Princess Victoria of Sweden's Official Visit to Japan: October 2001

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 703
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 695
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 774
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 722
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 697
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 721
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 667
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 633
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 731
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 692
Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 609
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 580
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 612
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 641
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 553
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 623
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 569
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 576
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 661
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 575
Wow, Josefine, those are nice pics. Thanks. Do you know when Victoria visited Japan? I am so jealous, cos I miss Japan so much and all. I used to live there when I was young, so it must have been so much fun for her to visit.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 332
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 277
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 253
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 254
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 309
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 315
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 256
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 366
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 299
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 293
pictures from www.polfoto.dk

3) the cake they are eating is called a princess cake.... "prinsesstårta"

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 372
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 379
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 321
I been visiting England before !

I told mom i want go there again ! my favorites part there ! of vacation when i met Prince Charles at Prince's trusts i shake him. I wishes i met Queen 2 with kneel like Victoria do that !

Sara Boyce

there are many greart pictures from this stay don´t you think

Yes that was a great time for Victoria (Royal) watchers...on such journeys (e.g the one to Uganda) she is also very open to journalists...for example she has given at both journeys very long interviews (one to Expressen und one to svensk dam tidning)...I hope she will give one in Egypt (but there would be many Daniel-questions... ;) )

Maaaaaaan, I miss that cake...Mmmm...marzipan....Victoria is getting quite beautiful. It suits that they were eating "Princess" cake. :flower: Her smile is a bit impish...hahaha, it's hilarious.

I´m not fond of prinsessan-tårta...ok, I´ve just tasted it at IKEA...maybe one of a swedish pastry cook tastes better..this cake is so damn sweet...And when I look at Victoria´s teeth I´m surprised, they are so white, healthy and beautiful-unbelievable when she has always to eat this cake ;) :p

Victoria doesn't have to eat that cake. Princess cake isn't reserved for the princess...Anyways, she could always spend money and get her teeth whitened at the dentist. No, princess cake isn't like the Swedish traditional cake reserved for the princess of Sweden...naw, it's quite good. I agree, it can get kinda' gross after a few slices.

of course, I know that everybody can eat it ;) ..but I have seen several occasion where it was served for her....and if you get caries of all the sugar, bleaching is useless, you damage your teeth with that even more.

Well...we can only assume that Victoria owns a toothbrush. :woot: :lol: :p Hahahaha! It's okay, Victoria probably has a very good dentist, and a good dental hygenic program. She probably flosses like crazy to get that sugar out. :)

Originally posted by moosey60@Oct 12th, 2003 - 6:56 pm
Well...we can only assume that Victoria owns a toothbrush. :woot: :lol: :p Hahahaha! It's okay, Victoria probably has a very good dentist, and a good dental hygenic program. She probably flosses like crazy to get that sugar out. :)
I´ve once read that she bought a toothbrush in a pharmacy (together with Daniel Collert)...maybe she still owns this one in her fight against sugar :p ;)
You´re really funny, moosey :flower:

what photo are you thinking of just wright the number of this threads posts and I will understand

Josefine said:
what photo are you thinking of just wright the number of this threads posts and I will understand
The number is 28. Also what is she doing in 52.

she was cute in the photos with the ballons and the kimono...

The kimono photos are precious. 28? 52? Where are you getting these numbers from?

Dennism said:
The kimono photos are precious. 28? 52? Where are you getting these numbers from?
the #s are in the top right corner of each post.

post 28, I think its some kind of art, for me its looks like very tiny elevators

post 52 she is looking in a ball that looks like a big christmas ball or a disco ball.

Josefine said:
post 28, I think its some kind of art, for me its looks like very tiny elevators

post 52 she is looking in a ball that looks like a big christmas ball or a disco ball.
Thank you. I thought they looked like tiny elevators too.

robby86 said:
the #s are in the top right corner of each post.
O, okay. I see. Yes, the first one is part of a little art piece. The second one is odd though. A couple of photos of the balls around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom