The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2015, 06:01 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Oh, Estelle is just too cute!
I love them both, but I think the first photo is my favourite. I like how the background is blurred so that the focus is on Estelle. Mainly though, I love how delighted she looks here. In this photo I also think she bears a very strong resemblance to her mother.

I think it's great that Victoria and Daniel release regular photos of Estelle, because I've gotten the impression that (apart from the Twitter sightings, but they're often just writing and not photos) people and the paparazzi tend to leave them alone when they're unofficially out and about. I think the Cambridges should follow Victoria and Daniel's example with George and now Charlotte because I think the press would leave them alone a bit more if they did. We have seen quite a lot of unofficial photos of George over the past month, which is still cute, but official photos would've been better. However, I guess it doesn't help that William and Catherine are one of the most talked about couples in the world, unlike Victoria and Daniel, who I can imagine would be virtually unknown to the rest of the world (of course, apart from royal watchers). I've also gotten the impression the BRF are more "private" (if that makes sense) with their children that the other RFs.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 05-09-2015, 06:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

^^^Glad that Estelle's photos are controlled and released by their office and they're left alone by the paparazzi. However I just have to wonder if there is a much larger market for photos of the children of the BRF than those in the SRF?

Old 08-10-2015, 01:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

Expressen has an article about the future and demands put to Estelle, and the other young royals.
High demands of Europe's young royals
Social media, language requirements and an increasing expectation of availability.
That is what is waiting the new generation of royals.
- It looked very different during Victoria's childhood, says the former Marshal of the Court, Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg.
Princess Estelle and other princesses and princes of her generation meet a different reality than their parents did in their childhood. They begin with the work earlier and are expected to keep a constant communication with their environment.
- Estelle has grown up with to meet people who want to take photos of her. It requires a completely different type of media training when one at any time can end up in the press. She has had an english speaking nanny, which has been a conscious choice to make her bilingual from the beginning, says Johanna Lejon, royal reporter at Svensk Damtidning.
The royals are also expected to show an openness to their surroundings and things that had previously been taboo for royals are now increasingly accepted.
- It is important for young royals to be in time while the old traditions will be preserved. Victoria, for example, appeared on the QX-gala, which had not been an issue before, says Lejon.
But today's media does not only put pressure on the royals - it gives them a power to influence to the image passed on them.
- As they start using social media they can in a different extent than before to affect their own brand, says Lejon.
Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg was mentor to Crown Princess Victoria during her upbringing and thinks that the difference was greater between the king and his parents' generation than between Victoria's and Estelle's generations.
- The king and queen opened the way for the increased transparency, with trips and activities around the world.
Even Tarras-Wahlberg mentions the relationship to the media as the biggest difference between Crown Princess Victoria's and Estelle's generation.
- When Victoria was growing up, there were certain occasions when you received the media, it was much more regulated. Today's media landscape will facilitate, but also set much higher demands on availability.
Princess Estelle's personality seems to match the expectations set for a young royal now, Tarras-Wahlberg thinks.
- I just hope that the media or any other doesn't abuse the openness we see on Estelle, she says.
Höga krav på Europas unga kungligheter _ Nyheter _ Expressen
Translation
Old 08-20-2015, 07:40 AM
Imperial Majesty

