The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-26-2003, 10:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

I wonder whats she´s doing.. an romantic holiday with Daniel perhaps

Old 09-26-2003, 12:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Give it up, Yennie-We won´t see holiday-pics of Victoria and Daniel At least not as long as Victoria is suffering from her holiday-paparazzi-phobia. :P Ok, maybe they are at Solliden, but that seems to be a fort for/against journalists.

Old 09-26-2003, 02:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

aww thats to bad
But she deserves her privacy... It must be awful to have people looking at you all the time. But we can always dream of seeing pictures of her and Daniel walking hand in hand...

ahh, just ignore me, I´m in a crazy mood today
Old 09-26-2003, 02:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Yennie@Sep 26th, 2003 - 1:03 pm
aww thats to bad
But she deserves her privacy... It must be awful to have people looking at you all the time. But we can always dream of seeing pictures of her and Daniel walking hand in hand...

ahh, just ignore me, I´m in a crazy mood today
Quote:
But we can always dream of seeing pictures of her and Daniel walking hand in hand...
...the hope dies last. But I agree that would be great: a beach, sunset, palms AND Victoria+Daniel in beach-wear, suntanned and holding hands *sigh*
BTW, how was the interview on TV3...I know, I´m nerving :woot:
Old 09-26-2003, 03:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

The interview was ok...
She spoke quite openly about her feelings for the paparazzis, how they made her feel almost "naked" and that she respects some members of the press and understands that they have an important job to do.

Here´s a picture from the interview:
Old 09-26-2003, 10:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you, Yennie :flower: :flower: :flower:
It seems as if Victoria would make far more less interviews in 2003 than in 2002. It looks as if she wanted to "clean up" with her past last year, and as if now there would have been started a new chapter (maybe called "wife of the former personal trainer" or "Victoria: crown princess and mummy of six children" :P ...I think I´m in a crazy mood today too) in her life.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:49 PM
Gentry

Location: Her Royal Highness lives in Beverly Hills California, United States
Victoria, the swedish RF and the press ??

I heard somewhere that the swedish press is worse than the british press. Is that true. Are they allowed to write bad things about them.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:10 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mia View Post
I heard somewhere that the swedish press is worse than the british press. Is that true. Are they allowed to write bad things about them.
Its not that. Its the fact that they make up half the stories they write. Like a previous year when Johan T Lindwall in Expressen wrote that the relationship with Daniel was over. The royal court became furious and staged a counteroffensive in Solliden with the first pictures we saw with the king and queen together with Olle and Eva Westling and in the background Victoria and Daniel.

Then we have Daniel Nylen, that isnt well loved either. Those two make up many stories and even the most swedes now that the things coming from those two arent that accurate.

The tabloids Aftonbladet and Expressen follow eachother closely and when one of them writes a story about the royal family the other one follows.

Sometimes they fail and actually have to call the royal court for aid. Just ask Aftonbladet that threw away 20,000 euros on two teams trying to find the couple in the French polynesians after Expressen found them

Tags
paparazzi, photographer