The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Courtier

Thanks for posting it. It was really interesting.

Old 09-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Serene Highness

Some glimpses of Victoria in this video.

Old 11-05-2010, 08:45 AM
Serene Highness

Brief summary of Victoria and Daniel's relationship until their engagement:
DasErste.de - [Royalty] - "Mit Daniel an meiner Seite fühle ich mich geborgen"
Old 11-05-2010, 04:09 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmerelda View Post
There's a short clip on the thread on her 18th birthday (I asked someone to post it). I agree it would be nice to see the whole ceremony though. I'm disappointed I missed the documentary even though I don't understand much Swedish.
I post it also here. It's a Finnish TV news clip from 1995 showing part of Victoria's speech on her 18th birthday, and waving to people from the same balcony as in her wedding 15 years later.

Victoria tytt 18 vuotta | Elv arkisto | yle.fi
My photos of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in their official visit to Finland on 1-2 of November, 2010: Photos from Lahti and Photos from Helsinki.Check out also my royalty postcard collection.
I never thought Prince William would be faster than me to get married - but he is!

Old 11-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Serene Highness

I think this is the interview related to her 30th birthday. Anyone care to give us a summary?http://svtplay.se/v/1455881/oppet_ar...213,1,f,106511
Old 11-27-2010, 08:42 AM
Serene Highness

Victoria gillade inte prinsesskalas som liten - Lilla Aktuellt | svt.se
A short video- the crew followed Victoria and Daniel around then there was a brief interview where Victoria talks about her wedding. She also says she didn't like birthday parties with Princess themes as a child.

Se inslaget om Victorias 30-årsdag - Lilla Aktuellt | SVT Play
I think this is an extract of a longer video but can't find it.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

A short video of Victoria and Daniel in Stockholm, Daniel gives Victoria a kiss
Old 12-20-2010, 09:15 PM
Nobility

ahhhh. so sweet~
Old 12-29-2010, 06:59 PM
Aristocracy

Bakom kulisserna - Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play

Documentary about the Crown Princess Couple Wedding. About 1/2 way through, at 28 minutes or so you can see Victoria interacting with her godchildren. What a beautiful relationship they have! :-)
Old 12-29-2010, 10:05 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPlusBelle View Post

Documentary about the Crown Princess Couple Wedding. About 1/2 way through, at 28 minutes or so you can see Victoria interacting with her godchildren. What a beautiful relationship they have! :-)
Though I didn't understand anything, I liked the video. I found the scene with Victoria in the background probing going down the aisle with the train attached to her summer dress very nice. It is nice that this scene hasn't been cut. Also her interaction with her godchildren is beautiful. You can see that Amalia and Ingrid Alexandra like their godmother very much.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:51 AM
Serene Highness

The Crown Princess and the Kingdom (Part 1) will be available on SVT until 30 January.
http://svtplay.se/v/2276714/dokument...ariket_-_del_1
Old 01-01-2011, 05:32 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naggi View Post
Though I didn't understand anything, I liked the video. I found the scene with Victoria in the background probing going down the aisle with the train attached to her summer dress very nice. It is nice that this scene hasn't been cut. Also her interaction with her godchildren is beautiful. You can see that Amalia and Ingrid Alexandra like their godmother very much.
The funniest part was when she told Christian: "You know what i did yesterday? I danced with your father." The reply was "You danced?"
Old 01-01-2011, 05:42 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattep74 View Post
The funniest part was when she told Christian: "You know what i did yesterday? I danced with your father." The reply was "You danced?"
That would have been at the private dinner they had, I guess?
Old 01-01-2011, 12:38 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPlusBelle View Post

Thank you for this video! I also did not understand the Swedish but found the documentary so inspiring. I loved how CPV greeted her mother-in-law and also the children. I think she seems like a wonderful person.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Crown Princess and the Kingdom - part 2 will be available on SVT until 1st February.
Kronprinsessan och kungariket - del 2 - Dokumentärfilm | SVT Play
Old 01-02-2011, 06:05 AM
Serene Highness

Is anyone having issues with the SVT player? It keeps freezing on me and won't let me go back or forward? Maybe it's just the geographical distance?
Old 01-02-2011, 06:48 AM
Aristocracy

Esmeralda, I haven't had any problems with SVT player so it really can be geographical distance. Even if I'm in Finland and not in Sweden, but nearer anyway.

SVT has also the wedding concert of June 18 available until 1st of February: Festföreställning Konserthuset - Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play
My photos of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in their official visit to Finland on 1-2 of November, 2010: Photos from Lahti and Photos from Helsinki.Check out also my royalty postcard collection.
I never thought Prince William would be faster than me to get married - but he is!

Old 01-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmerelda View Post
Is anyone having issues with the SVT player? It keeps freezing on me and won't let me go back or forward? Maybe it's just the geographical distance?
It was freezing for me too yesterday, but I was blaming it on the slow internet connection.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
At what point did this appear in the first episode? I didn't see anything about the wedding until the second episode but then it was mainly about the boat.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Nobility

Quote:

Which video is that in

Tags
crown princess victoria, interviews, television programme