Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 4: April 2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lena said:
Some maybe remember this news:

Expressen reports today, that Victoria won´t give the award this year (the final of this season is next Saturday)
Victoria´s very own ETW says, that Victoria was now a month in China (actually 3 weeks...and one of the 3 as private tourist), came back just a few days ago and has other private engagements.

To say it with an expression from the sports world: "boo" :mad:

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=452297
Thats very bad of her! She must have been home about a week now? And as you said, poor Victoria who just had a one week holiday in China. She must be exhausted :cool:
Ok, perhaps she cant make it, but please ETW, dont gives us a bad explaination like that. That is just patetic.
Be honest and say why she cant be there: "Her friend turns 30 and blablabla..."

hmm, btw, was she meant to be there in the first place? I mean, was it in her calendar or evryone just assumed she would be there because the prize has her name? If its the latest, ok fine. But if its like the first: I say as Lena boooo :mad:

Yennie said:
Thats very bad of her! She must have been home about a week now? And as you said, poor Victoria who just had a one week holiday in China. She must be exhausted :cool:
Ok, perhaps she cant make it, but please ETW, dont gives us a bad explaination like that. That is just patetic.
Be honest and say why she cant be there: "Her friend turns 30 and blablabla..."

hmm, btw, was she meant to be there in the first place? I mean, was it in her calendar or evryone just assumed she would be there because the prize has her name? If its the latest, ok fine. But if its like the first: I say as Lena boooo :mad:

As I read it, she was invited, but said "no, thanks". So it´s something in between. I don´t think she has cancelled in the last minute...but this also means, that she had enough time to plan her private life differently.

Yesterday, 19 October, Crown Princess Victoria awarded the Knowledge Prize and attended the big Knowledge Gala in the City Hall of Stockholm. The picture is from the prize's official website.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 245
Three pics from the award (see the description above) from www.kunskapspriset.se
This chain is very...ehm...interesting...yes...interesting.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 209
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 233
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 238
Today the Crown Princess gave precedence to the President of The World Bank, Mr. Paul Wolfowitz, at the Royal Palace of Stockholm. The meeting took place in the Red Audience Room at the palace. Picture from the Royal Court.

Attachments

• 051021 Världsbankens president.jpg
    051021 Världsbankens president.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 287
Lena said:
Three pics from the award (see the description above) from www.kunskapspriset.se
This chain is very...ehm...interesting...yes...interesting.
Hmm, the word "bling-bling" comes to mind. Well that was mean. It's just a very chunky necklace that seems out of place with what she is wearing. Thanks for the photos.

First mini-thumbnail (Scanpix) of Victoria giving the Swedish Arts & Business Award.
Looks like ponytail & glasses. Hm, Vickan, when you perform only a few duties can´t you then surprise us :confused:
I hope she has some good fashion plans for her stay in Monaco. I wonder, if Daniel will travel with her. Monaco Royals practice Sodom and Gomorrah, so would a gym trainer-boyfriend really catch ones eye negatively? :p

PS is there something at her right hand? Looks like something Danielle has made lately with Paint ;)

Attachments

• a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 643
Last edited:
Princess Victoria at the Opening of the Carl Larsson Exhibition in Germany: Nov. 2005

Victoria opened yesterday an exhibition on painter Carl Larsson in Munich.
The woman she´s kissing on the cheeks is her cousin Sybilla Ambler. The old guy with the blue tie is "Hansi" (Johann Georg) von Hohenzollern, the unfaithful (still) hubby of princess Birgitta
Fotomarktplatz

Attachments

• b8.jpg
    b8.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 462
  • b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 502
  • b9.jpg
    b9.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 401
  • b7.jpg
    b7.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 359
  • b5.jpg
    b5.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 404
  • b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 390
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 514
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 312
victoria looks absolutely gorgeous....especially in that last pic

no ponytail! no glasses! her natural beauty is finally being allowed to shine through...

She really looks good... totally beautiful...
she should quit with the ponytail & glasses, and styled like this more often...

