Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-03-2011, 05:30 AM
Courtier

This one: Bakom kulisserna

Old 01-03-2011, 09:32 AM
Serene Highness

Here a new video/Interview with Victoria and Daniel:

Prins Daniel om bröllopsdagen - Rapport | SVT Play

Do you know on which date was the Interview taken? Both, Victoria and Daniel looks happy! Finally we see Victoria with open hair.

Old 01-03-2011, 10:23 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursulajohanna View Post

Do you know on which date was the Interview taken? Both, Victoria and Daniel looks happy! Finally we see Victoria with open hair.
I think it must have been quite recent because it was only posted on to the SVT website today.

Please excuse my spelling and gramar, I have dislexiya.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:54 AM
Nobility

Its a clip from the show "This year with the royal family" that airs tonight at 20.00
Old 01-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursulajohanna View Post

Prince Daniel: Victoria was the most beautiful bride of the world
Prins Daniel: Victoria var världens vackraste brud | Svensk Damtidning

Prins Daniel: Fick fokusera på att inte gråta - rapport | svt.se
Old 01-03-2011, 12:55 PM
Aristocracy

I've been waiting for this document of the royal family's year. I heard there will be also pictures from Victoria's and Daniel's visit in Finland. I wish they will have that document also in SVT website. Usually Finland's television also shows the yearly document, but it can take some time...

The interview of Victoria and Daniel was nice, now that I watched it. They share wonderful humour. They were asked something like this: "What is the prince's most important task in the trips?" Prince Daniel answered with a smile: "To carry the bag." :)
Please, feel free to correct me if I translated it wrong.
My photos of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in their official visit to Finland on 1-2 of November, 2010: Photos from Lahti and Photos from Helsinki.Check out also my royalty postcard collection.
I never thought Prince William would be faster than me to get married - but he is!

Old 01-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva View Post

This one: Bakom kulisserna
Do you remember what part of the documentary that moment took place in? I watched the whole thing, and I don't remember Victoria talking with Christian (just hugging him ). Perhaps it was one of the older boys in the wedding party?
Old 01-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJenni
I've been waiting for this document of the royal family's year. I heard there will be also pictures from Victoria's and Daniel's visit in Finland. I wish they will have that document also in SVT website. Usually Finland's television also shows the yearly document, but it can take some time...

The interview of Victoria and Daniel was nice, now that I watched it. They share wonderful humour. They were asked something like this: "What is the prince's most important task in the trips?" Prince Daniel answered with a smile: "To carry the bag." :)
Please, feel free to correct me if I translated it wrong.
Oh so cute! I wish I knew Swedish so I could understand but I can clearly see the love they share- it's written on their faces :)
Old 01-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The Crown Princess and the Kingdom - part 2 will be available on SVT until 1st February.
Kronprinsessan och kungariket - del 2 - Dokumentärfilm | SVT Play
Can someone explain the part about the Shah of Iran and Princess Birgitta around 12 minutes in? Did they want to get married or something?
Old 01-04-2011, 12:35 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmerelda View Post
Can someone explain the part about the Shah of Iran and Princess Birgitta around 12 minutes in? Did they want to get married or something?
He asked for premission to court her. But the king, minister of finance and the prime minister all said no. Birgitta had no clue about that and was told only after. She was 17 at the time.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattep74 View Post
He asked for premission to court her. But the king, minister of finance and the prime minister all said no. Birgitta had no clue about that and was told only after. She was 17 at the time.
It was not the finance minister but the secretary of state (utrikes minister) that voiced his opposition.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJenni View Post
Thanks! I needed a good laugh in the morning. It's nice to see how they interact with each other.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:29 AM
Aristocracy

I saw this today on Billed-Bladet's website. I have no idea what they're saying, but I assume it's about their wedding. They seem so in love.

Exclusive Video - Victoria & Daniel
Old 01-04-2011, 07:16 AM
Aristocracy

Would it be possible that one of the Swedes give a brief summary of the video?
Old 01-05-2011, 02:41 AM
Aristocracy

Did someone in Sweden (or who can see SVT channels) watch the documentary about the royal family's year 2010? I'm interested in to know what was it all about, except the wedding of course.

I'm slowly planning to buy a cable TV card for SVT channels
My photos of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in their official visit to Finland on 1-2 of November, 2010: Photos from Lahti and Photos from Helsinki.Check out also my royalty postcard collection.
I never thought Prince William would be faster than me to get married - but he is!

Old 01-05-2011, 03:35 AM
Courtier

You can watch it on-line. The link is posted in this threat and the video will be available until February 3rd.
Videos & Sound Clips (+ coming TV appearances)

From what I remember they devoted most of the time to, King & Queens visit to Brazil, V&D wedding, K&Q at Oland, V&D visit to France & Finland.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:45 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:

You can watch it on-line. The link is posted in this threat and the video will be available until February 3rd.
Videos & Sound Clips (+ coming TV appearances)

From what I remember they devoted most of the time to, King & Queens visit to Brazil, V&D wedding, K&Q at Oland, V&D visit to France & Finland.
Ah! Thanks! I didn't realize at all
A lot of documentaries to watch now in January

Old 01-05-2011, 05:50 AM
Courtier

You're welcome.
If I'm not mistaken there should be another one documentary aired tommorow. About V&D visit to France.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:14 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
You're welcome.
If I'm not mistaken there should be another one documentary aired tommorow. About V&D visit to France.
Ah, they're spoiling us (and just when I really need to study )
Old 01-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
You're welcome.
Yes, tomorrow at 19.00 hours swedish time at SVT1 will be shown "Kronprinsessparets resa till Frankrike", 30 minutes program.
Here´s a small clip of the program:
Kronprinsessparets resa till Frankrike - Dokumentärfilm | svt.se

Tags
crown princess victoria, interviews, television programme