that Victoria didn't know that she was photographed. Svensk Damtidning doesn't know if Victoria's cocktail had alcohol or not, how could they know that? But at least here in Finland it is totally normal to drink non-alcoholic cocktails./QUOTE]

Yes, it looked like a delicious fruit cocktail, or whatever..
Old 08-13-2015, 09:11 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Photos of Victoria, Daniel and Estelle on their holiday at St. Tropez last week.
Stoppa pressarna quotes Svensk Damtidning, which tells that Victoria and Daniel could really relax at this trip. There became some whispers among some Swedes when Victoria, Daniel and Estelle visited the beach restaurant Club 55. They came there with a boat, with them they had their friends, H&M's ceo Karl-Johan Persson with his wife Leonie and their children Ian, 12 (Victoria's godson), Philippa, 7 and Fred, 1,5 years. Also Estelle's nanny Katie Millington was with them.
Svensk Damtidning tells also, that only a part of the royal family stayed at Villa Mirage, the others stayed at a hotel nearby. The family was seen together at lunch and dinner.
Victorias soliga jetsetsemester _ Stoppa Pressarna
I believe Estelle, Victoria, Daniel, and Nanny Katie stayed at a hotel more inland according to what I have deduced from various social media sites and photos.
Old 08-18-2015, 02:53 AM
Imperial Majesty

A couple of photos from St. Maxime
Old 08-20-2015, 02:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

A photo of Victoria and Daniel at the café of ICA Ockelbo.
https://instagram.com/p/6j-Kcakt0g/?...=missthorssell
Old 08-20-2015, 02:36 AM
Heir Apparent

This is from their engagement?
Old 08-20-2015, 06:18 AM
Serene Highness

[QUOTE=Marty91charmed;1810003]
Quote:
I think that Victoria didn't know that she was photographed. Svensk Damtidning doesn't know if Victoria's cocktail had alcohol or not, how could they know that? But at least here in Finland it is totally normal to drink non-alcoholic cocktails./QUOTE]

Yes, it looked like a delicious fruit cocktail, or whatever..
It´s a coconut, so it simply could be Coconut Milk.
Bye Bine
Old 08-20-2015, 06:26 AM
Courtier

[QUOTE=Bine221;1811722]
Quote:

It´s a coconut, so it simply could be Coconut Milk.

Bye Bine

Agreed. Victoria doesn't strike me as the type who'd drink during the daytime in the company of children.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 08-20-2015, 09:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

According to Svensk Damtidning, the boat where Victoria and family spent time in St. Maxime, is owned by H&M ceo Karl-Johan Persson and his family, and Victoria, Daniel and Estelle were their guests.
Old 08-20-2015, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

As some posters have already observed, TRF does not encourage pregnancy rumours. Some posts have therefore been removed. Let’s respect the royal’s privacy and wait till/if an official announcement is published.

Old 09-03-2015, 12:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria visited Thursday noon Café Victor in Copenhagen. Guests at the Café in central Copenhagen are accustomed to meet both celebrities and royals when they eat their lunch. Therefore was Thursday's most famous lunch guest - the Swedish Crown Princess Victoria - was also allowed to eat in peace along with a few girlfriends.
The 38-year-old crown princess, who is on a private visit in the Danish capital, took a break from shopping for a few hours at a table by the window before the trip continued.
She said to the photographers in front of the café with a laugh: "I would not want to be with you all day"
The Crown Princess had allowed her husband, Prince Daniel, stay home from the ultra-short city break. He was busy with an official visit at the Stora Enso paper mill in Falun.
Daniel Urso, press secretary at the Swedish court, does not want to comment on the Crown Princess's Copenhagen trip: "It is a completely private visit," he said.
For the same reason, he could not say whether the Swedish crown princess couple's three-year-old daughter, Princess Estelle, was with her mother on this short visit.
BT fandt hende: Kronprinsesse Victoria hygger sig i København - Royale | www.bt.dk

From Twitter
Aaw just saw crown princess of Sweden #Victoria at a Hermes shop here in #Copenhagen She is super cute ���� Her bodyguards are very handsome
https://twitter.com/naxylady/status/639379515240747008
Old 09-03-2015, 01:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Nice small visit with her friends. thanks
Old 09-03-2015, 02:36 PM
Nobility

Does anyone one know the salary of victoria and daniel
Old 09-03-2015, 04:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hana View Post
Does anyone one know the salary of victoria and daniel
From the Annual Report of the Royal Court:
"The King or any other member of the royal family, therefore, does not receive a salary in the traditional sense from the Royal Court".

The costs of Her Royal Highness The Crown Princess's Household (=Victoria and Daniel) are paid from the "appanage" = Budget Allocation.

The budget allocation for the Court Administration is approximately SEK 63,3 million (2013).
This has to cover the cost of The King's official duties, including travel and expenditure by the Office of the Marshal of the Realm and its staff departments, Personnel, Finance, Information and Press, the Office of the Marshal of the Court and H.M The Queen's Household (departments that administrate The King and Queen's activities and households), The Crown Princess's Household, as well as the Royal Mews (motorised and horse-drawn transport and the care of historic carriages and harness).
This allocation, called the Appanage, is released at the beginning of the year. The accounts are audited by external auditors.
Royal Finances - Sveriges Kungahus

The king decides how the appanage is shared.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Courtier

Crown princess Victoria and Prince Daniel are expecting a baby in March 2016.
I'm ecstatic! Congratulations to the happy couple :)
https://instagram.com/p/7NwtpHv8p-/

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 09-04-2015, 06:50 PM
Heir Apparent

I am so delighted by the news. I honestly thought she must have had difficulties conceiving again as she obviously loves children and the somewhat long delay between the two children. How many wonderful events for the Swedish Monarchy this year !!!
Old 09-05-2015, 12:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
Crown princess Victoria and Prince Daniel are expecting a baby in March 2016.
I'm ecstatic! Congratulations to the happy couple :)
https://instagram.com/p/7NwtpHv8p-/
Great news!

Tags
victoria