Crown Princess Victoria

Crown Princess Victoria looked lovely. Nice to she her without her usual ponytail and spectacles! :)

Crown Princess Victoria looked gorgeous, absolutely spectacular! I'm so glad that her natural beauty and inner energy is allowed to shine out in such a nice ensemble she's wearing, and no glasses and ponytail - thank God! :)

GrandDuchess said:
Crown Princess Victoria looked gorgeous, absolutely spectacular! I'm so glad that her natural beauty and inner energy is allowed to shine out in such a nice ensemble she's wearing, and no glasses and ponytail - thank God! :)

definitely. she looks glowing on these photos. though, personally, I would have preferred her to swear an outfit with a few touches of traditional swedish dress to go with the carl larsson theme of the evening. but that's just me.

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Johann Georg von Hohenzollern, director of the Hypo Cultural Foundation's art center, pose in front of a painting by Swedish painter Carl Larsson during the inauguration of an exhibition dedicated to Larsson's work, in Munich 17 November 2005

From getty

Attachments

• 56196991.jpg
    56196991.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 340
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 257
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 265
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
fanletizia said:
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Johann Georg von Hohenzollern, director of the Hypo Cultural Foundation's art center, pose in front of a painting by Swedish painter Carl Larsson during the inauguration of an exhibition dedicated to Larsson's work, in Munich 17 November 2005

From getty

wow! she's on a roll. i like this trend.

Victoria at the Hypo Cultural Foundation in Munich on 17 November 2005.
Colourpress Images.

Last edited:
Thank you for the colourpress & Getty pictures, fanletizia and Mandy.

I wonder, if I sat too long in front of the PC...
a) Has Victoria opened the exhibition two times
b) Has she changed her clothes during it (Vickan the extreme fashionista) Hansi´s tie still looks the same
c) Has one photo agency changed the colour of her dress??
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

One event if probably the reception - usually the evening before the official opening - the other event is the actual opening. Her shoes are different as well.

Lena said:
Thank you for the colourpress & Getty pictures, fanletizia and Mandy.

I wonder, if I sat too long in front of the PC...
a) Has Victoria opened the exhibition two times
b) Has she changed her clothes during it (Vickan the extreme fashionista) Hansi´s tie still looks the same
c) Has one photo agency changed the colour of her dress??
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I think its two different occasions. hansis suit looks different aswell

@grevinnan & Yennie
Your arguments are quite good. Only weird, that the Royal court hadn´t mentioned this.
Isn´t it amazing? Victoria two times with free hanging hair!!! :D And then this lascivious look (facial expression).
http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=colour103943958wb.jpg
Where is the silly 14 year old Vickan gone? ;)

WOW! Victoria looks amazing. I love her new style.But is ist me or seems she much slimmer?

She does seem slimmer to me. Is it just me or does Victoria's hair look darker than it was at her birthday celebrations? Has she dyed it?

Layla1971 said:
She does seem slimmer to me. Is it just me or does Victoria's hair look darker than it was at her birthday celebrations? Has she dyed it?

I dont think so. it may have been a bit lighter due to sun exposure during the summer, but I think Victoria's hair is usually this color brown.

Radiant!

Crown Princess Victoria looks so radiant!:)

though she looks very beautiful in these recent pictures, she seems to have slimmed down "A LOT". I know that her clothes may be making the difference. they are more tailored to her body shape;more form fitting, and that in itself will make it look like she has lost a lot of weight.
But it is also showing in her face. Her chin is is very pointy and her cheekbones are very prominent. But this could also be from wearing her hair down and without those glasses (sorry, I'm thinking as I'm typing).
I just hope the pressure of all the media and hopeful engagment is not getting to her.

An other set to the opening of the Larsson-exhibition from Fotomarktplatz
I wonder, why all people think, she has slimmed down. :confused: Ok, she maybe has in comparison to 2001, but to me she looked pretty much the same all the year 2005. Just think of the pics of her in Hongkong or Australia.
The only difference I can see is, that she must have used the study break (also) for some workout at the gym, so that her arms and lower legs look buffer (than in Hongkong) :confused:

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 448
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 264
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 341
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg