The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-07-2003, 04:07 AM
Majesty

Victoria attending Weddings (not as Bridesmaid)

Crownprincess Victoria and boyfriend Daniel Westling - 20030809

colourpress.com

Linkoeping, Sweden - Andrea Brodin (26) and Niclas Engsaell (27) were married at Gammalkil church in Linkoeping today. Among 150 guest invited were the swedish crownprincess, her sister - the princess - and her brother - the prince - with their boyfriends and girlfriend. Andrea Brodin and the swedish crownprincess have been friends from their childhood, and even their parents have been friends for decades. Photo: colourpress.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	a.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	19725  

Old 05-24-2005, 04:56 AM
Commoner

Victoria and DW attends a wedding

According to Stureplan http://www.stureplan.se/site/article.php?id=835 the crownprincess and her boyfriend attended the wedding between Jon Spendrup and Cecilia at Brevik church last weekend. Several close friends of the crownprincess was there. So was Daniel Collert and Josefin Davidsson.

Old 05-24-2005, 07:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tog
According to Stureplan http://www.stureplan.se/site/article.php?id=835 the crownprincess and her boyfriend attended the wedding between Jon Spendrup and Cecilia at Brevik church last weekend. Several close friends of the crownprincess was there. So was Daniel Collert and Josefin Davidsson.
Thank you for this information, tog. And welcome on the board!
I wonder, why the press hasn´t taken the chance to make pictures
It seems Stureplan.se is finally taking to Daniel Westling (och hennes stiliga pjokvän Daniel Westling, som överraskade för övrigt med ett par riktigt coola rödtonade solglasögon =...and her stylish boyfriend Daniel Westling, who surprised with a real cool pair of red toned sunglasses)
BTW is this the same Jon Spendrup, who married in 1999 a certain Camilla. Victoria attended the wedding together with Daniel Collert in NYC.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:26 PM
Courtier

Smile Wedding

Here is an article about the wedding Crown Princess Victoria attended last weekend.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...swedishroyals/
Old 08-14-2005, 04:55 AM
Heir Apparent

At least Victoria and Daniel have attended at least 6 weddings together in the meanwhile. Yesterday an other one. Victoria´s good old buddy Anders Högberg (they were in one class in the Enskilda gymnasiet->high school and Anders cared for her, when Victoria broke up with D. Collert) married Sofia Schörling, the daughter of a billionaire (interestingly Victoria´s friends all marry millionaires, while she won´t) in the St. Nicolai church in Nyköping.
According to eyewitnesses Victoria and Daniel looked very much in love and he kissed her on the cheeks several times.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...685168,00.html
http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=420127

According to Aftonbladet we get to see more pics in the next issue of Svensk Damtidning ( I wonder, why they mention that)

IMO Victoria looks very mature in the pics.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ny1.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	180099   Click image for larger version

Name:	ny2.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	180100   Click image for larger version

Name:	ny3.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	180101  
Old 08-14-2005, 05:08 AM
Heir Apparent

One more pic from Södermanlands Nyheter (thanks to Ritva for publishing the link on her page)
http://www.sn.se/parser.php?sect1=10...2=354&id=86245
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ny4.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	180102  
Old 08-14-2005, 07:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for posting the photos and the article, Lena. I must say, Victoria looks the best I've seen her all year. Her hair looks so pretty (and she even parts it the same way I do ). I can't say one thing that is wrong with her outfit (not that I spend my time looking for them). This is a cute photo: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=180102 It looks like Daniel is helping her (I don't know what with, but it looks sweet - or maybe he's touching her backside, tsk tsk tsk) To be honest and no offence, I do not like the bride's dress at all! It just looks strange.

