The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-15-2014, 01:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
What is wrong with "that kind of photo"? May she not shine from happiness?

Nothing wrong that I can see. In fact, all I see is a happy lady sharing what appears to have been a very enjoyable evening w/the man she loves. Also no difference at all between that picture, the amazing one of Victoria and the ones of Madeleine sharing laughs w/Chris and Daniel whatsoever I can see.

However, I am also willing to give Sofia a chance. That's, AFAIC, the only difference I can see.

Estelle is such an adorable little bubbly ray of sunshine. I adore the one picture of her running w/that wrapped present in her hands. You can almost hear her giggling through the picture.

Even w/the rain, it looks like everyone had a great time celebrating the Birthday of a Lady I have come to very much admire. A very Happy Birthday to HRH!! :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Old 07-15-2014, 02:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
What is wrong with "that kind of photo"? May she not shine from happiness?
Of course she can shine from happiness. I just meant that why an earth they chose by far the most ugliest photo of Sofia? She looks just awful in that photo. There were a lot of better photos of her last night. I would never hope to see such an awful photo of me at the newspapers.

Expressen about yesterday's fashion. Victoria gets 5/5, Silvia and Sofia 3 and Madeleine 4.
Victoria – stilvinnare på sin födelsedag Mode Expressen
Translation

There came an alarm at the Solliden Palace yesterday. Obviously Estelle had gone in, so Daniel went also to look with the security persons went to watch. Margareta Thorgren from the press department told that there was a power failure and then always comes an alarm. It took quite a while before they got the buzzer off.
Video
http://tv.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/nyhe...rticle46808.ab

Since the Victoria Day is also Öland's unofficial National Day, queen Silvia and Victoria have always worn the Öland Costume.

Gallery
Kuninkaalliskuvat Sade ei pilannut prinsessa Victorian syntymäpäivän juhlatunnelmaa Lehtikuva lehtikuva.fi

One of the performers, Panetoz, in a selfie with Victoria
http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/h...32479857_n.jpg

Aftonbladet's gallery from yesterday
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/fe...cle19222346.ab

Old 07-15-2014, 04:07 AM
Gentry

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden celebrates birthday - hellomagazine.com
Old 07-15-2014, 04:52 AM
Nobility

Yes it seemed they all enjoyed the event in spite of rain. Many thanks for the very extensive coverage

A few thoughts:
Among comments about the recent "3 générations" pictures, it was said they should not neglect pics of Estelle and Daniel. This one is wonderful in my view, Estelle looking so trustful in the arms of her father Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image. And to me it confirms a strong ressemblance between both of them

and also : http://facetoface.de/webgate/index.p...EARCHSHOWTAB=1

The air style of Estelle yesterday, I did not particularly like it, but loved everything else about her, including the recycled dress. She seems so naturally skilled for communication!!!!

Finally if I dare : recently there were comments "Victoria has a rounder face, than usual" I think that was confirmed from pics yesterday. We just keep fingers crossed.

Also, in a video about the afternoon in the gardens, Victoria is chatting with visitors, and one says more or less "so this evening the whole family will be celebrating all together" I guess he meant incl Sofia, I saw a feeling of doubt/unrest in her eyes; she did not want to comment or have questions on that.
Old 07-15-2014, 05:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne2 View Post
Yes it seemed they all enjoyed the event in spite of rain. Many thanks for the very extensive coverage

A few thoughts:
Among comments about the recent "3 générations" pictures, it was said they should not neglect pics of Estelle and Daniel. This one is wonderful in my view, Estelle looking so trustful in the arms of her father Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image. And to me it confirms a strong ressemblance between both of them

and also : face to face

The air style of Estelle yesterday, I did not particularly like it, but loved everything else about her, including the recycled dress. She seems so naturally skilled for communication!!!!

Finally if I dare : recently there were comments "Victoria has a rounder face, than usual" I think that was confirmed from pics yesterday. We just keep fingers crossed.
It is good to see that they took group photo with Daniel and queen Silvia with Victoria, Estelle and the king. Maybe the court reads forums and message boards, there has been negative comments about how the court discriminates Daniel. Since this is Victoria's day, Daniel gets more time with Estelle when Victoria receives congratulations.
But still, no natural interaction between the king and Estelle in a live situation.
Old 07-15-2014, 05:17 AM
Majesty

Terrific that we get to see Daniel looking more relaxed and reflecting that in his dress. Look, no tie! I'd love to see him in a sports jacket and his hair back to how it used to be before he went to prince school . . . not slicked back in an old fashioned style with hair gel.

Ps: As a lifetime spectacle wearer I don't think his latest ones are as nice as the previous pair.
Old 07-15-2014, 08:35 AM
Heir Apparent

I hope that Victoria had a beautiful day
Old 07-15-2014, 09:20 AM
Serene Highness

Wishing the most beautiful kindest and compassionate princess the best Birthday Ever. Victoria and Daniel and their little princess without a doubt are the very best that the Swedish people have to represent them around the world. She looks wonderful and the pictures of her and her family are delightful. Madeline and Chris look so happy together, NY must agree with her. Love the little princess, her dress, her cute little ponytail and the bow, she must have an ever ending collection of bows to keep her going for a very long time. QS looked really nice and content for a moment there.
As for the event and the rest of the people, nice to see so many out in the rain and being such great sports.
Old 07-15-2014, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Pity it had to rain but they all seemed to be enjoying the event.
Old 07-15-2014, 09:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

Pictures:
Swedish Royal Family Celebrates Crown Princess Victoria's 37th Birthday-
Swedish Royal Family Celebrates Crown Princess Victoria's 37th Birthday | MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASHÄ°ON

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-15-2014, 11:39 AM
Courtier

Can someone please help me? I wrote a post about victoria's birthday and someone commented that i was writing that I am wrong in fact that people give flowers and presents to crown princess and stated that victoria gives flowers TO PEOPLE? I will be grateful for anyone who can clear this detail.

http://vsemogutkoroli.blogspot.com/
Old 07-15-2014, 12:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Selfies with Victoria, Daniel and CP
http://media.tumblr.com/b044498a47f0...5tS1qduapq.jpg
http://media.tumblr.com/14235893df4d...ThH1qduapq.jpg
http://media.tumblr.com/c88d3bee2b18...6h81qduapq.jpg
Old 07-15-2014, 12:57 PM
Majesty

Crown Princess Victoria's birthday celebrations | Blogs•Spletnik.ru
Old 07-15-2014, 01:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofcelts View Post
Can someone please help me? I wrote a post about victoria's birthday and someone commented that i was writing that I am wrong in fact that people give flowers and presents to crown princess and stated that victoria gives flowers TO PEOPLE? I will be grateful for anyone who can clear this detail.
Victoria doesn't give anything to the people. The people give her flowers, cakes, drawings, necklaces, bracelets and all kinds of stuff. And they want to take a photo of themselves with Victoria.
During the last years when more and more people come to Solliden, it takes about 1,5-2 hours of Victoria, Daniel, the king and queen to chat with people.

Prins Daniel firar Victoria | Stoppa Pressarna – Alltid uppdaterade kändisnyheter och skvaller om stjärnor och kungligheterPrins Daniel firar Victoria Stoppa Pressarna
Här blir kronprinsessan Victoria uppvaktad på födelsedagen Stoppa Pressarna

Sofia's tattoo
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010010...54482351987447
Old 07-15-2014, 03:22 PM
Nobility

Thank you for all that beautiful pics you let see us !! great famili are they !!
Old 07-15-2014, 04:47 PM
Majesty

A gallery of large pics of Estelle at the celebrations from Royalista: Princess Estelle: What a cutie pie! | Royalista
(Open the pics for HQ version).