The 30th birthday - 14 July, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a pity there is no pic of the arrival of the guests !
I was looking forward to seeing Mette-Marit !

are there any other royals there?

Yes, the danish royals are supposed to be there as well as the norweigen.

Í dont think there were any other royals there... havent seen any photos at all. It was probably just a rumour started by the press

But there hasn't been anything in the Danish or Norwegian calendars about it, just in the Swedish press.

Yes, that is true. Maybe that is why there has been no pictures of them?

I read from the "Svensk Damtidning"´s website from Jenny Alexandersson´s blog, that the royal guests from Norway and Denmark didn´t were never invited to Victoria´s birthday, that was a misunderstanding from the press. Why doesn´t Madeleine ever wear a regional dress at this party - Queen Silvia and Victoria always have a regional dress.

Last edited:
The two girls by silvia are the daughters of her death brother

thanks for these pictures!!

victoria looks beautiful!!

Left sight of the king is Simone Sommerlath (wife of Jörg Sommerlath, brother of the queen), before Queen Silvia the daughter of Simone.

The other ones I don't know, who can help?

The man next to Victoria is the queens cousin Thomas Sommerlath, the girl in the b/w dress is Jörgs daughter Helena Sommerlath. The two young girls are probably Jörgs daughter Viviane Sommerlath and Thomas Sommerlaths daugther. The two boys with red hair is Thomas Sommerlath sons. The two adults at far right I havent seen before, but I think they might be the queen brazilian relatives, perhaps a cousin?

Yennie thanks for the information about the people, but the two girls (Helena and Viviane) are daughters of Jörg and Simone Sommerlath.

What do you mean with Thomas Sommerlaths daughter?

Yennie thanks for the information about the people, but the two girls (Helena and Viviane) are daughters of Jörg and Simone Sommerlath.

What do you mean with Thomas Sommerlaths daughter?
There are two girls in front of Silvia... one of them must be Viviane Sommerlath and the other one Thomas Sommerlaths daughter. I have no ide of what her name is :) But I´ve seen her and her brothers on Öland several times.

Helena Sommelath is the one with the black and white skirt

Back
Top Bottom