Old 08-14-2005, 08:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle
Thanks for posting the photos and the article, Lena. I must say, Victoria looks the best I've seen her all year. Her hair looks so pretty (and she even parts it the same way I do ). I can't say one thing that is wrong with her outfit (not that I spend my time looking for them). This is a cute photo: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=180102 It looks like Daniel is helping her (I don't know what with, but it looks sweet - or maybe he's touching her backside, tsk tsk tsk) To be honest and no offence, I do not like the bride's dress at all! It just looks strange.
Hm, now as you say it It really looks as if he would touch the Royal backside...or if he´s pushing her forward "honey, we are late" Well, we will never know, what his hand really did
I agree, that Victoria looked fantastic. What one can´t say about Daniel. 2 years ago at the wedding of Andrea and Niklas he looked much better...
Old 08-14-2005, 08:50 AM
Heir Apparent

PS: the dress of the bride is really not the best (I´ve seen). With this underskirt it looks more like a dress for debutants in the 80ties than a wedding gown.
Sometimes I tend to think "the richer the bride, the uglier the dress" (then again the dress of Anna von Bayern was really nice...and she probably isn´t as poor as a church mouse...)
Old 08-14-2005, 09:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Victoria looks fantastic! Wow, really great! She's so beautiful at this occasion! But I agree that she also looks very "mature" somehow, almost older than she usually does, although in a good way.

Good to see that Sofia Schörling and Anders married! They have been official fiancées for some time now. Indeed her father is a billionaire, he's a very well known and successful businessman with interests in many big companies, he owns the huge security company Securitas among others. Sofia has a place in some of the boards, at least two that I know of.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

We have now seen them twice in three days, impressive . Daniel looks much better than at the wedding with some other glasses and not so slick hairdo. We all knew Nyhlen was not the fastest, but to discover the necklace 6 months after she first wore it is just further proof....
Old 08-15-2005, 06:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

More pictures from the wedding this weekend, Victoria looks beautiful, love the hair
from www.facetoface.de
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	00725692.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	190.8 KB
ID:	180638   Click image for larger version

Name:	00725693.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	176.6 KB
ID:	180639   Click image for larger version

Name:	00725694.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	195.3 KB
ID:	180640   Click image for larger version

Name:	00725695.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	177.9 KB
ID:	180641  

Old 08-15-2005, 07:07 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
love the hair
Me too! It's similar to the hairstyle Infanta Cristina usually uses on gala occasions (inclusively on her own wedding day). Very, very classic indeed! :)
Old 08-15-2005, 07:14 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
Doesn't Daniel W look like an Italian giggolo on the above pic?

Like that guy?
Old 08-18-2005, 08:54 AM
Heir Apparent

A few days ago, we saw a few great pictures from the Swedish press posted in this thread from a wedding that Victoria and Daniel attended. This week’s Svensk Damtidning has a long report on it, so I post here a short summary of it, and some pictures (I don’t have a scanner, so sorry for the bad quality). This is not available online, so there's no link to put her for its provinance.

"Victoria and Daniel – the most beautiful couple on this summer’s biggest society wedding"

The wedding between Anders Högberg and Sofia Schörling was held on Saturday 13 August 2005 in the S:t Nikolai Church in Nyköping.

Big parts of the Stockholm society were there, and so were Crown Princess Victoria and her boyfriend Daniel Westling (whom she chose to have smuggled in the back way, my guess is in order to avoid all the attention being set on them, instead of the bride and groom, he did exit with the others).

The church, from the 1200’s, was decorated with white flowers – matching with the bride’s bouquet of white roses. Victoria wore a coral pink satin dress. The bride wore a white wedding dress with flounce and a train.

Bridesmaids were the bride’s closest friends: Louise Lundberg, Astrid Trolle and Natalie Wroblewski. They wore empire styled dresses in bleach pink and hazy grey. The groom had chosen his brother Jonas Högberg as his best man, and Johan Insulander Lindh and Eric Waters Falk as the marshals.

During the ceremony, Court Singer Karl-Magnus Fredriksson sang, among the songs performed by him was “Så tag mitt hjärta” (so take my heart) by Hugo Alfvén. The traditional psalm “Härlig är jorden” (great is the earth) was also sung. The ceremony took about three quarters of an hour, and exited to a piece by JS Bach as the recessional.

