The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 12:29 AM
Nobility

If Google Translate is working properly, the Swedish for boy is pojke and the word for girl is flicka. So if you, like me, don't understand Swedish, you might want to focus on catching the right word in Prince Daniel's announcement.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:32 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by GömdNatt

Expressen says the Paret are at the hospital, so I assume that is the King and Queen. So yes, they are.
The King and Queen is at home.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Oh my god, I was just lying in bed when I heard that Victoria is in labour.

I am so happy and wish her all the best. Daniel too.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:33 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thena
If Google Translate is working properly, the Swedish for boy is pojke and the word for girl is flicka. So if you, like me, don't understand Swedish, you might want to focus on catching the right word in Prince Daniel's announcement.
That's correct :)
Old 02-23-2012, 12:34 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans-Rickard View Post
The King and Queen is at home.
so then am I to assume they meant Vickan and Daniel as the paret? But then why would they say Paret in one thing and then kronprinsessparret in another? so confusing!
Old 02-23-2012, 12:35 AM
Commoner

Im hoping for a health and beautifull baby, cant wait!!
Old 02-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Aristocracy

I hope our Swedish TRF friends will help us with translation!
Old 02-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by GömdNatt

so then am I to assume they meant Vickan and Daniel as the paret? But then why would they say Paret in one thing and then kronprinsessparret in another? so confusing!
That's right. I agree, media are confusing with the language
Old 02-23-2012, 12:40 AM
Courtier

Aww... Can't wait to see pictures of the baby!!! So happy for them!!

Hope she's having/had a safe delivery!!.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:40 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans-Rickard View Post
That's right. I agree, media are confusing with the language
thank you for clearing it up for me! Now that I think about it, I guess if they were talking about the King and Queen, they would probably have put Kungaparret, right?

I'm learning swedish one word at a time, lol.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:41 AM
Aristocracy

Would you please explain me, who cares about Princess Letizia's and Duchess of Cambridge's daytime fashion now?
Old 02-23-2012, 12:42 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironical View Post
Would you please explain me, who cares about Princess Letizia's and Duchess of Cambridge's daytime fashion now?
Where are they talking about that? haha

Question: snart besked om kunglig födsel means The announce of the Royal birth or something like right?
Old 02-23-2012, 12:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Sorry for my stupid question but I read in several reports the abbreviation BB. What does it mean?

An example: LIVE: Senaste nytt om kungababyn | Kungligt live | Expressen | Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:43 AM
Courtier

There's a notice about Daniel meeting the press on Facebook already
Old 02-23-2012, 12:46 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Sorry for my stupid question but I read in several reports the abbreviation BB. What does it mean?

An example: LIVE: Senaste nytt om kungababyn | Kungligt live | Expressen | Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje
Baby's birth?
Old 02-23-2012, 12:47 AM
Nobility

They have kept Tenert in the dark apperantly. He only said that Daniel will have a pressconfrence at 0700 and that was all he knew but he could guess. So they havent told him yet either. The people that know is the hospitalstaff at the maturnity ward and Victoria and Daniel
Old 02-23-2012, 12:48 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironical View Post
Baby's birth?
Expressen: LIVE. LATEST NEWS ABOUT THE ROYAL BABY
Old 02-23-2012, 12:48 AM
Heir Apparent

I have to be honest, Victoria and Daniel are such a romantic couple. They paid their dues, bided their time and finally, finally, they were able to get engaged. I was so happy for them and waited with anticipation for their wedding which was truly the most romantic and sentimental wedding I had seen or attended for years.

And now, for them, the joy of their first child. I can't wait to find out if it is a Prince or a Princess. Either way who cares, they have a baby!
Old 02-23-2012, 12:49 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Such exciting news! Cant what for the announcement.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:50 AM
Aristocracy

I am so exciting ..........can't wait anymore!!
A baby is born already!~~ Congratulation first ~~