Svensk Damtidning writes that her parents started working again after holiday, and it is time for Estelle to go to preschool again. The article has photos from last year.
Estelle börjar förskolan – nu väntar lek, bus och mellis _ Svensk Damtidning
Translation
Old 10-27-2015, 03:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Estelle got her own tree to Sweden's longest tree-lined avenue along the Göta Canal last week. This year, 100 new trees were planted along the canal, as part of the preservation of the cultural edifice.
About 16 000 trees were planted along the canal when it was built between 1810-1832. The trees together form Sweden's longest tree-lined avenue. Many trees are too old or have suffered from diseases and it allows the avenue is in constant need of renewal. Therefore, the AB Göta Canal created a tree project where the public, both individuals and businesses, can contribute to reforesting. Canal's trees sponsors, together with the Göta Canal Company helped over 1,000 trees replanted since its inception in 2000. The trees live for about 200 years and the trees Göta Canal Company has planted are swedish whitebeam, maple and linden.
During the week, the Göta Canal Company had four tree plantations along the canal, where trees godparents were invited. Planting in Borensberg was celebrated with a salute when Princess Estelle's tree arrived on site. The tree was donated by the Association Göta Canal's Friends and placed next to Crown Princess Victoria's tree, which she herself planted 14 years ago. There are also King Carl Gustaf, Queen Silvia, Prince Bertil and Princess Lilian trees.
- Because Princess Estelle, who is also the Duchess of Östergötland, was unable to attend, we had help from a preschool class from Borensberg. It is an honor for us to plant a tree to Princess Estelle to Sweden's longest tree-lined avenue, concludes Anders Donlau.
H Ä L L E K I S * K U R I R E N - Göta kanals trädallé får kunglig tillökning
Translation

Princess Estelle's tree was planted into the so-called "royal grove" at the Göta Canal in Borensberg. The tree was planted by children from Dansäterskolans preschool class. It is the sixth royal tree in the grove.
Prinsessan Estelle får träd vid Göta kanal - Östgötatidningen
Translation

http://d20tdhwx2i89n1.cloudfront.net...ju2g30yo9n.jpg
Old 10-31-2015, 07:15 PM
Majesty

Gifs of Estelle:

Swedish Royal House Mafia
Old 11-06-2015, 02:41 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Estelle's stock portfolio is worth over SEK 1.4 million. She owns shares in two of the exchange's heaviest chips: traditional Handelsbanken and the industry's most powerful men, Fredrik Lundberg's investment company with its own name.
At Handelsbanken the Princess has 4500 shares worth just over 531,000 kronor on Wednesday's closing price. The entry on the 2000 Lundbergs shares are worth just over 890 000 SEK.
Confident, traditional Swedish companies are a deliberate investment strategy from Princess Estelle's advisor.
- We manage most of the royal family's private financial assets through investments in Swedish equities. We do this with the background that the Swedish stock market has been among the best in the world in a hundred years. But we do it also with the background that this is a Swedish royal family, and they are very confident in Swedish industry's future prospects as well, says Jan Lindman, financial director of the court.

In Estelle's name is also the portfolio Dagens Industri donated when she was born, with ten major companies with a total value of 100 000 SEK. The portfolio, which includes lock group Assa Abloy, the clothing giant H & M and engineering company Atlas Copco included except for Estelle's own favorites Lundbergs and Handelsbanken, had at the last record currently risen by over 80 percent, including reinvested dividends.
On her 18th birthday, princess Estelle will get to choose the charity to which the portfolio's value will be donated to.
Prinsessan Estelle spelar högt på börsen _ Dina Pengar
Translation
Old 11-13-2015, 11:57 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Princess Estelle's stock portfolio is worth over SEK 1.4 million. She owns shares in two of the exchange's heaviest chips: traditional Handelsbanken and the industry's most powerful men, Fredrik Lundberg's investment company with its own name.
At Handelsbanken the Princess has 4500 shares worth just over 531,000 kronor on Wednesday's closing price. The entry on the 2000 Lundbergs shares are worth just over 890 000 SEK.
Confident, traditional Swedish companies are a deliberate investment strategy from Princess Estelle's advisor.
- We manage most of the royal family's private financial assets through investments in Swedish equities. We do this with the background that the Swedish stock market has been among the best in the world in a hundred years. But we do it also with the background that this is a Swedish royal family, and they are very confident in Swedish industry's future prospects as well, says Jan Lindman, financial director of the court.

