The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-05-2015, 12:37 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Oh, thanks. I didn't spot the thread but I will go and check it out now.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 08-09-2015, 12:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

The family has returned to Solliden. I think that the last photos of them in France were taken on Wednesday.
From Twitter
"Cheered on our Crown Princess and Estelle who came cycling outside Lilla Hamnkontoret at Borgholm's harbor."
https://twitter.com/EddieForsman/sta...36751006019584

Old 08-09-2015, 12:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The family has returned to Solliden. I think that the last photos of them in France were taken on Wednesday.
From Twitter
"Cheered on our Crown Princess and Estelle who came cycling outside Lilla Hamnkontoret at Borgholm's harbor."
https://twitter.com/EddieForsman/sta...36751006019584
This Instagram Poster also says she saw Victoria, Estelle, and Daniel.
https://instagram.com/p/6KQEF4AOgA/
Old 08-09-2015, 08:53 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

As per standard procedure, all pregnancy speculation has been removed.

Further posts on the matter will also be removed by the mod team.
Old 08-10-2015, 01:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz View Post
As per standard procedure, all pregnancy speculation has been removed.

Further posts on the matter will also be removed by the mod team.

That's very much appreciated! Victoria also reads the news. Maybe she even reads some blog posts or forum posts on herself. Or maybe she wants to relax during her summer holidays and read a gossip magazine.
Whatever her private situation is, it can be very, very painful to read about pregnancy rumours all the time.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Old 08-10-2015, 03:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Here's a couple of photos of Victoria and Estelle in St Tropez last week
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 08-10-2015, 04:36 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Here's a couple of photos of Victoria and Estelle in St Tropez last week

Oh I hadn't seen the one in which Victoria is holding Estelle! She seems so happy there! Thank you for posting it!
Old 08-11-2015, 08:04 AM
Nobility

Daniel is not likely to disappoint us in sport activities! His jump into the sea is marvaleous (picture 12. He seems to be the only one of the group to jump; maybe he was not, he is the most interesting one from a mediatic point of view!! He'll make King CG jaleous again.
Old 08-11-2015, 11:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

When Peter Mild was out for a jog on Tuesday morning in Öland, he got unexpected company.
- I ran to a girl at the trail who said hello, then I saw that it was the Crown Princess. Then we ran together a few kilometers, says Peter Mild.
Because Mild will soon run ultra-marathon in Chile, he wanted to practice a little in the morning when there was bright sunshine. At half past six, he saw three people running in front of him.
- At the back ran a man and a woman and a little later a woman. I ran for the first two, we looked at each other and saluted. I noticed that they had earphones in the ears - it was not spotify they listened to but they were from Säpo I saw. Then I came up with the other woman, who looked like anybody from behind, and ran on. Then she looked up and said hello and smiled happily. It took a while before I understood who she was and I just said hello when I should naturally have said "Good morning Crown Princess," said Peter.
They all run together a couple of kilometers before they parted on the path that has been named Estelle's walk.
The Crown Princess, who had t-shirt and three-quarter length running tights on, looked very fit out and kept a good pace in her running according to Peter.
Morgonjoggade med kronprinsessan - Norrköping - Folkbladet
Translation
Old 08-12-2015, 12:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Photos of Victoria, Daniel and Estelle on their holiday at St. Tropez last week.
Stoppa pressarna quotes Svensk Damtidning, which tells that Victoria and Daniel could really relax at this trip. There became some whispers among some Swedes when Victoria, Daniel and Estelle visited the beach restaurant Club 55. They came there with a boat, with them they had their friends, H&M's ceo Karl-Johan Persson with his wife Leonie and their children Ian, 12 (Victoria's godson), Philippa, 7 and Fred, 1,5 years. Also Estelle's nanny Katie Millington was with them.
Svensk Damtidning tells also, that only a part of the royal family stayed at Villa Mirage, the others stayed at a hotel nearby. The family was seen together at lunch and dinner.
Victorias soliga jetsetsemester _ Stoppa Pressarna
Old 08-12-2015, 12:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Photos of Victoria, Daniel and Estelle on their holiday at St. Tropez last week.
Stoppa pressarna quotes Svensk Damtidning, which tells that Victoria and Daniel could really relax at this trip. There became some whispers among some Swedes when Victoria, Daniel and Estelle visited the beach restaurant Club 55. They came there with a boat, with them they had their friends, H&M's ceo Karl-Johan Persson with his wife Leonie and their children Ian, 12 (Victoria's godson), Philippa, 7 and Fred, 1,5 years. Also Estelle's nanny Katie Millington was with them.
Svensk Damtidning tells also, that only a part of the royal family stayed at Villa Mirage, the others stayed at a hotel nearby. The family was seen together at lunch and dinner.
Victorias soliga jetsetsemester _ Stoppa Pressarna
I like the fact that CP Victoria seems to take her role as a godmother seriously.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:22 PM
Commoner

Wonderful royal couple, one of my very favorites of all. CPV will someday be a magnificent queen for the people of Sweden and her hubby is the same. Future of Sweden is set in stone and that is a good thing, LF
Old 08-12-2015, 12:24 PM
Courtier

Yes my fellow Irish Lady, I have a soft spot for this family as well.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:32 PM
Commoner

I as well Honeybees, they always look so in love when together........loved their wedding, the very best wedding of all the royals, love flying all over the place.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:26 PM
Aristocracy

My favorite royal wedding, too. They are a lovely royal family.
Old 08-13-2015, 05:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

The royal family on holiday, not so much to write about, so the gossip press has taken imagination to help
Hänt i Veckan reveals
Not just Madde and Chris
Victoria and Daniel are moving to Spain
http://www.allerbutiken.se/Global/Covers/SOH.jpg
Old 08-13-2015, 05:51 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne2 View Post
Daniel is not likely to disappoint us in sport activities! His jump into the sea is marvaleous (picture 12. He seems to be the only one of the group to jump; maybe he was not, he is the most interesting one from a mediatic point of view!! He'll make King CG jaleous again.
And what a body!!!! Not a single gram of fat! Wow! Great shape!
Bye Bine
Old 08-13-2015, 12:05 PM
Majesty

Quote:
The royal family on holiday, not so much to write about, so the gossip press has taken imagination to help
Hänt i Veckan reveals
Not just Madde and Chris
Victoria and Daniel are moving to Spain
http://www.allerbutiken.se/Global/Covers/SOH.jpg
moving to Spain?
Old 08-13-2015, 12:22 PM
Majesty

Thought this is imagination.
Old 08-13-2015, 12:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

From Svensk Damtidning, which publishes paparazzi photos of Estelle, although Expressen and Aftonbladet haven't.

Tags
victoria