The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-15-2010, 05:12 PM
Aristocracy

pictures from cp victoria's 33rd birthday:-

Så firades Victoria på sin födelsedag | MSN Starlounge: Alltid med de senaste kändisnyheterna och paparazzibilderna

Madeleine smiler igen | MSN Starlounge

(msn)

Old 07-16-2010, 12:03 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmerelda View Post
Thank you! The first part was lovely though I didn't understand a word. What was it the host said that made the king 'shush' around 11 minutes in?
The host said in the beginning of the program that Victoria and Prince Daniel are "somewhere in the world" on honeymoon, and nobody really knows where. But then he continues that he actually knows where they are - because land is one of Victoria's favorite places in the world, he guesses that "they are actually here, camping" :)

So that's when the King is like this

My photos of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in their official visit to Finland on 1-2 of November, 2010: Photos from Lahti and Photos from Helsinki.Check out also my royalty postcard collection.
I never thought Prince William would be faster than me to get married - but he is!

Old 07-16-2010, 11:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

I read from finnish newspaper Iltalehti, that Victoria had called Charlotte Kalla after the party. Charlotte had told to Expressen, that she had been very surprised, when she was handed a phone at the hotel Strand, and there was Victoria speaking. Charlotte told that Victoria had said to her that she and Daniel have had such a wonderful time on their trip. She sounded so happy, said Charlotte. Victoria had congratulated Charlotte and said that she was sorry she wasnt there, but Victoria promised to hug Charlotte next time they see each other.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:50 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

How come Queen Silvia wore a traditional costume and Madeleine doesn't?
Old 07-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Can somebody explain to me what actually happens on Victoria's birthday? The king and queen were both at Solliden talking to people and then they were at the concert. How does that work?
Old 07-19-2010, 07:34 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
Can somebody explain to me what actually happens on Victoria's birthday? The king and queen were both at Solliden talking to people and then they were at the concert. How does that work?
I think that's basically what happens. From what I can gather, Victoria usually greets people with her parents in the morning at Solliden and then attends a concert in her honour. I think there may be a private evening celebration?
Old 07-19-2010, 08:32 AM
Aristocracy

Since I haven't seen this posted yet.

kandisnytt.msn.se/index.cfm?objectid=88960
Old 07-21-2010, 04:23 PM
Aristocracy

a photo gallery from royalnews:

Victoriatag 2010 - In diesem Jahr wurde ohne das Geburtstagskind gefeiert - RoyalNews.de
Old 07-24-2010, 05:40 PM
Nobility

My parents were on the island of Oland camping that week but had to relocate since they were expecting people that had reserved places at the campingsite. The turnout was however one of the lowest ever since Victoria wasnt part of the show. There were around 1500-3000 people on the grounds, had she and Daniel taken part they estimated that there would be 10 000 people there.

They started the show with clips from Victoria from the first pictures to her saying "I want to thank the swedish people for giving me my prince" and then ending with the classic pictures of a girl asking her "Do you have a prince yet"

The most internationall known singer was Peter Joeback that has preformed in London.

When Carl-Philip gave the prize to Charlotte Kalla they interwied her for a bit and then the prince made what usually is called a coup: He took the microphone again and revealed that he had spoken to her sister before the show and she wanted everyone to know how much she missed beeing there and sent her love

Tags
birthday, crown princess victoria