The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-14-2006, 11:11 AM
Heir Apparent

And some more from the people's celebrations of Victoria at Solliden today...

Pictures by Fredrik Sandberg/Scanpix via Svenska Dagbladet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SvD1.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	254675   Click image for larger version

Name:	SvD2.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	254676   Click image for larger version

Name:	SvD3.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	254677   Click image for larger version

Name:	SvD4.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	254678  

Name:	SvD5.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	254679   Click image for larger version

Name:	SvD6.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	254680  

Old 07-14-2006, 11:11 AM
Commoner

The court now says that Daniel Westling is invited to the celebrations at Borgholms idrottsplats.
http://www.barometern.se/article/1089195_103-124-0-0

Old 07-14-2006, 11:25 AM
Aristocracy

Happy Birthday Princess Victoria!!

ps: nice pix :)
Old 07-14-2006, 11:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tog
The court now says that Daniel Westling is invited to the celebrations at Borgholms idrottsplats.
http://www.barometern.se/article/1089195_103-124-0-0

Honestly...I don´t believe it until I see it
Old 07-14-2006, 11:36 AM
Courtier

she always looks so happy , and pleased to see people.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Honeslty I would say the same thing like 3 hours ago but when the Gerle says it is true I guess it is Not that we should be that suprised considering they were invited to the Kings private birthday party.

Now I just hope SvT will do their job and focus on him (and Emma and Jonas as well but they seemed like fish in water on the Kings birthday, Daniel is more like a fish on the beach judging from his latest photos )so we can see him and that he is not placed on bench 47 somewhere so the press cant photograph him .
Old 07-14-2006, 11:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
Honeslty I would say the same thing like 3 hours ago but when the Gerle says it is true I guess it is Not that we should be that suprised considering they were invited to the Kings private birthday party.

Now I just hope SvT will do their job and focus on him (and Emma and Jonas as well but they seemed like fish in water on the Kings birthday, Daniel is more like a fish on the beach judging from his latest photos )so we can see him and that he is not placed on bench 47 somewhere so the press cant photograph him .
That´s of course true. But then he just had to pass by for 20 seconds at the journalists and was then the whole evening in "safe space".
If he would be really present, he would be filmed the whole evening and it´s known as official event. And I guess they won´t place em after all the years in the last row...what would be the point of it? He could watch the concert better at home (In fact I don´t think he is interested in the concert and award at all) If they want anything, then setting a sign...and this would mean, that he would sit in the first 5 rows and would be filmed and photographed a lot and there´s the danger, that an artist or the host would "pick it up" ...nooo, I simply can´t believe he is in the first rows...but we will see...

PS: thanks to all, who have posted pictures so far. Apart from the shoes Victoria looks very nice and sweet...
Old 07-14-2006, 11:56 AM
Courtier

are they always like this about Victoria's boyfriends???
if this is a silly question Im sorry dont know much about victoria's private life !
Old 07-14-2006, 11:57 AM
Nobility

thank you all for those beautiful pictures from the crownprincess.
Old 07-14-2006, 12:08 PM
Aristocracy

She is very beautiful..I like her very much.
Thanks for the photos!
Happy Birthday Victoria!
Old 07-14-2006, 12:18 PM
Heir Apparent

I believe it when I see it. But if Daniel will be there, then I would take that as a sign of something on the way (engagement)...

I doubt the TV cameras would film him much though, because the routes for the cameras are pre-planned, but the press photographers would have a field day. So I don't think it's a very smart idea to have him on the sports field for the celebrations, it would take focus from the reason they're all there in the media afterwards...

But, a little doubt though arrised in me when I read this story in Barometern. It's the wordings of the whole piece. This is translated what it said:

"The Royal Court confirms for TT that Victoria's boyfriend Daniel Westling is invited for the first time to take part in the birthday celebrations at Borgholm. Morgan Gerle at the Court's information service doesn't want to give any closer comments.
- The Crown Princess birthay is celebrated traditionally here on Öland together with family and private friends. Among them, the partners of the royal children are of course included."

Remembering how quite lousy the Information and Press Department have worked in their contact with journalists before (strange comments etc), I wonder if maybe Morgan was talking about the private celebrations at Solliden in the evening when he said that?

Well well. Those who live will see.
Old 07-14-2006, 12:18 PM
Aristocracy

what a lovely photo's of Victoria!!

and are there any pics of Princess Madeleine?
Old 07-14-2006, 12:48 PM
Courtier

She looks very happy to be turning 29 and celebrating with the people. I love that she gets the wreath for her head every year. (Or atleast the past couple of years that I've seen pictures!)
And, not to add to all the specualtion of "the engagment", but does she always wear a gold ring on her left hand?
She looks very pretty, fresh and young. Good for her. And I hope she has (or had) a wonderful day. 29 is a good age!!!!:)
Old 07-14-2006, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Beautiful pictures of the Princess and her family! :) I really like Victoria's brown dress!

Old 07-14-2006, 02:45 PM

Happy Birthday Crown Princess Victoria.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:22 PM
Heir Apparent

And now some pictures from the afternoon/evening celebrations at the Borgholm sportsfield, with entertainment by major artists, presentation of official gifts and the handing over of the Victoria Scholarship.

Pictures by Stella Pictures and Getty Images via Expressen.

Earlier in the day Crown Princess Victoria was presented with a check of money raised for her fund, Crown Princess Victoria's Fund at Solliden. Every year around her nameday and birthday, fund raising drives go on around the country - the Swedish flower traders & shops always participate, as do also the national association for the bakers.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	3c315ad1.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	254767   Click image for larger version

Name:	3f5b598d.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	254768   Click image for larger version

Name:	54bcb108.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	254769   Click image for larger version

Name:	a4a4870c.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	254771  

Name:	da3b5dd0.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	254773   Click image for larger version

Name:	f7f99abd.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	254775   Click image for larger version

Name:	2137650f.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	254786   Click image for larger version

Name:	21c1cb3d.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	254787  

Old 07-14-2006, 03:40 PM
Nobility

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Victoria always looks so happy and sincerely pleased that so many people congratulate her. I always admired her tradition of wearing beautiful flower garland - it is even better than tiara.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:56 PM
Commoner

Happy Birthday Victoria !!

Old 07-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Pictures from PPE

From the afternoon/evening celebrations at the Borgholm sportsfield, with entertainment by major artists, presentation of official gifts and the handing over of the Victoria Scholarship.

Old 07-14-2006, 04:13 PM
Heir Apparent

And even more from PPE

From the afternoon/evening celebrations at the Borgholm sportsfield, with entertainment by major artists, presentation of official gifts and the handing over of the Victoria Scholarship.

Tags
birthday, concert, crown princess victoria, official birthday, swedish royal family