Crown Princess Victoria's Official Visit to Paris: December 1-5, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartucat

Aristocracy
City
Tartu
Country
Estonia
Many thanks for the link. Victoria is looking very beautiful in red dress. Is this new? Somehow her hair are looking silvery. Must be the lighting. Sorry that there was only one photo. Hope that there will be a lot of pics from Victoria's upcoming visit to Paris.

yes it is a very nice picture of Victoria i also hope there come more photo's of this red dress , when does she go to visit Paris? a private or official ???

barber said:
when does she go to visit Paris? a private or official ???
This visit will take place 1-5 December. According to royalcourt.se there are following engagements (sorry, this information is in Swedish; maybe someone will translate this, please):

1/12 Närvaro vid middag samt utdelning av Prix d'Excellence (Palais de Bourse)
2/12 Närvaro vid middag m a a Svenska Klubbens 100-årsjubileum
3/12 Närvaro vid Adventsgudstjänst (Svenska Kyrkan)
4/12 Besök hos svenska OECD-delegationen i Paris
4/12 Närvaro vid galamiddag på Versailles under värdskap av La Fondation pour L’Enfance (Versailles)

La Fondation pour L’Enfance (Versailles) gala is that the same gala she was with her mom and rania and paola a few years back?

I think Victoria always looks nice but maybe she needs a stylist. Or should I say a dresser? Not sure of the proper term.

Paris 01.12.2006

Here is a link where you will find pics of Crown Princess Victoria attending a dinner at 'Palais de la Bourse' in Paris on 1st December 2006. I like her dress very much (Chanel?) and also her necklace. It's not a new dress but it suits her very well. I have to say that she is in great shape.

http://www.polfoto.dk/polfoto/searc...SEARCH&fritekst2=princess+victoria+01.12.2006

According to www.oecd.com Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden will visit the OECD on 04-Dec-2006. Crown Princess will meet OECD Secretary-General Angel Gurría, other senior officials of the OECD Secretariat and Swedes working in the OECD. Presentations and discussions will cover topics ranging from the economy to agriculture and trade as well as early childhood education and care.

Last edited:
thank you tartucat for the information, i also can't read swedisch but i know when she is going and she has duties every day, i hope we became pictures of those days, she has the last day a galaevening for the childfoundation i read that !! thank you.

Thank you very much Tartucat for the link with beautiful photo's !!

Beautiful pictures. The velvet top suits her very well. She looked very elegant from my viewpoint.

robby86 said:
Does she speak any French?
Yes she does. She studied french at a university in Angers 1996/1997.

I love top of dress. Victoria looks stunning with it. But that brown skirt... well I'm not sure with it. :neutral:
Also, she looks like her mother more and more!

There´s sometinhg wrong with Polfoto's link?, cause i can´t open it.

Thanks for the pics she looks Beautiful

How cute!

Oh I love these photographs! :w00t: :clap: Thank you very much for posting them. :flowers: My favourite is the last photograph where the parrot is looking at Crown Princess Victoria.

thanks for the pics she looks great .

good photo

the parrot is funny with Princess Victoria :mrgreen::clap:

The posts from the gala at Versailles have been moved to the Versailles thread, in the French forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom