The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria has agreed to be the patron of Schwedische Handelskammer in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland (The swedish Chamber of Commerce in Germany).
Schwedische Handelskammer -*NYHETSARKIV
Translation
By becoming patron of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Germany, will Victoria be required to attend certain chamber meetings?

Old 03-18-2015, 03:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria received an azalea and a hydrangea, and the money collected at the azalea and hydrangea campaigns, the money is donated to Crown Princess Victoria Fund. During weeks 44-45 last year people could buy azaleas marked with the Victoria Fund Seal. When buying these azaleas 2 SEK per azalea went to Victoria Fund. And the same with hydrangeas.
http://iconosquare.com/p/943443276729947370_1695573588

Old 03-31-2015, 03:41 AM
Imperial Majesty

Svensk Damtidning compared Victoria and Annie Lööf, the Leader of the Centre Party, at their last week's issue.
SDT1514_HiResFiles(1)
Old 04-02-2015, 05:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

Finnish member of Parliament, Jani Toivola, told to family magazine Seura, that when he was in Stockholm some weeks ago, he met a big surprise. When he was sitting at a park in Södermalm and was feeding his one year old daughter, he looked beside him and there were Victoria, Daniel and Estelle. He was discreet enough not to tell more about their meeting.
Old 04-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

Daniel was today at the Swedish Hockey League's ice hockey game Skellefteå AIK - Växjö Lakers at Skellefteå Kraft Arena.
Prins Daniel var på plats för SHL-finalen SHL Expressen
Prinsen på hockey – har han bytt favoritlag nu – Norran, Skellefteå

http://40.media.tumblr.com/75ac4ee34...3rao1_1280.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCaViNLUEAAB3C4.jpg
Old 04-14-2015, 04:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria is on magazine Mama's list of 33 most powerful mothers in Sweden.
- We want with this list to show that we moms are a force to be reckoned with in the community. For the past ten years, mothers become more educated, got higher salary and more senior positions. We care more about the environment and indulge ourselves more stuff. There is of course much left to work in order to achieve gender equality in the society, but these mothers inspire us to take control of our career, says Linda Öhrn Lernström, chief editor at Mama.
The names are presented in alphabetical order by last name.
mama utser Sveriges mäktigaste mammor - Bonnier Tidskrifter
Old 04-17-2015, 03:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria, Daniel and Estelle are among the new faces that represent Sweden at the Stockholm Hall of Fame at Arlanda airport. The gallery of famous Swedes is meant to reflect the country's contemporary icons, but this is its first update in almost nine years.
Royals, designers, athletes, artists, businesspeople and fashion icons are among the faces welcoming travellers at the airport. 60 of the 93 celebrities were replaced by new portraits this week in the gallery, which was inaugurated in 2006. Their portraits and the greeting “Welcome to my Hometown” will meet tourists and other travellers when they arrive in Sweden.
King Carl Gustaf's and queen Silvia's portraits remain at the Stockholm Hall of Fame. Count Folke Bernadotte is also among the new faces.
New Swedes picked for airport Hall of Fame - The Local
Deltagare Stockholm Hall of Fame på Arlanda - Swedavia
Old 04-23-2015, 01:30 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria and Estelle near the Fredensborg Palace last week. I read from Twitter that the family flew from Copenhagen to Stockholm on Sunday morning.
http://cs623823.vk.me/v623823955/3bfb9/lCXsnBzIrB8.jpg
http://cs623823.vk.me/v623823955/3bfc0/hB5myi0czTg.jpg
http://cs623823.vk.me/v623823955/3bfb2/rKq-cNi4Qlc.jpg
http://cs623823.vk.me/v623823955/3bfc7/_qQz0YIrV64.jpg

Someone wrote to Instagram, that he passed Victoria, Daniel and Estelle a few days ago at the Haga Park and Estelle was learning bicycling. No photo about that.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:49 PM
Heir Apparent

the pics are cute! I didn't expect Estelle to be with her parents in Copenhagen but it was good to know thye brought her along!
Old 04-23-2015, 05:37 PM
Serene Highness

Princess super-cutie. How nice, that she was there!
Bye Bine
Old 04-23-2015, 07:33 PM
Serene Highness

They really do cart her everywhere don't they?
Old 04-23-2015, 08:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, they do. Last I looked, I think it's called Parenting and spending time w/your child.

My Goodness Estelle's hair has really grown out over the winter. She looked to be having a ball. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 04-23-2015, 08:57 PM
Serene Highness

Um okay. So are you saying Maxima ,Mary and Mathilde don't parent their children or spend time with the kids because they do in fact go abroad fairly often and leave them at home.Because we know that is the farthest thing from the truth.I just meant she travels with them more than usual for a Royal toddler, no more and no less.Any yes Estelle is shooting up like a weed... Not a baby anymore!
Old 04-23-2015, 09:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaryllus View Post
Um okay. So are you saying Maxima ,Mary and Mathilde don't parent their children or spend time with the kids because they do in fact go abroad fairly often and leave them at home.Because we know that is the farthest thing from the truth.I just meant she travels with them more than usual for a Royal toddler, no more and no less.Any yes Estelle is shooting up like a weed... Not a baby anymore!

You made a needless swipe at Victoria & Daniel's Parenting style. If you don't like getting called on it, that's not my problem.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 04-23-2015, 09:20 PM
Serene Highness

No did not. I simply stated a fact with nothing behind it either good or bad. You are the one putting words in my mouth and getting defensive and rude over nothing.I think Victoria and Daniel are terrific parents actually.
Old 04-23-2015, 09:48 PM
Courtier

Chill people! There are as many ways of parenting as there are parents.
Old 04-23-2015, 09:58 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you! How wonderful Margrethe was getting a kick out of Estelle also. She was probably thinking of her own children and grandchildren at that age.
Old 04-23-2015, 10:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Much easier to take just one child everywhere.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:46 AM
Aristocracy

I think Estelle being with her parents so much is more noticeable, the other royals have more than one child and I think it makes a difference when there is only one. Somehow it isn't as lonely for Estelle being an only child if she goes away with her parents while she can. I assume this will taper out once she starts school. I love seeing her on outings she is not only cute, she is sunny ray of sunshine 😍

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 04-24-2015, 05:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaryllus View Post
Crown princess Victoria is prince Christian's godmother. Crown princess Mary is princess Estelle's godmother. Maybe the families could spent some time together during this birthday visit. Since Victoria and Daniel had just a couple of weeks ago been on a trip to South Korea without Estelle, it is quite understandable that they took her with them now.

Tags
victoria