The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2015, 09:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

What a lovely gift!! The work that went into this rocking horse is obvious by the quality of it. Those four Life Guards should be so proud of their gift, as it is gorgeous!!

Showed Dad the picture of Estelle wielding her sword and all he could do was chuckle and say Daddy had better look out, because she's armed and ready for action.

My thought? Future Shieldmaiden of Sweden right there...LOL!!

Thanks for the pictures!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Old 03-20-2015, 07:46 PM
Majesty

The Royal Watcher

Adorable.

Old 03-20-2015, 08:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post

Loved the caption underneath. Too true too...LOL!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 03-20-2015, 10:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
Too cute!
Old 03-30-2015, 09:17 PM
Majesty

Gifs of Estelle:

weightless love awaits

weightless love awaits

My Favorite Sanctuary - Prince Daniel of Sweden and Princess Estelle
Old 04-01-2015, 04:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

Estelle-bows new trend in the White House

Estelle is a real trendsetter - now even President Obama's dog has a princess-bow at the head. Obama's dog Sunny had a bow recently at the photo taken in the garden of the White House.
Reportedly, the President's wife is behind the "bow coup". Michelle Obama is said to have ordered 20 pieces of Estelle's favorite bows to her two dogs, Bo and Sunny.
It was already last Christmas when Michelle Obama telephoned to the Haga Palace and spoke with Crown Princess Victoria.
- That's right. Mrs. Obama personally called and asked the Crown Princess, where she could get the bows, which Estelle usually wears in her hair, says an inside source at the presidential family.
Michelle Obama received the royal delivery from Sweden some time ago.
Estelle-rosetten ny trend i Vita huset Svensk Damtidning
Translation

And of course today is 1st April.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Estelle's 27 bows
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010020011Q142985156951978
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010020021Q142985156951978
Old 04-26-2015, 03:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

Estelle on the cover of the newest Kungliga magasinet
Estelle, the sweetest princess in the world
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 05-07-2015, 04:57 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

"Spring greetings from Haga"

Two new photographs of Estelle
Old 05-07-2015, 05:04 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz View Post
"Spring greetings from Haga"

Two new photographs of Estelle
HQ photos can be loaded from here
Pressbilder Kronprinsessparet - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

The photos are fantastic, like Estelle's photos always are. The information at the photos tells that the photos were taken on 5th May. Very natural photos, such a colourful helmet and bike. One can see Estelle's joy when she can cycle and search for flowers.

From the court Facebook
"When the wood anemones bloom and you can take out the bike, then you know that it is spring. Spring Greetings from Haga."
https://www.facebook.com/Kungahuset/...type=1&theater

Estelle von Schweden_ Fahrrad-Tour im Schlossgarten! _ BUNTE.de
Lillsessans våriga hälsning till folket _ Nyheter _ Expressen
Old 05-07-2015, 11:38 AM
Courtier

She really looks like her mother in the first picture!
Old 05-07-2015, 12:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Wonderful photos.
Even if we saw Estelle recently, it looks like the SRF are making it a habit of giving photos every once in a while.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:07 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

Lovely pictures. I like how she always looks very happy in all those pictures. Not just smiling, but genuinely happy.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
Wonderful photos.
Even if we saw Estelle recently, it looks like the SRF are making it a habit of giving photos every once in a while.
Photos that they authorize and choose to release. TBH I don't believe that I've ever seen a photo of Estelle that her family didn't approve and release through their channels. I doubt they'd tolerate paparazzi bothering her and taking photos without their permission.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Gentry

lovely pictures, She looks so happy
Old 05-07-2015, 04:58 PM
Aristocracy

Oh Estelle! I hope she never loses that joy and curiosity.
Old 05-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Photos that they authorize and choose to release. TBH I don't believe that I've ever seen a photo of Estelle that her family didn't approve and release through their channels. I doubt they'd tolerate paparazzi bothering her and taking photos without their permission.

There was a photo of her and Daniel in the subway that i saw somewhere today or yesterday. To my knowledge the first unauthorised photo I've seen of her

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 05-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Courtier

Well, since they bring Estelle to some events and release photos of her in between, I guess there's no big market for Estelle-pictures. Totally the right way to go, IMO.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
There was a photo of her and Daniel in the subway that i saw somewhere today or yesterday. To my knowledge the first unauthorised photo I've seen of her

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
There has been other photos of her at Instagram too (at a park and with Daniel in Kolmården), but they are not paparazzi photos. And there were photos of the family going to a boat at some blog last year. No one can control what the people put to their social media or blogs. But so far there hasn't been many photos of Estelle, people respect their privacy. But like it has been written many times, the chief editors of Expressen and Aftonbladet have agreed, that as long as Estelle is young, and the court publishes regularly photos of her, they will not publish paparazzi photos taken of her alone. Just the photos the court gives and the photos of Estelle with the family at public events.
Old 05-08-2015, 04:48 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Robijn View Post
Lovely pictures. I like how she always looks very happy in all those pictures. Not just smiling, but genuinely happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissP View Post
Oh Estelle! I hope she never loses that joy and curiosity.
I believe that Victoria and Daniel are doing their very best to ensure that Estelle has a normal life and gets quality time with them and their extended family. I am not naïve enough to believe that she can be brought up as an ordinary child for the simple reason that she is not.

Releasing regular official photos and exposing Estelle to the public of Sweden in a controlled way seems to have produced a happy young child full of joy, qualities we see in photos and on occasions such as Victoria's last birthday. What a delight that was and I think most people are happy with the media trade-off.

The notion that Estelle could grow up like an ordinary kid is sheer nonsense and, if they had taken the "hidden away from prying eyes" route their reality would be telephoto lenses anywhere and everywhere, and a siege mentality. I believe they want Estelle to be herself and grow up strong and thus ensuring that her teenage years are not a repeat of her mother's.

Tags
princess estelle