After the ceremony, the about 150 guests lined up in two lines outside the church - the happy newlyweds exited the church, stopped to share a kiss to the cheers of their guests, and then walked to the car under a shower of rose petals.

Afterwards the parents of the bride hosted a party for the guests at their home, Edeby Manor, outside the city of Nyköping. Situated beautifully in the middle of the landscape and with the lake just below it, it was a perfect place for a wedding party. A big white party tent had been set up where the guests partied. The evening ended with fireworks and a laser light show over the lake. Most of the guests stayed over the night at Edeby.

Attached pictures - 1: Bride and groom Sofia Schörling and Anders Högberg, 2: Bride and groom Sofia Schörling and Anders Högberg, 3: The wedding party/attendants: bridesmaids Louise Lundberg, Astrid Trolle and Natalie Wroblewski, best man Jonas Högberg, marshals Johan Insulander Lindh and Eric Waters Falk, 4: Edeby Manor, the Schörling family’s estate where the party was held, 5: Edeby Manor, the Schörling family’s estate where the party was held, 6: The prist that conducted the ceremony, and the church, 7: Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Wesling, 8: Crown Princess Victoria, 9: Crown Princess Victoria, 10: Crown Princess Victoria
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Brudparet1.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	181745   Click image for larger version

Name:	Brudparet2.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	181746   Click image for larger version

Name:	bröllopsföljet.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	181747   Click image for larger version

Name:	Edeby herrgård1.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	181748  

Name:	Edeby herrgård2.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	181749   Click image for larger version

Name:	Edeby, partytältet.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	181750   Click image for larger version

Name:	Prästen & kyrkan.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	181751   Click image for larger version

Name:	Victoria & Daniel1.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	181752  

Name:	Victoria1.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	181753   Click image for larger version

Name:	Victoria2.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	181754  
Old 08-18-2005, 09:02 AM
Heir Apparent

And a few more...

1: Crown Princess Victoria, 2: Crown Princess Victoria, 3: Crown Princess Victoria, 4: Caroline and Peder Dinkelspiel (friends of Victoria), 5: Fred and Cecilia Wennerholm (friends of the royal couple), 6: Fredrik and Anne-Marie Lundberg, 7: Marianna and Mats-Gunnar Högberg (parents of the groom), 8: Count Nils and Countess Cecilia Mörner, 9: Melker and Kerstin Schörlig (parents of the bride), 10: Martina Gahn & Johan Bonde (friends of Victoria, SdT say they might marry next year)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Victoria3.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	181755   Click image for larger version

Name:	Victoria5.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	181756   Click image for larger version

Name:	Victoria6.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	181757   Click image for larger version

Name:	C & P Dinkelspiel1.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	181758  

Name:	Fred & Cecilia Wennerholm.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	181760   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fredrik & Anne-Marie Lundberg.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	181761   Click image for larger version

Name:	Marianna & Mats-Gunnar Högberg.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	181762   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nils & Cecilia Mörner.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	181763  

Name:	Melker & Kerstin Schörling.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	181764   Click image for larger version

Name:	Martina Gahn & Johan Bonde.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	181765  
Old 08-18-2005, 09:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for posting the article GrandDuchess! It seems like a very beautiful wedding. I love Victorias dress, she seems to be in fantastic shape!

but you should edit your post and the source :)
Old 08-18-2005, 09:31 AM
Majesty

that must be the nobel dress 2005
Old 08-18-2005, 10:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
that must be the nobel dress 2005
Perhaps, but what did she do to the cleavage? It looks different, she must have changed it someway. Does anyone with an eye for design know what changes?
Old 08-18-2005, 11:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
but you should edit your post and the source :)
Oh my gosh, what was I thinking?! I was probably reading Svenska Dagladet while I wrote that post, so it must've been an automatic thing... Too bad they don't write about these things, it would be terrific. Thanks for noticing and telling me.

Tags
daniel westling, wedding