The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 01:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Giant party planned for Princess Victoria’s weddin | Latest celebrity news hellomagazine.com

Old 11-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Nobility

Thumbs up Single Ladies dance routine

Daniel, Daniel's dad, Jonas, Prince Carl Philip, King Carl Gustaf should do this:

For the reception! How fun and surprising would that be?!

Old 11-29-2009, 04:28 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Here is an article saying that P.Christian of denmark son of CP Frederik & CP Mary is an ideal young boy to be one of the bridesmaids (can you say that for a boy). P.Victoria is the godmother of P.Christian and 10 other royal kids.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:59 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The male equivalent is usually a page boy (or ring bearer in some places). Of Victoria's (royal) godchildren who are old enough to be in the bridal party, Christian and Ingrid Alexandra would probably be the better options in terms of communication - Swedish, Danish and Norwegian are similar so Christian and IA would be able to understand (to an extent) what they would need to do when they are separated from their parents/nannies.

I'd say that Daniel's niece(s) would also be high up on the list of possible flower-girls.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Aristocracy

I would love to see all of Victoria's god-kids play a part in her wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The O.C. Fanatic View Post
How fun and surprising would that be?!
I can not imagine the King of Sweden doing the pump walk!
Old 11-29-2009, 04:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz View Post

The male equivalent is usually a page boy (or ring bearer in some places). Of Victoria's (royal) godchildren who are old enough to be in the bridal party, Christian and Ingrid Alexandra would probably be the better options in terms of communication - Swedish, Danish and Norwegian are similar so Christian and IA would be able to understand (to an extent) what they would need to do when they are separated from their parents/nannies.

I'd say that Daniel's niece(s) would also be high up on the list of possible flower-girls.
Well, kids almost always know how to communicate to each other. They're better than adults.
It would be great to see almost all if not the all her godchildren.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

according to BB that Victoria & Daniels honeymoon will last for about 3 weeks and that a location abroad (outside of Sweden) has been choosen already but its kept private.

Article
Old 12-29-2009, 09:06 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

uffff, they seem to plan EVERYTHING so meticulously and far in advance, almost no spontaneity left. I wouldnt be surprised if they already had planned the conception of their first child, when where at what time.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

I wonder if it will be somewhere tropical, or somewhere like africa, I'm sure security and her protection has to be a major factor in such advanced preplanning.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Aristocracy

Question Brazil?

They are probably going to to Brazil. Just a thought.

Maybe use the time to introduce Daniel to her Brazilian side of the family?

Old 12-30-2009, 06:42 AM
Nobility

According to Aftonbladet, Per Engsheden will make the wedding gown...Ja – Victorias brudklänning designas av en svensk | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
"Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body" (Ecclesiastes 12:12)
Old 12-30-2009, 09:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

...and according to the article's illustration, Engsheden also made Victoria's Nobel gown this year - which of course was by Elie Saab. So much for credibility.
The article says that neither the court nor Engheden have confirmed; I do hope someone with more experience and better craftsmanship than Engsheden (or Lars Wallin) will be chosen for the very important wedding dress.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Royalnews.de is asking if Victoria will wear the same tiara like her mother on her weddingday.

Google Nachricht
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:06 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
It will be interesting to see who represents the British royal family at the wedding
Likely one of the queens children if they will send a representant at all.
They didn´t when the king turned 60

The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester represented Queen Elizabeth at the swedish wedding in 1976. Maybe they will travel to sweden again ?

The Duke of Edinburgh has been in sweden on many big royal events but he is very old now so I don´t think he will come to the wedding.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:38 AM
Commoner

from the continentel royal familys you always see a lot of young members, so i think it would be wonderful if QEII also let the younger generation represent the british royal family.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'd love to see the queen attend Victoria's wedding. I'm hoping that she surpises us by going.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:38 PM
Commoner

I don't belive the queen have ever atended a royal wedding outside Great Britan and I don't think she will start now.
I will love to see William, Harry, Beatrice and Euginie in Stockholm in june.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:41 PM

Maybe Prince Charles would go? Didn't he go to the Danish and Spanish CP weddings?

Old 01-31-2010, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonjapearl View Post
Maybe Prince Charles would go? Didn't he go to the Danish and Spanish CP weddings?
He attended the spanish Crown Princely Wedding but not the danish. From the present Crown Princes Weddings this was the only one he didn't attended as he was present in Brussels 1999, in Oslo 2001 and in Amsterdam 2002. In Amsterdam and Oslo he was joined by the Earl and Countess of Wessex.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:29 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Camilla hasn't been to any of the big weddings since she married the PoW, has she? It would be appropriate for them to go together, and one of the boys, probably William, who ought to be putting in some "face time" with the other future rulers.

Closed Thread