Princess Victoria Admitted to Hospital: February 23, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOH, I am so excited hearing the news today..... cannot wait until 7am to hear the announcement.
Isn´t it impressive, that whe worked until the last day before delivery, wow!
BYe Bine

GömdNatt said:
thank you for clearing it up for me! Now that I think about it, I guess if they were talking about the King and Queen, they would probably have put Kungaparret, right?

I'm learning swedish one word at a time, lol.

Yes they would probably write Kungen och Drottningen or Kungaparet :)

In TV4 they're remembering Victoria's birth :wub::wub::wub:

Just woke up! So excited for another royal baby!

I guess soon we will see a very tired but very very happy Prince Daniel!

I think I'll sleep more after the announcement... It's cool to notice that my Swedish language skills are not bad at all, I understand everything ok. :) (Well, that's sort of what's expected since it is the second official language here.)

This is so exciting! I wonder if Daniel will do the same thing as the Danish princes, show with his hands how big the baby is. :p It sounds a bit mysterious that they keep repeating how "Prince Daniel wants to come and tell personally what has happened to the couple during the night". I'm sure it's nothing else than a birth announcement but it makes it sound like they had twins. ;)

Bertil Ternert said that the Kings counsil with the government as well as the Gun fire in Stockholm and 5 other swedish cities and the service of thanksgiving in the royal palace Church Will be tomorrow. He talked à "little bit to much" there :-D

I know that Daniel will announce the baby's gender at some point but will he announce the name at the same time or will that be done at a later time?

That blonde chick needs to get her head out of the way of the camera...

Wow Daniel's looking sharp for a guy whose been at the hospital for hours. And my link is not holding up well!

Anyone else hitting refresh every 10 seconds? Haha

Soooooo excited!!!!! :)

What did he say??????
Awwwwww, it's so cute! Congratulation to the couple!!!! I wish the little Princess and her mommy strong health!

WONDERFUL!!!!!! Congratulations!
BYe Bine

Congratulations to Victoria and Daniel! So happy for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom