The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-24-2015, 06:26 AM
Serene Highness

any way very cute pictures , nice to see her runing around and having fun

Old 04-25-2015, 01:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

Daniel and Estelle were seen at the Stockholm metro (tunnelbanan) on Friday, Twitter
"Sat just opposite Daniel and Estelle at the metro! Fick even a shy smile from Estelle"
https://twitter.com/Tildathepalm/sta...16863806472193

It was surely an experience to Estelle, normally travelling at a black car.

Old 04-25-2015, 02:16 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Daniel and Estelle were seen at the Stockholm metro (tunnelbanan) on Friday, Twitter
"Sat just opposite Daniel and Estelle at the metro! Fick even a shy smile from Estelle"

Victoria, Daniel & Estelle are often spotted in different parts of Stockholm. They move around quite freely and are mostly left alone.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 04-25-2015, 02:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
Victoria, Daniel & Estelle are often spotted in different parts of Stockholm. They move around quite freely and are mostly left alone.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Yes, I know that. And that is a great thing. That people are leaving them alone and don't post photos of them, even though telling on Twitter and their blogs about seeing them.
Old 04-25-2015, 04:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

How do you know how often she travels with other means versus "black car"?
Old 04-26-2015, 03:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
How do you know how often she travels with other means versus "black car"?
No I don't. But regarding to the security and their busy schedule, Victoria and her family hardly travel with bus or metro every day or even every week. The most court cars are black.
Old 04-26-2015, 12:06 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

It's nice that when they do travel on public transport, Victoria, Daniel and Estelle are left alone just like the other passengers, particularly given their high position in the SRF. I think it's good that the royals get public transport from time to time instead of the exclusive royal modes of transport (like cars, helicopters etc). It seems that the Swedish royals are still able to live a normal life in Sweden, as I remember reports from a couple of weeks ago about Madeleine and Chris being able to live normally in the country as well.

I love the bit about Estelle's shy smile in the Twitter report. That's very sweet.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-29-2015, 02:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

When Daniel in September visited Sundberg Guitars, he ordered a guitar. David Sundberg told then that Daniel used to play guitar in his youth.
Today David Sundberg delivered the guitar to Daniel to the Haga Palace, photo from Sundberg Guitars Facebook.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...0382ac844dae90
Old 05-01-2015, 09:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Svensk Damtidning has photos of Victoria, Daniel and Estelle leaving Fredensborg on Friday morning after queen Margrethe's birthday party.
Svensk Damtidning writes that Victoria and Daniel were probably a little tired, but Estelle was full of energy. She was running at the courtyard and luckily Victoria's adjutant was more than happy to play with her. From Fredensborg they went to Amalienborg. And on Saturday at 12.00 Victoria, Daniel and Estelle went to the Copenhagen Cathedral, they attended at a concert of american organist James D. Hicks.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 05-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Courtier

Victoria and Daniel was spotted at a gas station in Tromsö, Norway, friday evening. They were there with Mette-Marit and some bodyguards. The trip is obviously a private one. Here are some pictures:
Victoria och Daniel på besök – på macken | Nyheter | Expressen
Old 05-01-2015, 08:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenobia View Post
Victoria and Daniel was spotted at a gas station in Tromsö, Norway, friday evening. They were there with Mette-Marit and some bodyguards. The trip is obviously a private one. Here are some pictures:
Victoria och Daniel på besök – på macken | Nyheter | Expressen
I had posted this article from April 29 that mention the CP couple of Norway on some vacation days in Tromso
- Kronprinsparet ferierer i Troms | Nordlys

Nice that Victoria and Daniel came along too.
I guess this means Daniel did not go to Carl Philip's bachelor party

this looks like Sverre Magnus behind MM
http://y.cdn-expressen.se/images/27/...4x3/645@70.jpg
Old 05-01-2015, 08:17 PM
Serene Highness

Did they take the kids or have an adult get away?
Old 05-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaryllus View Post
Did they take the kids or have an adult get away?
In one of the pictures i think i spot Sverre Magnus
Old 05-02-2015, 01:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

It is great to see the heir couples being so close and spending holidays together. It is a short holiday, they all have work on Monday.
According to this norwegian article, Märtha Louise and Ari should be there too, but that has not been confirmed.
Kronprinsparet på skiferie i Troms -itromso.no

This man Larsson who talked to Expressen, has talked also to iTromsø. He told that Prince Daniel bought a hamburger at the Statoil Nansenplass, while Crown Princess Victoria bought soft drinks.
- Mette-Marit stood before me in the queue. She bought soft drinks and candy to the children.
Although the royals were surrounded by bodyguards, it didn't seem like there was something extraordinary going on.
- The atmosphere was completely calm. They talked to each other and traded food and candy. It was just as if they were ordinary people.
Larsson also says that the people did not respond specifically to the royalty.
- Maybe they did not really understand who they were?
Kongelig besøk på Statoil -itromso.no

And Larsson talked to Nordlys
Her kjøper svenskeprinsen seg en burger på Statoil i Tromsø _ Nordlys
Old 05-02-2015, 02:53 AM
Serene Highness

I really like the closeness of hakkon victoria and Frederick and there partners I know that Frederick isn't there but they all seam close and I've always thought that they were really supportive of Victoria when she had to wait so long to marry Daniel.....that's for posting the article
Old 05-03-2015, 02:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria yesterday
My daughter Veronje today with the #swedish #princess victoria here in# Djupvik. They where together with the #norwegian #prince and his wife #mettemarit . They enjoyed the nice weather and the fantastic surroundings. They also did a skitrip to the famous #storhaugen. This looks like it is a personal favourite place for the norwegian royalties to go private ski-holidays since #haakonmagnus the #prince have been in the area many times before. But i absolute dont blame them. Its a #fantastic area.
https://instagram.com/p/2Mi3EuQkTI/?...by=articlyngen

Mette-Marit and Sverre Magnus
https://instagram.com/p/2MhQV-Qkf5/?...by=articlyngen
Old 05-03-2015, 04:19 AM
Majesty

Great photos. You'll probably laugh at me, but the thing I notice the most is that their grins and smiles are all so natural and happy. More, what they are flashing is great orthodonture, but no picket fences.
Old 05-03-2015, 01:04 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
It is great to see the heir couples being so close and spending holidays together. It is a short holiday, they all have work on Monday.
According to this norwegian article, Märtha Louise and Ari should be there too, but that has not been confirmed.
Kronprinsparet på skiferie i Troms -itromso.no

This man Larsson who talked to Expressen, has talked also to iTromsø. He told that Prince Daniel bought a hamburger at the Statoil Nansenplass, while Crown Princess Victoria bought soft drinks.
- Mette-Marit stood before me in the queue. She bought soft drinks and candy to the children.
Although the royals were surrounded by bodyguards, it didn't seem like there was something extraordinary going on.
- The atmosphere was completely calm. They talked to each other and traded food and candy. It was just as if they were ordinary people.
Larsson also says that the people did not respond specifically to the royalty.
- Maybe they did not really understand who they were?
Kongelig besøk på Statoil -itromso.no

And Larsson talked to Nordlys
Her kjøper svenskeprinsen seg en burger på Statoil i Tromsø _ Nordlys
Beatrice Borromeo could be also with them on this trip?
https://twitter.com/BorromeoBea/stat...95604573818881
Old 05-03-2015, 01:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortimo View Post
Beatrice Borromeo could be also with them on this trip?
https://twitter.com/BorromeoBea/stat...95604573818881
Must be the same trip! And Märtha Louise is apparently also there. Makes you wonder what other royals that joined them, slipping under our radar...
Old 05-06-2015, 04:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Great photo from the court Instagram
During the weekend the Crown Princess Couple visited the Crown Prince Couple in Norway. The picture is taken during a ski trip in Lyngen.
https://instagram.com/p/2VKobTP8q4/

Margareta Thorgren to Expressen:
- The couple was at the weekend on a private holiday in Norway with the Norwegian Crown Prince couple.
What did they do?
- Among other things, they went skiing and socialized.
Daniel och Victoria på skidsemester i Norge _ Nyheter _ Expressen
Translation

"Victoria and Daniel chose mountain coziness instead of the bachelor party"
Victoria och Daniel valde fjällmys framför svensexa _ Nyheter _ Aftonbladet

kronprinsesse victoria_ Delte bilde fra skisporet i Norge - Se og hør

Tags
victoria