Princess Victoria Admitted to Hospital: February 23, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh none of the streams are working for me so I'll just mute them for now and hope it works better later when less people are watching(hopefully)

Remember when Leonor was born? I don't remember much (for reasons i've already told) but, I remember the text messagges sent to the reporters from the Clinic...that was great!

It looks like a press conference is coming in 10 minutes or so, so maybe the baby has come?

FINALLY! Unfortunally it means that i will miss the salute because i hoped the baby would be born on a weekend. The reporters are currently saying the same thing repetedly every 10 minuts

It will be a short press conference with Bertil Ternert in about 7 minutes. They don't know what he will say.

It looks like a press conference is coming in 10 minutes or so, so maybe the baby has come?

Don't you think that there will be the cannon fire first? and after that the announcement?...i'm thinking in that

Don't you think that there will be the cannon fire first? and after that the announcement?...i'm thinking in that

I honestly have no idea how this will be done. this is my first time following a live birth for a royal. And I don't speak Swedish, so I have no idea. I just know there is a press conference at 6:15 (which is in about 5 minutes).

So I'm hearing Daniel is/was in the delivery room with her.(got the news bout an hour ago but just saw the msg now)

Me neither, this is my second royal birth after the danish twins!

I am so amused that I'm watching live streaming when I don't speak a word of Swedish Lol

abril said:

The Canon fire (salut) will be after the birth. According to the royal court.

This is my 3rd royal birth. I've done Henrik, the twins and the latest little Danish princess. This is my first Swedish royal birth though.

The Canon fire (salut) will be after the birth. According to the royal court.

Sure! i'm jut asking if it will be the fire first, an then the announcement, or the announcement an then the fire (all after the birth)

Can our Swedish friends give us the highlights?

Can anyone tell us all what he's saying?

Press Conference with Prince Daniel in 40 minutes according to à very Happy Bertil Ternert !!!!! :)

It sounds like Daniel will speak at 7am (in about 40 minutes). So I guess the baby has been born!

Oh I can make it another 40 minutes!

Prince Daniel will be speaking to the press at 07:00.

Why they don't just SAY IT! God! I'm so excited! :):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom