The 30th birthday - 14 July, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmz, sticking to the royal tradition of hating camera's then, no matter what form ;)

Or its thte big surprise if they announce her engagement on that day :D

OR announce to all of Sweden saying that she with child and getting married like in 5 months? :rolleyes: :argh: But then that would not make sense. :eek:

That's the only possiable way an engagment would happend. Then we can all thank Daniel. :rolleyes: :lol:

...Strange situation.

Crown Princess Victoria pictured in the Western Vault in the Royal Castle in Stockholm, Sweden, June 27, 2007 during a birthday interview for the Swedish news agency TT. The Swedish Crown Princess will celebrate her 30th birthday July 14. Photo Fredrik Sandberg / SCANPIX

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Link to the video "Får komma när det kommer..." (02:53):
AftonbladetTV

She looks beautiluf:wub:

The 2nd pic is my favorite. She looks especially beautiful in that one.

only a few days till the big day have fun Victoria

I read somewhere she wanted Enrique Iglesias to sing for her on her birthday. I believe it was from Hola!

Have any other royals from other countries been reported to be there? I did read in Lena's post on page 1 that some reporter "thought" that some Norwegian and Danish royals might be there. But I was wondering about some actual confirmation on who was expected? I did look back at previous birthday threads and I noticed that for Victoria's 25th birthday there were royals from Norway, Belgium, Greece, and the Netherlands. I have a strong feeling we will definitely see at least a couple royals from Norway on Saturday. My thinking is that Norway has had 2 big birthday celebrations both of which Victoria attended it seems only fair that they would send one or two of their royals to her birthday celebrations.

I must say this seems somewhat low-key. It just seems like it's going to be very similar to her other birthday celebrations. But I actually prefer it that way, Victoria is young and should also be allowed to celebrate in a more private way with friends and not have some long drawn out celebrations like the older generation does.

Last edited:
I was actually thinking the opposite Aurora. I am hoping for a huge celebration. Victoria deserves one! She is every inch a Crown Princess, and she should have a lavish party. I think we definitely will see royals from Norway and Denmark. But as for tiaras, I doubt it. :(

There will be some Royals;)
As far as my swedish doesn't let me down Aftonbladet posted a list of Royals attending the official part and the friends and boy-and girlfriends attending the "party".

Aftonbladet: Daniel får inte fira sin Victoria

Thanks for posting this, as I suspected Norwegian and Danish royals will be there.

ZandraRae said:
I was actually thinking the opposite Aurora. I am hoping for a huge celebration. Victoria deserves one! She is every inch a Crown Princess, and she should have a lavish party. I think we definitely will see royals from Norway and Denmark. But as for tiaras, I doubt it. :(

It doesn't look like Victoria will be getting that lavish celebration that lasts for days and days. Zonk posted the day's events in post #2 on page 1. Unlike other large over the top birthday celebrations they are planned out differently and months in advance. And we know the many details far in advance too. This celebration by all accounts doesn't appear to be that way. It's not a grand birthday blowout. It looks like it will be similar to her past birthday's just slightly bigger than in previous years. Like I said before I think it is appropriate I'm not sure a crown princess turning 30 really calls for a 4 day lavish over the top celebration, only my opinion. Plus she has 2 other siblings so if they went all out for Vic then a sticky situation concerning her other siblings could develop. I really think what is planned is approriate plenty of time in the future to break the bank on a massive over the top celebration.

Last edited:
Nice to see that some other royals will be there. It's funny, July usually seems somewhat slow for royal news with all the royals on holiday, but this year we've got Isabella's christening, concert for Diana, Queen Sonja's 70th, christening of Sofia, and Victoria's 30th.

SVT´s morning show had a little preview to the interview tonight. And it was the same as always...love to learn, proud of representing Sweden...
sleeping-smiley-006.gif

I´m slowly starting to fear we would never get to see a glimpse of the real Victoria again. Probably Jenny Alexandersson (journalist working for Svensk Damtidning) would be the only one, who would tell us about the real private Victoria, she could experience, till the end of her days
rolleyes.gif

http://svt.se/svt/play/video.jsp?a=260073 (go to 1:50...if I wouldn´t know it better, I´d say Victoria smokes 60 ciggies a day
rolleyes.gif
)

Aftonbladet had today very bad Paparazzi pics of Victoria (white shoes as trademark
wink.gif
) playing with some children (of relatives...?)
http://img.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/0707/13/vickan440.jpg
The press met Silvia on the way to a concert of Martin Stenmarck in the old ruin and she said, that they are having a great time. The weather would be so nice. She said, that she didn´t go swimming, because it would be too cold. But her children did and they also did some boating...

And Expressen´s special is mainly on a possible wedding. Soon it would come...but one has learned out of earlier "mistakes" and is going for quite a wishy-washy prognosis...2008...2009...
rolleyes.gif

Picture specials from Expressen:
Victoria
http://www.expressen.se/1.747722?articlePopup=true

Victoria and Daniel
http://www.expressen.se/1.749066?articlePopup=true

And here Sofi Fahrman (Aftonbladet´s fashion expert) had listed Victoria´s 10 most beautiful dresses
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/special/bild...42,5899,00.html

Thanks for the links to the articles, I especially enjoyed the photos.

Has anybody a satelitte frequenzey to look the swedisch television?

Has anybody a satelitte frequenzey to look the swedisch television?

I´m remembering, that one needed a special card for it. Don´t know, if that is still the same.
But these days most things are online (and even in good quality...at least with broadband)
E.g. also the interview with Victoria from tonight. It wasn´t as bad as the preview implied it. But nothing special either. And I guess the court and SVT had a deal not to speak in any way about love, babies, Daniel, engagement (simply everything, that is making other forums on TRF so lively and this so dead :p )
Kronprinsesan Victoria 30 år

I was able to see the video but not that good. I agree she looks kind of older in it. Not sure if it's the lighting or the ciggies like Lena implied:) Her hair is down and back but there are parts of it that look shorter, falling just below her shoulders and she has much longer hair than that. Or has she cut it? I have not had the time to keep up as much as I would like but I don't think she's cut it. I think it must just be some layers that are shorter that are coming forward and the rest is back behind her shoulders. I don't know but her hair kept me guessing the video kept messing up so it was frozen on her for a few seconds.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTORIA :d:d

Victoria and the Royal couple (not sure about Madeleine and Carl Philip) travelled to Stockholm. In the evening they ate dinner with relatives (mainly Sommerlaths, I´d guess by the picture) at Drottningholms Wärdshus (chicken with corn, and chocolate truffles)
Today Victoria has even not time to eat lunch, but has to eat something on the way back to Öland. Busy bee´s birthday
rolleyes.gif

Aftonbladet: Här är Victorias hemliga fest

Prince Carl Philip was a bit late and came running from behind to the group photo with Princess Madeleine and Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden in the garden of the Royal Palace in Stockholm, Sweden, July 14, 2007.

Pic1: ANP Beeldbank
Pic2: ANP Beeldbank

OMG, is it the light or why do they all look SO tanned. Look at the lovely C-P. Holidays? (Pictures!!??), solarium??, selftanning-lotion :-D?

But they look great, everyone of them.

Edit:
Okay, after looking on these pics for a longer time it looks like heavy and too dark Make Up, Fake tan would look more orange I think, this tan is too "brown".

Last edited:
Lovely pictures from Princess victoria. I wish you a happy birtday. Your card is send.

Victoria looks fantastic today !
Congrats, Vickan ;)

Do we know which royals will attend the part tonight? Norwegian, Danish etc. ?

Back
Top Bottom