In Estelle's name is also the portfolio Dagens Industri donated when she was born, with ten major companies with a total value of 100 000 SEK. The portfolio, which includes lock group Assa Abloy, the clothing giant H & M and engineering company Atlas Copco included except for Estelle's own favorites Lundbergs and Handelsbanken, had at the last record currently risen by over 80 percent, including reinvested dividends.
On her 18th birthday, princess Estelle will get to choose the charity to which the portfolio's value will be donated to.
Prinsessan Estelle spelar högt på börsen _ Dina Pengar
Translation
So is this like a trust fund for private expenses or the whole portfolio will be donated when she gets 18?
Old 11-13-2015, 12:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wok_kym View Post
So is this like a trust fund for private expenses or the whole portfolio will be donated when she gets 18?
The portfolio, which value is over 1,4 million SEK, is Estelle's private, probably started by her parents.

The portfolio, which Dagens Industri started when Estelle was born, will be donated totally to the charity which Estelle will choose when she is 18 years old. Estelle can't use the money from it to her own expenses.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Estelle sends some autumn greetings.

Hösthälsning från Haga - Sveriges Kungahus

In the third picture she looks like her mother in younger years.

Estelle is too cute.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Wonderful photos at the court website

Autumn greeting from Haga Palace
Hösthälsning från Haga - Sveriges Kungahus

HQ photos can be loaded from here
Pressbilder Kronprinsessparet - Sveriges Kungahus

Photos are taken by photographer Kate Gabor, as always.

One photo also at the court Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/-bgSNIv8...-by=kungahuset
Old 11-23-2015, 12:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Princess Estelle sends some autumn greetings.Hösthälsning från Haga - Sveriges Kungahus
In the third picture she looks like her mother in younger years.Estelle is too cute.
I agree. Third picture looks like a young Victoria. Estelle is dressed in a lovely combination of colors. Very soft and pretty. Very cute.
Old 11-23-2015, 01:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Wonderful photos! and lovely that they release some.
In the fourth photo she reminds me of Carl Philip
Old 11-23-2015, 02:34 PM
Royal Highness

Wonderful photos! and lovely that they release some.
Old 11-23-2015, 02:58 PM
Aristocracy

What a very beautiful little lady she is, that smile and those bright shinning eyes says how happy she is. Her parents are such a wonderful example of how to raise children specifically for royal children who are in the spotlight the rest of their lives.
Old 11-23-2015, 03:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBirds View Post
What a very beautiful little lady she is, that smile and those bright shinning eyes says how happy she is. Her parents are such a wonderful example of how to raise children specifically for royal children who are in the spotlight the rest of their lives.
Hmmm. let's wait and see on that score. Even Victoria had a wobbly adolescence. It comes to us all. Push-back is inevitable imo, but one never knows.
Old 11-23-2015, 03:52 PM
Courtier

I love how animated she is in almost all of her pics! I love to see happy children! It just makes my day!
Old 11-24-2015, 12:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Hmmm. let's wait and see on that score. Even Victoria had a wobbly adolescence. It comes to us all. Push-back is inevitable imo, but one never knows.
Push back happens but is in no way inevitable.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:39 AM
Serene Highness

What I know is... Usually Children as seemingly vibrant and outgoing and precocious as Estelle when they have bad days or bad moods or get stubborn or don't want to do a thing they are really intractable. All that personality can go both ways:) I bet They will have plenty of Wobbly years to come.

When she was good she was very good but when she was bad....as the saying goes
Old 11-24-2015, 01:03 AM
Imperial Majesty

"No question, Estelle is the most photogenic princess in Europe"
Estelle de Suecia es la princesa más fotogénica de Europa

Estelle von Schweden_ Neue Fotos_ Die Zuckerpuppe verzaubert ihr Königreich _ BUNTE.de

Hymyä harmauteen! Sorsia ruokkiva Estelle velmuilee hovin syyskuvissa - Viihde - MTV.fi

Princess Estelle of Sweden gives a thumbs up to the cold weather

Prinsessan Estelles härliga hösthälsning _ Nyheter _ Expressen

Closed Thread

Tags
princess estelle