Victoria & Daniel Visit Swedish Troops in Afghanistan: January 3-4, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am quite impressed that Daniel made the visit with Victoria. Well done to both of them!

Wow, Daniel went to Afghanistan, that's impressive. I am glad he is better and was able to undertake this trip. I confess, I was a little worried when Daniel was unable to attend the Nobel Prize Ceremony banquet. But, its good to see him looking well. Also, Victoria is to be commended as well for visiting the troops and showing her support.

Thank you so much for the photos and videos! I just loved hearing Victoria speak and especially in English. Ive taken a real shine to Victoria lately, I keep seeing her inner Queen coming out. She will be a good Queen when her time comes. Im impressed Daniel came along and happy he did. Though he does look like an amateur, I cant wait to watch him grow into his role.

It's great that he went with Victoria. His first royal visit.

Nice to see Daniel already sharing Victoria's activities !

How many visits to war zones has Victoria done? I remember one visit to Kosovo. Have there been more?

Informativos.net - Victoria de Suecia: visita por sorpresa a sus tropas en Afganistán
Prinzessin Victoria + Daniel Westling: Unterwegs in Afghanistan - News auf Gala.de

But the strangest thing here is why on earth Sweden got troops in Afghanistan?!?... (but thats politics and doesnt belong in this forum :D)

The Nobel Awards was an inside event with over 1300 people and it lasted several hours. The risk of an flu infection was very big at that time.

Just found more photos of Victoria and Daniel in Afghanistan
swecon-afghanistan.blogspot
swecon-afghanistan.blogspot
picasa - swecon.afghanistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see Daniel going with Victoria, especially cause this means his health is probably improving.

Anyway, I was wondering that I remember Victoria doing some military training why didnt she wore a uniform and if Daniel will be recieving a rank upon his marriage

It's really great that the royal family show its support to swedish troops involved in Afghanistan especially during this period of time!

It's a good first event for Daniel! Victoria must be really happy to have him next to her!

It's great to see Daniel going with Victoria to visit the Swedish camps and meeting the troops in Afghanistan.

It's great to see Daniel going with Victoria to visit the Swedish camps and meeting the troops in Afghanistan.

But its kind of strange... I mean the Nobel festivity was too risky for Daniels health, so why risk it in Afghanistan?
But the strangest thing here is why on earth Sweden got troops in Afghanistan?!?... (but thats politics and doesnt belong in this forum :D)

Video at Youtube at the Armed Forces Channel

Back
Top Bottom